Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft on FM104 phoneshow now

Options
  • 30-04-2008 11:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

tune in.,:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Beat ya to it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

nope., i beat ya by a minute., hahaha.,:p

I just text Hivemind bout it, we need to get someone else on to fight the side.,

vtec wrote: »
    I just text Hivemind bout it, we need to get someone else on to fight the side.,

You do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

O dear god, Airsoft bashing!!! This is painfull!

• Advertisement

fayer wrote: »
    O dear god, Airsoft bashing!!! This is painfull!

If nobody else goes on I will! And thats not a good thing:P

nope., i beat ya by a minute., hahaha.,:p
    You do it!

I cant., i have a bad temper., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

no need to hit the panic button , its being done and said before on the same show, ignore it and turn off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I cant., i have a bad temper., :D

No you dont your a f*cking carebear :p

Gatling wrote: »
    no need to hit the panic button , its being done and said before on the same show, ignore it and turn off

why would we do that?
    its a very good opertunity to educate people on what airsoft is on the biggest radio talkshow in dublin.,:)

• Advertisement

why would we do that?
    its a very good opertunity to educate people on what airsoft is on the biggest radio talkshow in dublin.,:)

PR FTW!

hmmm, he said we wear protective clothing., not exactly true, its not needed.,.,

hmmm, he said we wear protective clothing., not exactly true, its not needed.,.,

Cept for in the case of conors forhead:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

true in some sense, goggles always needed, a lot of sites enforcing full face protections know, i also don;t really like playing airsoft in short for example so for me trousers are 'protective clothing' depends what context you take it as with most things :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Anyone able to record this or got a streaming feed link?

Lemming wrote: »
    Anyone able to record this or got a streaming feed link?

http://www.fm104.ie/article.asp?id=497973

The online stream is not working for me.

why would we do that?

its all just verbal diorea ,reactionary tabloid crap ,educate who exactly ,anyone on the show have an iq no bigger than a flea,

Same.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I can't get it working lately myself either.

• Advertisement

"Think of the children! Won't somebody think of the children"

Gatling wrote: »
    its all just verbal diorea ,reactionary tabloid crap ,educate who exactly ,anyone on the show have an iq no bigger than a flea,

the people of dublin, obviously.,

handy that my mp3 player has FM radio ... just tuned in at the break ... so time to hear how somebody's mother's shop was held up with a "fake GUN"

wouldnt be bothered to be honest ,having a slagging match on 104 isnt education,

poeple of dublin ,makes you wonder

bastids wont answer the phone...

Their back on tomorrow night to continue the "Debate"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭JohnReisman

When my friends or family hear me say LCD they just shrug their shoulders and smile. Its what I say about things like the phone show on fm104. And its not Liquid Crystal Display as some of you were about to guess. Its Lowest Common Denominator. They try and find an emotive topic and try and put two idiots together to fight each other like cocks or dogs and they site back and count the money from advertising revenue. They would make ratings of their own mothers death if it was interesting enough. And they leave it to knuckle dragging spas to do their work for them. Best reason why they will leave us alone is when they find we dont put up a good fight from their prospective, ie more callers ringing in wanting to argue.

So I chant MP3!!

MP3!!

MP3!!

MP3!!

in fairness though, its looking fairly balanced so far.,

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭hawkeye1000

that was terrible nobody on at all 2 defend airsoft.

• Advertisement

When my friends or family hear me say LCD they just shrug their shoulders and smile. Its what I say about things like the phone show on fm104. And its not Liquid Crystal Display as some of you were about to guess. Its Lowest Common Denominator. They try and find an emotive topic and try and put two idiots together to fight each other like cocks or dogs and they site back and count the money from advertising revenue.

Indeed, they tried to browbeat the last caller to talk into agreeing with them despite her having a fairly sensible head screwed onto her shoulders.

She got held up in a shop with a real gun, but her opinion was that regardless, criminals will find another weapon to use

Advertisement