Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Gangs v Limerick Gangs

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

DFS UTD wrote: »
    In Dublin there are now eastern european and nigerian violent gangs,
    I am not too sure about the nigerians. I know that they use to sell crack in the Nigerian bar the forum before it was closed down but the nigerians were badly beaten when they tried to tax the local area.

The eastern european gangsters are a worry but hopefully they'll all be gone soon.

MM

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Dashticle

RonMexico wrote: »
    I hear Hollywood is making another Mortal Kombat film about the gangs. FINISH HIM...Anto!

GET OVER HERE.... and say that ya bleedin quee-yer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 betty_swollox

Since when did posting condescending remarks about someone you don't even know make one's posts of a higher calibre than others?

Is that what you think posting is all about? That's not the right atitude to have here on boards.

Stereotyping teenagers as spotty is not the way to win an argument, especially when this particular one is acne-free. And the condition of my skin has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic at hand. You sir are completely going off the point.

Firstly it's a biological side effect of the teen age years within 85% of teens.
    Secondly the condition of your skin is unproven
    Thirdly why you call me sir is beyond me

Read your own post again and show me where there's a link, a reference, anything to prove it came from a reliable source. Can you do that? Don't think so.

My post could not have a link as the media had not yet covered the issue

I am fully aware that threads in the Thunderdome do not add to your post count. Why? Because hurling insults at strangers on-line is not constructive to healthy debate on serious topics. Which leaves you pretty much redundant, considering you seem to be stalking me in After Hours with the sole intention of negating my posts.

If you are 'fully aware' then why goad me about my post count?
    You consider a thread called (Dublin Gangs v Limerick Gangs) to be serious business do you?

20/20 vision sir, nothing wrong with my eyes. You posted the same "drive by, smily face, etc" in this thread and in 2 others over on the Limerick City forum.

there you go with the sir again, I'm neither your teacher nor male, boy
    I say again test your eyes, 2 posts on the same topic not 3 or 4 as you wrote about me initially

Read my post again. Think about it. Then read it one more time just to clarify. I practice exactly what I preach. See where it says "my mentality is to just get on with things"? You, leader of the opposition, were the one who encouraged revenge. Which, in the context of this thread, shows exactly why Limerick has such a bad reputation.

So by you chasing my posts and trying your best to demean me is not a revengeful tactic?.

As you keep bringing your off topic posts here and seem to see this as a political debate by using terms such as
    leader of the opposition
    I fail to see how you think I am giving Limerick a bad reputation, I have made no untoward comment about the status of Limerick, you on the other hand are so up to date on the issue you still question the validity of a post and bring up the issue of the status of Limerick and bias posts, if you knew the reason and history behind the present ridiculous situation you might have an idea of how invalid your point is.
    As for revenge try turning the other cheek, not vengefully posting nonsense about others here.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,867 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

...several paragraphs of crap...
    As for revenge try turning the other cheek, not vengefully posting nonsense about others here.

Get over yourself tbh. This is a thread about gang feuds, not your superiority complex. If you want to keep annoying me then take it to PMs, instead of repeatedly taking this thread off-topic. And if you do insist on replying to my comments publicly, then at least have the decency to quote me properly. Half of what you quoted above was twisted to have the opposite of its intended effect.

/ends rant, leaves thread with no intention of further posting (at least until people start talking sense, or come up with more gems like these :D
    RonMexico wrote:
    I hear Hollywood is making another Mortal Kombat film about the gangs. FINISH HIM...Anto!
    Dashticle wrote:
    GET OVER HERE.... and say that ya bleedin quee-yer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Furkin_Bastage

An Fhile wrote: »
    Get over yourself tbh. This is a thread about gang feuds, not your superiority complex. If you want to keep annoying me then take it to PMs, instead of repeatedly taking this thread off-topic. And if you do insist on replying to my comments publicly, then at least have the decency to quote me properly. Half of what you quoted above was twisted to have the opposite of its intended effect.

/ends rant, leaves thread with no intention of further posting (at least until people start talking sense, or come up with more gems like these :D
    replying to my comments publicly
    not your superiority complex
    start talking sense
    Who let the drama queen in?
    If you want to keep annoying me then take it to PMs

Go to insults if you want to go down this road

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

I am not too sure about the nigerians. I know that they use to sell crack in the Nigerian bar the forum before it was closed down but the nigerians were badly beaten when they tried to tax the local area.

The eastern european gangsters are a worry but hopefully they'll all be gone soon.

MM

Heard the ra sorted them alright.

tbh re the E Europeans it doesnt seem to be affecting Irish people. Whther its even gangs or just small time drug dealers is questionable. I can only recall one shooting associated with Poles. They seem to import small quantities of pills and speed primarily for sale in their own community, along with smokes. The E Europeans smuggle in smokes and sell it person to person. The ra seem to smuggle them in and then sell them to shopkeepers at rock bottom price, and then they charge the same high price to shoppers (hey, I know of two sources for E European smokes if I did smoke fags, yet Ive never been offered contraband smokes by an Irish lad).

Nigerians are no big timers either. Dublin has a minimal crack trade mainly made up of current heroin addicts (mainly because cocaine is so diluted by the time it arrives here it cant be cooked into crack).

Mind you, Id imagine they might have a hand in the rubbish weed currently knocking about like a plague.

Advertisement