Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you single people do with all your spare time?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Hmmmm; I'm actually not sure how I would/could fit an actual partner into my life to be perfectly honest!!!

I work pretty hard during the week; so wouldn't really have a lot of time during the week anyway, but usually have something on most nights; gym; rehearsals; choir; whatever.

Usually head out Fridays nights and sometimes Saturdays too. Saturdays are spent doing the jobs I can't get done during the week, usually a leisurely breakfast with friends in town, some shopping and I usually meet some of the girls for coffee in the afternoon also. House cleaning gets fitted in at some stage also!!

Most Sundays are spent Diving, I suppose if I was with somebody this dive time would probably suffer a bit alright, but I'm pretty addicted so I usually don't compromise on this. Even when I am seeing somebody, they generally find themselves kicked out pretty early on a Sunday morning!! Which doesn't always go down very well but hey!!!

And Sunday evenings I crash!!! Maybe this sounds a bit boring; but actually; I'm very happy with it!!!!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Jeepers manuka you do more in a week than I do in a month!

SW81 wrote: »
    Jeepers manuka you do more in a week than I do in a month!

LOL!! What if I told you that on top of that i'm usually up at 5.30/6am every morning!!

It doesn't stop but I'm used to it!!

Now i'm (officially!) expected to fit a man into that mix...how long before i piss him off I wonder!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

You must have loads of energy, fair play to ya! :)

And there's always room for a man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Manuka, I'm the same, no time!

I'm back in college now for my final year, so in col 9 -7 most days, then gym, then home, then more col work! And working 12 hour night shifts at weekends so zero time for a social life! Plus I'm after getting another job doing drinks promotions ..so going to have to fit that in too.....

I've gone out with a few guys alright, but I recently realised I just don't have time for a serious relationship, I barely see my friends anymore even:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I mostly cry myself to sleep.

G86 wrote: »
    Manuka, I'm the same, no time!

I'm back in college now for my final year, so in col 9 -7 most days, then gym, then home, then more col work! And working 12 hour night shifts at weekends so zero time for a social life! Plus I'm after getting another job doing drinks promotions ..so going to have to fit that in too.....

I've gone out with a few guys alright, but I recently realised I just don't have time for a serious relationship, I barely see my friends anymore even:rolleyes:

I was crazy busy at college aswell......ridiculously so actually; still, it never did me any harm- in fact its made working the way I do now a hell of a lot easier!!!

Advertisement