Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Skangermobiles online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Sizzler wrote: »

"Worth at least €10,000".. LOL :P

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That A3... how the f**k can you drive that on Irish roads? The bumpers would be ripped off it in about 5 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

I puked a little bit in mouth when i saw that A3.. Everything about it is hideous!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

HJL wrote: »
    Is SIR a make of parts or something?

Because I was thinking that in parts of Donegal people sometimes greet other gents by calling them Sir, like 'yes there sir', or 'hey sir', its pronounced more like 'saar' though.

So maybe this badge is homage to those turn of phrases?! :confused:

I see SIR as a rip off of the Honda Civic SIR. Just like the tool I saw with a Rover and a Type R badge on the back.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,959 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I passed a TRD-badged Honda and a Type R badged Starlet in the same stretch of road once, was tempted to stop them both and tell them to swap stickers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Stephen wrote: »
    That A3... how the f**k can you drive that on Irish roads? The bumpers would be ripped off it in about 5 seconds.
    It's got air suspension so it could be raised i presume...Wow you get spare doors with it! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

That A3 is one of the best [or worst] shed we've seen on this thread. "Worth at least ten thousand" - quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

What a heap, not even worth 10,000 Lira tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Sizzler wrote: »

That clio has already been mentioned & discussed a bit further back in the thread.Fairly unbelievable.My personal favourite so far!!I remember when i saw it first, i was laughing for 10 minutes straight!
    I can see why someone might modify an A3.That car has a half sporty character but that clio is a total no no.The only worse thing that could have been done to it is put one of those "clioV6" badges(Which are available in Halfords afaik) which i have seen on a few in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

"Very well finished custom work"
    Now I'm off to the bank to negotiate a loan for 5750 big ones.

... Now jackncoke just wait for people to start saying that's not a skangermobile because no skanger would every drive an Alfa 147....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

jackncoke wrote: »

Couldn't help but check the link on the back of that Fiat. It gets worse at http://www.custteam.com/home.htm where "Favor (services) is executable on very high level".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

I love the Fait Uno style single wiper stuck in the middle of the windscreen :o

I think the seller has put a zero too many on the price :p

Junkyard - Would you accept a trade in of this 'quality' in the hope [insert skanger name] comes in and buys it :confused:

Hideous, tacky bag of sh1t, couldn't give it away. WTF is on the door/quater panel - is that a thumbs up sticker??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭sk8board

love the 'Far too many extras to list but very well finished custom work.'

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

TJJP wrote: »
    Couldn't help but check the link on the back of that Fiat. It gets worse at http://www.custteam.com/home.htm where "Favor (services) is executable on very high level".

That's mental. That site is terrible. Non of the links work, it looks tacky in general and the English is poor at best. And someone would actually give their car to them to "modify".

Edit: Actually the "Lambo Doors" link does work. Although it'd probably be better if it didn't!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,877 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

what about

what we already made :D

http://www.custteam.com/home.htm

good god there are some obscenities there

apparently kitting a cars interior out with aldi/halford crap is customising now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Cyrus wrote: »
    what about

what we already made :D

http://www.custteam.com/home.htm

good god there are some obsecenties there

I think "obscenety " doesn't quite do this justice:
    7.jpg

Why straight we?

Absolute New Fact?

WTF?

peasant wrote: »
    I think "obscenety " doesn't quite do this justice:
    7.jpg

I don't see a car, I see an insult.
    From www.custteam.com We greet on part of firm CUSTTEAM. There is our purpose, in order to bring up comfort of traveling and make exceptional in car and unique (unrepeatable) climate. Firm specializes in following the case repairs of personal cars, painting and mechanics. Favor (services) is executable on very high le

Hooray, very great England!

• Advertisement

I personally thought this was the worst they had to offer :D

8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    I don't see a car, I see an insult.

Hooray, very great England!

I saw a bloke in Kilbeggan driving a pink bravo/a like hte one here:p ...wearing a pink t-shirt also :eek:

Nismo..... 100 NX

Juan Pablo wrote: »
    Nismo..... 100 NX

Only 20,000 miles in 16 years. That 1,250 a year. How could anyone fight the urge to keep this thoroughbred racing machine off the roads:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,641 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Only 20,000 miles in 16 years. That 1,250 a year. How could anyone fight the urge to keep this thoroughbred racing machine off the roads:rolleyes:
    I guess they were too busy turning it into a motorbike if the picture is anything to go by

ROFLMAO :D

it was obviously a garage queen fastidiously maintained

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭abitdazed

A 6 series Skangerised...26" wheels and a terrible boot + exhaust mad looking thing

Some might like it though imo its a bit much...

Every single branch was hit on the descent from the rarified ArseUgly Californian Redwood.

My god, I thought skangers did this sort of thing to impress women!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I had a fogeign (think he was Italian) guy try and trade this in with me last year. I just told him he'd get more for it privately considering how much he'd spent....

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

Why do people change the steering wheels? :confused:
    Those sport ones or whatever look terrible, plus they lose their airbag.

I know some wheels dont wear well with use/age, but surely it could be replaced with another manufacture's one, maybe even of a higher spec model if they wanted a more sporty wheel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I had a fogeign (think he was Italian) guy try and trade this in with me last year. I just told him he'd get more for it privately considering how much he'd spent....

im looking for a 147 at the mo,but ones like that make baby jesus cry :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement