Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St John Ambulance

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭westliferule

is the correct hand position for CPR between the nipples?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Check out the Vid from 2:44.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Or if you can't see them, about two fingers width above the bottom of the breast bone

• Advertisement

Thanks guys:)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

I'm just wondering what are the eight ps when using an aed I know a few like pregnacy sweat piercings but can't remember rest of them please help have exam next week :(

pacemaker, playtex ,pendants primates(exessive body hair) piercings perspiration , patches, paediatrics are u sure about pregnancy??

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭TheEdgeofGlory

Hi! I would be interested in joining a cadet Division on the Southside of Dublin! (I"ve just turned 15). Do SJA recruit members at particular times of the year, or do they welcome membership all year round?. Also, who would be best to contact?.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Hi! I would be interested in joining a cadet Division on the Southside of Dublin! (I"ve just turned 15). Do SJA recruit members at particular times of the year, or do they welcome membership all year round?. Also, who would be best to contact?.

If you are around the Foxrock area, PM me and I can give you the details of who to chat to about joining

• Advertisement

I am currently doing a community first responder course if anybody knows can they please give me an idea of what comes up in the written exam?

Hiya Guys,

I am just wondering what kinda questions do they ask in the EFR MCQ?

Advertisement