Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home & Away- Gone to the dogs!!

Options
  • 19-03-2008 11:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

OMG, no way, that is the whole point of home and away, the more unrealistic the better. Thats why I love it. Keep tuned, cos its gonna get even more unreal over the next few weeks!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭fluffyVW

kerash wrote: »
    OMG, no way, that is the whole point of home and away, the more unrealistic the better. Thats why I love it. Keep tuned, cos its gonna get even more unreal over the next few weeks!:)

YAY!!! Everyone loves Home and Away!!! The more unrealistic the better!!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

PLUS as an added bonus, Sally is going to die soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Wellllll
    No she's doesn't really die.... well she does but tis only a near-death experience and she comes back
    hee hee :D

Wellllll
    No she's doesn't really die.... well she does but tis only a near-death experience and she comes back
    hee hee :D

You had me going there. Phew
    Ritchie filmed her final scenes on Friday 14th December 2007, and her final episode screens in April 2008
    from Wiki

:D

• Advertisement

jimbo78 wrote: »
    This is wat i was refering to! I hope you didnt spoil it for anyone! Some crazy shiz happens-thats all i'm sayin!!!

This is wat i was refering to! I hope you didnt spoil it for anyone! Some crazy shiz happens-thats all i'm sayin!!!

Unlikely. It's well publicised.

I know! :pI think most people who watch it know wats gonna happen, the best bit is watching it all play out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sassyjen

I love H+A. As someone already said, the more unrealistic the better. When I was younger I used to get told I looked like Sally!! Cant believe Milco is her fecking brother though, its just gettin a little silly. Not that I'll stop watching it though...

So, question time, is Sally the last remaining (for the next week or so) original character??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

sassyjen wrote: »
    I love H+A. As someone already said, the more unrealistic the better. When I was younger I used to get told I looked like Sally!! Cant believe Milco is her fecking brother though, its just gettin a little silly. Not that I'll stop watching it though...

So, question time, is Sally the last remaining (for the next week or so) original character??

Alf is still knocking around and I think Morag is in and out of the place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

I know! :pI think most people who watch it know wats gonna happen, the best bit is watching it all play out.

:eek: i dont know whats going to happen,, care to enlighten me a bit !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Mmmm that cop Jack is hot, its worth watching it for him alone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Home & Away is just brilliant. Leave it alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

emo!! wrote: »
    :eek: i dont know whats going to happen,, care to enlighten me a bit !
    www.seven.com.au/homeandaway and read Sally's Blog. It's a run-through of everything that happens each week. Fun stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Lets all bow our heads and join hands and pray that Sally will be OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Bendihorse wrote: »
    Hands off biotch!! He's mine!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sonky353

Home and Away gets very interesting over the next month believe me...Ive been watchin on YouTube!!!! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Mmmmm, that was some deep sh!t today

Tom, Michael, Ailsa, Bobby, Flynn! No more please, i cannot take the emotional tormoil of raking up all the tragedies that befell those who are no longer with us:(:p

Who's Johnny blackmailing?!! Ahhhh, have to wait till Monday! Boo!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Brian017

The person that Johnny is blackmailing is Sam.

Im sooooo tempted to look at the spoiler..will I, won't I!! AHHHH..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

So Sallys foster father Tom died twenty years ago went to heaven and aged twenty years in the process and also became gods right hand man and heaven is the house he lived in summer bay what a load of rubbish the reason aussie soaps are on here is because the aussies dont watch them I wonder why

Home and Away is based on true events.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Lurvely

I love home and away!!! I know its so unrealistic & so much seems to happen but sure why not?!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Lobster

Bendihorse wrote: »
    He does need a new jacket though:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ballymary

is that cassie in that new movie called scarlett?? shes a reporter or something...just saw a flash of her in the trailer-is it her??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Tom, Michael, Ailsa, Bobby, Flynn! No more please, i cannot take the emotional tormoil of raking up all the tragedies that befell those who are no longer with us:(:p

heard a rumour a few weeks back that Home & Away is coming to an END this Summer, yes no more H&A...it's what i for one grew up watching and tv land just won't be the same :D

I think the reason they have brought all the old charcters back in recent episodes is because of the shows demise in a few months...anyone else hear the same?

kerry4sam wrote: »
    heard a rumour a few weeks back that Home & Away is coming to an END this Summer, yes no more H&A...it's what i for one grew up watching and tv land just won't be the same :D

I think the reason they have brought all the old charcters back in recent episodes is because of the shows demise in a few months...anyone else hear the same?

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Say it ain't so. Say it ain't so.

Advertisement