Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting for Hong Kong Delivery

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

if you payed thought paypal you can lodge a dispute with them

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

There is a 45 day time limit with Paypal. Tried to lodge a dispute against Rsov but was to late. Rsov have ignored my last three e mails package was posted 11/04/08 and only contained parts. That is now four packages that have got lost in the post this year. At least I got refunds with the last three.:(:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭motherfunker

I'm past the 45 days then, this is ****e.

After numerous emails over the last few weeks I eventually lost my patience today. I sent an email to the guy from the order I am waiting longest for telling him that unless the situation was resolved in 24 hours then I would go on every airsoft forum I could find and give him such bad publicity he would be lucky to ever get another customer. Guess what! I had a full refund plus postage cost in my paypall account within 2 hours. I would have preferred my Sg1 but I'm happy its all over. Now to concentrate on getting my MP40's, the guy said if they had not arrived by the end of last month he would dispatch a new order with a different courrier, I emailed him to check if he had done this but have still not heard back. I'll give him a few days before he gets a similar email to the other guy.

Heard nothing from the other guy so he got a similar email to the first guy. Got my full refund back this morning.
    Ordered 2 mp40's from mad ozzie in cork airsoft store just now, he says they should be here by monday at the latest. More expensive than Hong Kong but cheaper than anyone else in Ireland, free postage aswell.

• Advertisement

Ordered from cork airsoft on the 17th, got my guns on the 19th. Waited 46 days for Hong Kong nightmare to end, 2 days for my dreams to come true from Cork. Up the Rebels. With all the crap going on with HK deliveries at the minute I would really recomend dealing with ozzie in Cork, you cant argue with low prices and free postage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Finally got sorted with ehobby asia. No mags but a refund. Just as well I sourced the same mags locally. It only took 89 days to finish this transaction.

I recieved a notification from E-bay that the dispute has only 3 days left.
    A politely worded email is quickly dispatched to ehobby looking for a refund or a status update. No reply. The following day I send a mail looking for a refund or the E-bay trust dudes would be getting a mail from me.

Within 15 hours the refund is sitting in my PayPal account. Happy ending for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Glad to see one of us got something positive out of this Tommy. Despite mutiple warnings through the Dispute Console on Ebay and despite EhobbyAsia finally offering to refund me last Thursday, I still have not received anything. The Dispute was due to expire yesterday, so I have had to pass it onto the Ebay Trust and Safety Team. Most unlikely Iwill see any of my money again now.:mad:

Just a piece of advice for anybody looking to make a purchase from these guys or anybody else through Ebay and Paypal. Remember that you must log a dispute within 45 days of payment through Paypal to get your money back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Sorry to hear that. If you have lodged the dispute with e-bay then you should still get your money back.

Advertisement