Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breast enlargement

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭gabgab

ha ha I have to disagree, I think nearly every guy out there would be waaay to worried about it going wrong and ending up with something that no longer works.......

I mean just look at a group of lads when that infamous clip of the footballer sliding into the pole balls first happened, EVERY lad does the same thing, grimmaces, and then covers his crotch, its like a reflex,

AND, we are fortunate enough to be trying to attract people that may not be as shallow and egotistical as ourselves and be only motivated by how hot the person of the opposite sex is, we have it easy in that sense ;):D:p

I must point out that 5 out of the 5 girls I know, were stunning regardless of a boobjob or not, maybe that is just my experience, but I find that its quiete common that way, so to the OP, think long and hard about it, or if you want to get a decent idea of what they will look like when you are naked, go and look at celebrities, as someone else pointed out they have access to the best of the best and the price is probably irrelevant and they get it wrong......... Mariah carey for example,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Glitzy100 wrote: »
    It's funny when guys comment on this issue because imagine if there was a (working!) possibility of penis enlargements, may we women guess that at least 30% of them would jump at that opportunity?

Eh... according to wikipedia there are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_enlargement

Yet last I saw the UK statistics for male plastic surgery had rhinoplasty as the most popular.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/men/article2642484.ece

BAAPS... hehe... always found it funny they'd use that for the cosmetic surgery association considering that's one of the main areas they seem to work on.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

ooooooollllld thread, but I'd love to know (given the time and consideration these things take) if any of these women decided to go ahead with the surgery?

Sorry to mods if this thread should have been left to die! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

I had a boob job 2 years ago, its something I wanted, I researched for years. I had it in Prague (spent 9 months researching the lady surgeon and spoke to past patients on various forums and seen their pics). Best thing I ever did:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'd be afraid to get this done although I for one would love bigger boobs! :rolleyes:

My friend wants to get a boob job for her birthday she is a tiny little one in general and wants to go to a D cup. It will throw her out of proportion, but she feels she will get more modelling jobs if she has bigger boobs.....She is absolutely stunning as it is.... :( It frustrates me that some girls want bigger boobs for modelling, a pretty face won't get you far in these times :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I don't like the thought of plastic surgery! I find it a little bit scary mainly because of the tragic stories I here :rolleyes:

I've never had the desire to want my boobs bigger I was always happy with what God had giving me, I do however understand why some people want them. The only thing that really annoys me about it all is people like Katie Price/Jordon :mad: Having breast implants and going up a couple of sizes and then down some and up again! Huh! decide already :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

I would worry about things going wrong so would never have it done.

I would also wonder even if they look great and natural how would they feel. Surely they wouldn't feel like natural breasts! Does anyone know (men or women)?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

It frustrates me that some girls want bigger boobs for modelling, a pretty face won't get you far in these times :(

But most models have small boobs. Unless she wants to be a glamour model :/

I would never get a boob job. I'm only an A cup. Bothers me sometimes. But I don't really care for the most part. I have a fairly boyish figure so I just work with it. I would probably look silly with big boobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭CK2010

just for anyone whos interested, theres a procedure you can get done where they inject a substance into the breast which is the same 'ingredient' as what you would find in your body naturally. (it was mentioned earlier in the thread) it breaks down in the body after a year, give or take. it will only take you one or two sizes bigger but is more for a 'fuller' effect rather than to go bigger. its done under local anasthetic and there is only a small recovery time, with some tenderness.

as its broken down after a few months to a year it is not permanent and needs to be 'refilled'- although with less fluid each time- it may be a temporary solution for some or to get an idea if a boob job is really for them.

i think its about 4000 iirc, maybe less.

i havent had this done however i did research it at one point after seeing it on tv as i was interested in how it worked! its called macrolane. i wont link in case i look like im spamming!! but you can google it!

wow- i really do sound like a spammer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I find the very idea of implants offputting. I'd never get it done.
    Friend of mine wants them, and I've tried to talk her out of it. she really doesn't need them at all, and I'd dread to think how bad it would look if she got obvious ones. never mind the health risks.

that macrolane stuff doesn't sound good either.

honestly, the ONLY breast augmentation procedure I'd even think about for a second getting, is something like this: http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/10/ff_futureofbreasts/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Wow, that is a really interesting article! Thanks for posting that link.

Advertisement