Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH and Ladies Lounge Beers (4th April) - Updated with pictures

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

No, the Brothers Scare me
    Did someone pee in your coffee IB?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

DesF wrote: »
    Did someone pee in your coffee IB?

is that a hint? did you pee in my coffee :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I've seen it done on one of those RealTV type shows before. Be aware IB, that's all I'm saying! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

takola wrote: »
    I think I may have used the wrong word there.

You all know each other from the beers or from living in Dublin. And while everyone is lovely here and always friendly and open to newcomers (And boggers :D), I could see why someone from outside of dublin (me being one of those someone's) would be nervous at the idea of heading up on their own.

If you look at it from the perspective of someone going to their first beers. Nearly all the regulars in here have met each other either at the last beers or from work or somewhere.

Well whilst I am living in Dublin now I was dragged up in Sligo so you wont be the only culchie there

What part of Sligo are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Well whilst I am living in Dublin now I was dragged up in Sligo so you wont be the only culchie there

What part of Sligo are you from?

Woohoo! :D

Town, Around Cartron. You?

• Advertisement

Woohoo! :D

Town, Around Cartron. You?

From a small seaside town called Enniscrone, it is about 30 miles from Sligo town

From a small seaside town called Enniscrone, it is about 30 miles from Sligo town

Ah so you're a bigger culchie than I am? :D

Ah so you're a bigger culchie than I am? :D

Ah now no need for insults, I am from a town it isn't like I grew up in the bog :p

Ah now no need for insults, I am from a town it isn't like I grew up in the bog :p

I'll keep the secret for ya! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ok, lads and ladies, lovely bit of reminiscing there, we are now all warm and fluffy, but you are scaring the Ladies Loungers away.

• Advertisement

So is there any possibility of female nudity at the beers? (Just to draw attention away from the reunions! :D )

Just curious like!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

No, the Ladies scare me
    Don1 wrote: »
    So is there any possibility of female nudity at the beers? (Just to draw attention away from the reunions! :D )

Just curious like!

ssssshhhhhh!!!!!!! If you ask them that they will retort to with the "Oh are any of the men getting nekkid" to which soem gobsh1te actually will and I don't want to see another naked man.

So instead on the night in question gently coax them into by plying them with alcohol instead;)

Ah, you seem to have put a lot of thought into this. I just think of the nudity and lose sight of the cunning plan! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I'm a country boy (not bogger) from the wonderful (snigger) county Carlow. Going back to page 6/7 of this thread, I will be going it alone if I am going too. *Grumble

I have a friend in Carlow! But I am English so you wont be the only 'foriegner' :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I will be in Donegal, worrying the sheep
    How come this thread has 200 and something replies and ours only has 7? Goddam popularity contest :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Would it be something to do with the link to this thread in the first post, by any chance? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

No, the Ladies scare me
    WindSock wrote: »
    How come this thread has 200 and something replies and ours only has 7? Goddam popularity contest :(

and how many of those 7 are posts by the brothers as well

Linkeh in the OP is not working Tom. Wanted to look up the pub and stuff. The site loads fine, but they give a message "Oops, we had a problem loading the page" or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Linkeh in the OP is not working Tom. Wanted to look up the pub and stuff. The site loads fine, but they give a message "Oops, we had a problem loading the page" or something like that.

I'm having no prob with the link, try here

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I've been meaning to pop my beergut cherry. I'll be there.

• Advertisement

Cheers Cathooo. Justed wanted to see where it was and all that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i was hmmming and hawwwing about this one, but i have to make it offical i wont be attending

so i shall be leaving DesF in the safe hands of Lucy Luc :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We still have a few weeks to convince you of the error of your ways.

Ah IB, disappointment!

I just clickehed on me as a definite! :D

If only twere closer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Ah IB, disappointment!

I just clickehed on me as a definite! :D

If only twere closer!

I'm glad it's not closer. If it was before payday I couldn't go! Mmm, payday!

Oh yeah, forgot about money. Got so caught up daydreaming about winning the lotto that I forgot I was temporarily poor! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Status update! Just got a booking for a 21st gig on this night, so will have to pass. :( But will deffo be at the next one, or might even organise the Ninja Karaoke night! :eek:

If anyone wants to join me, Dr Stangelove, et all, look here for info. :pac:

Enjoy and send me the pics or it didn't happen! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

On filling out a day/night off request form....does this count as a 'Charity Event' or a 'Family Event'?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Rozabeez wrote: »
    On filling out a day/night off request form....does this count as a 'Charity Event' or a 'Family Event'?

family, we're one big happy family :D or you could arrange some beer drinking challenge and have the proceeds go to charity on the night ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Or we could give a homeless person in need of banoffi all our condensded milk cans... then it'd be charity!

Advertisement