Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Paper

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

I've got my still life on Wednesday, any ideas on what to draw??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

I'm pissed off.

Life Drawing: Model wouldn't put her hair down, so she looks crap. I can't do ears.
    Puppet: "Street Entertainer", did a Puppet Master and Smaller Doll, worked for 5 1/2 hours straight, came out ok.
    Still Life: Crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

My model was gone for 5 out of the 15 minutes given for the pose. Hurray. -.-
    Though, she had a fringe obscuring half her face. Only one eye to draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭daggy

ok i think i got lucky with the invigilator... get this.She was a past teacher from our school totall sound and very clumsy and clueless.. For the 15 minute pose we had at least 17 or 18 mins oopsand then for the 30 minute pose we got an extra 5 minutes since the model ( an ickle 2nd year) thought her break was only a few seconds , halfway through the pose and then she went straight back into it ! We were like umm.. ok so go for it! then the invigilator just laughed! I freakin love her!!Oh yeah and not to mention i was chatting away to my friends most of the time ... And to her! She is such a dote.. her phone went off too and everyone just burst out laughing. The relaxed atmosphere makes such a difference, but it's not very fair is it? It didnt reflect on the quality of my work though, was still pretty bad. AH well sure!butArt is a bit of a joke really, isnt it?

Advertisement