Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 and CPW (in UK) cut 8GB iPhone price by £100

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,780 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It's only in the last 2 weeks actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

how do you check if you qualify?

how do you check if you qualify?
    Well.. if you have a receipt for an iPhone bought in CPW or O2 dated in the last two weeks, you qualify.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

*****. Oh well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i don't get this whole refunds thing, i mean why? they don't give me a refund if i buy a nokia brick and 2 weeks later it goes down in price, so why is it different on a iphone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MeWantBroadband

Cremo wrote: »
    i don't get this whole refunds thing, i mean why? they don't give me a refund if i buy a nokia brick and 2 weeks later it goes down in price, so why is it different on a iphone?

I know you are not *entitled* to anything, but if they are offering it to engender good will, then I would definetely take them up on it if I could.

basquille wrote: »
    Well.. if you have a receipt for an iPhone bought in CPW or O2 dated in the last two weeks, you qualify.

Thanks.

Hi, where is the policy written down? I cannot find it anywhere on the web.

I would only be just outside the weeks unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭randombar

Lads anyone know if they had a few in Newry? Don't wanna go all the way up tomorrow and miss out!

Anyone able to point to an official link?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Success lads, my buddy got one too!

They don't take laser and that's about it!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Car Phone Warehouse are strict about the contracts. O2 (unofficially) could give a flying foxtrot ultra charlie kango.
    Its foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Sorry, thats Just been annoying me.

I'm going gonna Head up On Sat me thinks....

This post has been deleted.

Thanks. I bought in O2, but I will ring them to see what the story is. CPW have some kind of price guarantee in general, I gather.

Its foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo

Sorry, thats Just been annoying me.

I'm going gonna Head up On Sat me thinks....

foxtrot uniform charlie kilo _ yankee oscar uniform _ papa echo delta alfa november tango

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Just to let you know I've a feeling the new one will be out fairly soon, a friend was supposed to get me one for my bro when he was in Florida last week, there was none. He was there for a week and went to the apple store 3 times, he never got one, they told him they're very very short in stock.

My wife is over working in NY next week so will see how she gets on, sounds like apple is clearing stock if they're hard to get.

They're releasing a 32GB iPhone shortly.. so I'd imagine they're clearing out stock for that (as opposed to a 3G iPhone).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

They're releasing a 32GB iPhone shortly.. so I'd imagine they're clearing out stock for that (as opposed to a 3G iPhone).
    source?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Current model has already had it's mid-life upgrade, it won't be getting another.

Current model has already had it's mid-life upgrade, it won't be getting another.

It hasnt got the 2.0 upgrade yet, reckon that will be a big deal.

Connection to MSEXCHANGE

SDK

etc, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

GaryCocs wrote: »
    It hasnt got the 2.0 upgrade yet, reckon that will be a big deal.

Connection to MSEXCHANGE

SDK

etc, etc

I was reffering to the hardware.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭ash xxx

O2 Ireland, i'm not happy with them at all :mad: They are robbing us blind with the contracts for the iphone. €499 for the 16gb model and then the ridiculous tariffs, you cant get anymore than 200 texts a month and 1gb of data. Was in England there last week and the same model is £329, which works out at €409. To add more insult to injury, their tariffs are much better than ours. The cheapest is £35 (€43) and you get 600 minutes and 500 texts a month and unlimited data. :eek: so not fair

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Lost my mobile on holidays, so have plumped for the iPhone. Nice price plus will be able to swap my O2 speakeasy UK and IRE sims in an out.

Ordered from CPW UK online yesterday and it'll be arriving today :)

Advertisement