Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home & Away- Gone to the dogs!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

Ooh Jack & Martha back together again...i really hope they dont split up again...i couldnt listen to her!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Sully wrote: »
    The new addition to the bay is sure to make things a lot better!

Yeah, who would have thought that Roman, in his early 30s, would have a 17 year old daughter who also happens to be A COMPLETE PROSTITUTE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Lurvely wrote: »
    Ooh Jack & Martha back together again...i really hope they dont split up again...i couldnt listen to her!!:p

Yeah but something always happens to the happy-happy couples on the bay...they all seemed doomed to some problem that involves all the locals rallying round in support ... Wonder what it'll be next time for Jack & Martha :confused:

On a side-note, does anyone know what Jack will be doing next? I mean, ever since he joined the bay he was a copper and we don't know much else about the man or what he can do or did in a previous life before the Bay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Don't forget hypno-therapist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Moe79

Is anyone missing Sally? It just feels like the whole heart of H&A has been ripped out.. and even Alf hasn't been around since she left.. it's all Roman, Aden, Tony, Jazz etc

yeah their is defo something missing from the show alright ... The new characters are doing nothing for it at the moment in my opinion.

the good auld characters Sally and Alf, although annoying at times ,were the heart of it.

i am glad that Morag is getting more to do though as she is great when she gets going :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I do like Roman tho! he is such a sweetheart, used love him in all saints - that show hasnt been the same without him meh!

but the whole romans daughter thing is so stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Amazing how he as a total stranger just fitted in straight away as if he had been there for years..helping people out/giving advise etc..in saying that I do like him aswell..ickle cutie!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Moe79 wrote: »
    Is anyone missing Sally? It just feels like the whole heart of H&A has been ripped out.. and even Alf hasn't been around since she left.. it's all Roman, Aden, Tony, Jazz etc

I used to watch it avidly ten years ago. I dipped back into it a few times recently and I didn't recognise anyone. It looks different too. Are there a lot of night scenes now, or what has changed?

Is it worth getting back into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

gogglebok wrote: »
    I used to watch it avidly ten years ago. I dipped back into it a few times recently and I didn't recognise anyone. It looks different too. Are there a lot of night scenes now, or what has changed?

Is it worth getting back into it?

I think they changed either the cameras or the way it was being filmed, because I remember sitting down to watch it one day and it al different, and I watch it regularly! Was a couple of years though now I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

What an inappropriate title OP!

Home and Away is excellent, has anyone seen either Nicole or Jazz like phwoar those two make it worth watching alone, male viewer here :rolleyes:. I haven't watched Home & Away with much interest since the days of Angie man she was something else too.

Nicole is one feisty piece of work; pity more of the Irish female viewers couldn't take a leaf out of the book of Jazz and Nicole :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I used to hate home and away but i must admit im loving it now. All the unrealistic drama makes it top notch entertainment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Who did kill Sam as i dont always get to watch it,also what hapened to Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

marti101 wrote: »
    Who did kill Sam as i dont always get to watch it,also what hapened to Rory

Sam killed herself in order to frame jack and martha for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭valz_walsh

And Rory has gone to live with Sam's sister.

mumhaabu wrote: »
    Nicole is one feisty piece of work; pity more of the Irish female viewers couldn't take a leaf out of the book of Jazz and Nicole

She makes Rosie from Coronation Street look like a nun

Hmmmm. It looks like another troubled young teenager is coming to the bay. Could be troublesome...

J.S. Pill wrote: »
    Hmmmm. It looks like another troubled young teenager is coming to the bay. Could be troublesome...

Summerbay was built on troubled people and REALLY helpful neighbours/acquaintances/friends/colleagues (what's left to mention :rolleyes: ) :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement