Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gladiators is back!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Pigman II wrote: »
    Must admist I wouldn't mind a rough old roll in the hay with that one. I'd say she'd give a good account for herself.

She'd make rashers of you :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

think it found its feet a good bit, but they need to up the budget and sort out some of the games. IMO, the travelator moves much too slowly, and seems to change speeds at times. The hand bikes are poorly made. the time penalties need to be sorted out as well, it was faster for someone to fall off the monkey bars and wait than go across them.

Next weekend is the show we've all wanted though!!!! OLD VERSUS NEW GLADIATORS!!! WOLF VS OBLIVION!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

zuroph wrote: »
    Next weekend is the show we've all wanted though!!!! OLD VERSUS NEW GLADIATORS!!! WOLF VS OBLIVION!!!!

But who will win. The sneak peak looked really good. I'm going for the Legends to pull one out of the bag. Come on The Wolf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I want to see Tempest and Jet grappling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

zuroph wrote: »
    The hand bikes are poorly made. the time penalties need to be sorted out as well, it was faster for someone to fall off the monkey bars and wait than go across them.

Did anyone do that to take advantage?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

ejmaztec wrote: »
    She'd make rashers of you :eek:

Nah I'd have enough for her.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Did anyone do that to take advantage?
    well some girl fell off at the very start one night, and was ahead by further after it. cant comment on whether it was deliberate or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

It was deliberate I reckon, as she did it again in her next round, but lost that time. I think the time penalty should be 5 seconds after the opponent finishes the hand bike/Monkey bar.

Episode is pretty good at the moment, wolf and oblivion bit was too staged but women legends are class, and still pretty hot (well most of them)

this could have fit in well at the start of the season to introduce the new gladiators etc. but its probably better cos the glads have had time to get used to their roles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

token56 wrote: »
    Episode is pretty good at the moment, wolf and oblivion bit was too staged but women legends are class, and still pretty hot (well most of them)
    Lightning is a total milf :pac:

Well that a bit disappointing at the end but still great episode and preditor owned the hand bike.

trojan has totally lost all confidence!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,907 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

the new breed of male gladiators are brilliant

how class was prediator

the new breed of male gladiators are brilliant

how class was prediator

Well it was Trojan who let the legends down but they wouldn't have won even if he did well. Yeah Preditor owned. Would have liked to see more of Atlas but its all good

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭RastaRed

ShaneU wrote: »
    Lightning is a total milf :pac:

+1

Definately would

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Missed this yesterday. Is there a repeat on soon?

bound to be, its sky!!

bump, this is on in 5 minutes on sky 2

Advertisement