Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie/Poker Pro Ev tournament

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Is this still on or what? If so myself (+1) would be interested. Let me know.

Hi, ive just sent out a pm to everyone who expressed interest, so ill see what the numbers are like later tonight and let everyone know. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Ive gotten a pm back from nearly everyone, and no-one can make it. So looks like it has to be cancelled. Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks to bohsman/lukes for the kind offer.

I'm going to take this as a general acceptance that im the best pro ev player. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

If people are interested I'll be running a console event on the 12 July that will incorporate a PES tournament as well as Halo 3, CoD4, Gears of War and a lot more

Check it out at www.worldgamerlive.com

Advertisement