Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Supersaurus

I'll give it a go and tell you if it worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Supersaurus

Yep works great now, cheers guys!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭///3power

Hi, just bought a preloved little fiesta with the same issue...

After much pulling and dragging with that radio, I've found out that the serial number is M048830

If anyone can finish off the rest of this pointless money making riddle I'd greatly appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

Try 2021.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 123 ✭✭///3power

lifer_sean wrote: »
    Try 2021.

Thank you very much Sean, really wasn't expecting to be helped so fast...

Radio is now unlocked, free from fords "security" money racket, but yet still fails to fill my fit for a king fiesta with music!

Looks like I'll have to go digging around the house in search of an old style music cassette, I may have seen a NOW 2 or NOW 3 tape somewhere lol.
    I can't think of any other way to see if the problem is the antenna or speakers, or radio itself.

Anway thanks again, very much appreciated.

If you happen to see a 97 fieshta, rumbling around the Adare/Rathkeale area, missing half an exhaust back box and playing 90's dance music from the likes of Corona and the outthere brothers, you'll know who it is :D

EDIT: Just found a "NOW that's what I call music 1993" double cassette :D LOLOLOLOLOL!!! So the AM/FM radio doesn't work, but it will play cassettes for me, I'm the luckiest guy ever!

"37 TOP CHART HITS"

Tracks include: "All that she wants" by Ace of Base. "Mr. Vain" by Culture beat. "Show me love" by Robin S and "We are family" by Sister Sledge hahahahahaha

So many hours of cheesy, badly produced music to look forward too. Na only joking, there's a few decent songs in there too, such as: "Are you gonna go my way" by our man Kravitz, "ordinary world" by Duran Duran and few more guddins...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dirk08

Hey,
    I have a mondeo Ford6000 CD radio and was looking for the code. There were two serial numbers on the radio when i took it out:

VKN107159
    VP787F18C844CAD

The second one might be "VP7S7F18C844CAD" not sure. If neither are correct could you let me know and i'll have a look again at the radio.

Thanks in advance
    dirk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Solarboy

Hi people i just bought a second hand ford fiesta 2005 model today, the radio requires a code, who can help me. Please let me know if people are still helping one another in sorting out this code issue. I will be very very grateful, i stay in Johannesburg, South Africa. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 UnGround

Hey, i'm looking for a code for the radio in my 05 mondeo. the serial number is M013323

any ideas?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

UnGround wrote: »
    Hey, i'm looking for a code for the radio in my 05 mondeo. the serial number is M013323

any ideas?

thanks

Try 5524 and repost back..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 schalla

Hi

can any one help me with my radio code for my mondeo

the serial num is M008421
    Part No: YS7F - 18C815- AC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

schalla wrote: »
    Hi

the serial num is M008421
    Part No: YS7F - 18C815- AC

Try 1940 and report back..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 UnGround

Row wrote: »
    UnGround wrote: »

any ideas?

thanks

Try 5524 and repost back..:)

Worked a treat, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 shogo10

Hi
    I have a mk4 2007 ford mondeo with the ford cd6000 stereo serial number is V032365 would anyone have the code for this as i had a service and the battery was disconnected and don't have the code. :(

Hi
    I have a mk4 2007 ford mondeo with the ford cd6000 stereo serial number is V032365 would anyone have the code for this as i had a service and the battery was disconnected and don't have the code. frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gerry626

Hi i have a ford radio P/N ys4f-18c815-al S/N M069878 6000cd model

Need a code

Thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

gerry626 wrote: »

Need a code

Thanks very much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gerry626

Paddy001 wrote: »
    gerry626 wrote: »

Need a code

Thanks very much!

2344[/Quote

Bang on! Thanks very much!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 juriiii

Hi

the serial num is M149581
    Part No: 96FP-18K876-GL

juriiii wrote: »
    Hi

the serial num is M149581
    Part No: 96FP-18K876-GL

Hi
    I have a mk4 2007 ford mondeo with the ford cd6000 stereo serial number is V032365 would anyone have the code for this as i had a service and the battery was disconnected and don't have the code.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 juriiii

Paddy001 wrote: »

works :)

Paddy001,Thanks very much!!!

Hi
    I have a mk4 2007 ford mondeo with the ford cd6000 stereo serial number is V032365 would anyone have the code for this as i had a service and the battery was disconnected and don't have the code.:confused:

Any help would be appreciated thanks:)

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 6 seanritchie73

I have ford Mondeo 05
    Need a radio code plz
    Serial num M007782
    Any help please

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

I have ford Mondeo 05
    Need a radio code plz
    Serial num M007782
    Any help please
    2723;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lynnharrisuk

Hi, after having battery troubles we have lost the code for our Mondeo radio :(. we have read on here that if you press the 6 and 1 the serial number comes up. the number that came up is 50702000 - the car is a mondeo ghia and is a 51 reg. Can I get a code from that information? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kdss

Hi guys,

I had to disconnect the battery to sort my broken electric wing mirror out, so now no radio!

It's a Ford .

Radio is:

model - 6000 CD SINGLE CD-KW2000 FDB2006
    Serial No - V428569

:confused:
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 harlowrog

Hi people

Kinda feel bad that I joined just for help here but you guys all seem reall helpful, nothing like this site in the UK, anyway, if someone can help with the code for this radio my mums fella will be eternal gratefully, plus I get brownie points with me mum :-)

Model ford 5000 rds eon
    S/N - M380228
    Part No. 98AP18K876BA

Thanks in advance

Roger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

harlowrog wrote: »
    Hi people

Kinda feel bad that I joined just for help here but you guys all seem reall helpful, nothing like this site in the UK, anyway, if someone can help with the code for this radio my mums fella will be eternal gratefully, plus I get brownie points with me mum :-)

Model ford 5000 rds eon
    S/N - M380228
    Part No. 98AP18K876BA

Thanks in advance

Roger

Give 4977 a try! Enter the code and press 5!

harlowrog wrote: »
    Hi people

Model ford 5000 rds eon
    S/N - M380228
    Part No. 98AP18K876BA

Thanks in advance

Roger

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 harlowrog

Hi Guys

Thank you, thank you, thank you, worked a treat, and the quick response was fantastic.

Really very grateful

Thanks again

Roger

Advertisement