Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lynnharrisuk

Hi bustertypsy, thanks for the reply, i went out, looked inside and found some numbers. Im now locked out for 30 mins lol. I have found my seriel number now though. Its M396569 if anyone can help it would be appreciated :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pjwood

Hal1 wrote: »
    Try 9179.
    Many many thanks my friend,the code worked a treat,
    thanks once again.Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

4859 is your code ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 spaky333

Hello my friend.Can you also help to me ,i've been already in service ,with my mondeo and they couldn't pull out the radio from panel.So they just used b. 1 and 6 for show the code on a display and then ,they give me some code,but wasnt working.Can you pls. send me hopefully other one ? i will be so so grateful.Thank you.
    My s.n. is M030338

Greeting from Prague !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Way17

4859 is your code ;)

Was wondering if you could get me a code too, battery died this morning and I've a long drive home from cork

M086836 is the serial on the radio, much appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Try 3852.

Not working, i dont know :( ,,many thanks anyway !

well boy.. 3852 is the correct code for your radio. Do you know how to put the code in? push button "1" three times, button "2" eight times, button "3" five times, button "4" two times and then confirm with button "5". That's it lad.

Way17 wrote: »
    Was wondering if you could get me a code too, battery died this morning and I've a long drive home from cork

7904 lad ;)

well dude,i did same and nothing :/ the problem is not, how i can put the code in ,but why is doesnt work :/ ..look,how i wrote,they cant pull out my radio from panel ,so i can just see my code when i press button 1 and 6 and then will show up on a display..on the last record on display is exacty : ACU CFG 030338 .. So the code should be M030338 .Is it right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

spaky333 wrote: »
    well dude,i did same and nothing :/ the problem is not, how i can put the code in ,but why is doesnt work :/ ..look,how i wrote,they cant pull out my radio from panel ,so i can just see my code when i press button 1 and 6 and then will show up on a display..on the last record on display is exacty : ACU CFG 030338 .. So the code should be M030338 .Is it right?

I don't know if that is your serial or not, but this is the code for that serial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Way17

Way17 wrote: »

7904 lad ;)

Worked a charm, thanks man :)

u're welcome ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 selo

keycode ford mondeo M053832? kan iemand mij helpen code vinden alstublieft.

selo wrote: »
    keycode ford mondeo M053832? kan iemand mij helpen code vinden alstublieft.

keycode ford mondeo M053832.? kan iemand mij helpen keycode vinden alstublieft.?

keycode ford mondeo.? SERIAL NUMMER:M053832.wie kan het code vinden.??.dank u...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

keycode ford mondeo.? SERIAL NUMMER:M053832.wie kan het code vinden.??.dank u...

DANK U HAL 1..het werkt perfect,
    ik heb nog een ford mondeo SERIAL NUMER:M 993532.kan je mij die ook vinden alstublieft.

Its 0862!!!!

• Advertisement

DANK U HAL 1..het werkt perfect,
    ik heb nog een ford mondeo SERIAL NUMER:M 993532.kan je mij die ook vinden alstublieft.

het werkt,je bent perfect.danku vriend.

paddy OO1. je bent perfect,het werkt.danku.

hall 1,je bent ook perfect.dank u.het werkt..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mondeooo

Hi guys.. tried the program, but didn't work on my computer..

could anyone help please. the Radio Is 6000CD

Serial; M286783
    Part nr: 98AP- 18C815-AC

best regards Tony M

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paultronix

Mondeooo wrote: »
    Hi guys.. tried the program, but didn't work on my computer..

could anyone help please. the Radio Is 6000CD

Serial; M286783
    Part nr: 98AP- 18C815-AC

best regards Tony M

your code is 2-9-3-0

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nelly135

Whats the craic lads. Left the battery flat on my car for ages and now I need the code. Its a 2001 Ford Focus Serial number M070200. Any help would be really appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lazywhole

any software for VW radios ?

nelly135 wrote: »
    Whats the craic lads. Left the battery flat on my car for ages and now I need the code. Its a 2001 Ford Focus Serial number M070200. Any help would be really appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 raimis

hi, somebady can help for me??? i changed battery for opel vectra 2003, and now need radio key code SIEMENS CDR 2005
    No.13138246
    BS 000350
    THANKS THANKS THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement