Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sitting on cars

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

I only had a new car a few months when some dick with rivets in his jeans sat on my bonnet - I'm left with 2 sets of scratches about an arse apart.

which reminds me - must get that fixed !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭richie_rvf

It does my head in!

See it happening a lot in town, usually people coming out of the place they work to have a smoke.

I came out of a coffee shop one morning to be greeted by a guy sitting on the bonnet of my car - I said very politely 'would you mind getting off my car please?'

He looked at me a smiled and said 'nearly finished'

I then shouted - 'get the fcuk off my car NOW'

He got off the car.

Tosser!!

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

this morning before i had an exam, i was sitting in the motor, when a bunch of students got off a bus, came over towards the exam hall, were waitin out front and lingered around my car. i actually waited till most of them went in before i went in. people dont give a tos about other peoples property, i actually saw one girl fling her bag onto the bonnet of the car parked beside mine and plonk her ar*e on it then and proceeded to have a fag, she didnt care that the ashes from the cigarette were going all over d car, nor that the bag probably scratched the paint. i saw another young one trying to park her starlet, in a space she hit(rubbed against) the car beside her a newish corolla, and then she just got out didnt even bother to look at what she did. I am so dissapointed in peoples attitude towards other peoples property...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭BobTheBeat

DamoDLK wrote: »
    .. I am so dissapointed in peoples attitude towards other peoples property...

I wouldnt even waste thinking time on this mate. Its pure unbridled animosity and is bred into people these days. It could be a car, someone's house, a piece of clothing, anything.

Advertisement