Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Sligo Rovers

1747576777880»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭ Zorro2566

Doesnt say much for the standard of Scottish football, but Motherwell are generally rubbish anyway!

Take the shame out of accidents! Always wear clean underwear!

Cant believe they took points off my team,Rangers at Ibrox last season!

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ darman28

Straight back into an big weekend of action for Sligo Rovers FC after the success of yesterday.

The Sligo Rovers senior women's team take on Shelbourne in the Showgrounds this Saturday 30th July, KO at 6.50pm. this match will be live on TG4 and will be the first match this season to be shown live on TG4 so the club is looking for a big turn out to make a great atmosphere for the live showing on TV. Only a fiver into the match.

Also the Sligo Rovers senior men's team start their FAI cup campaign against Wexford in the Showgrounds this Sunday 31th July. Only €10 in, KO 6pm

https://srfcdirect.com/match-tickets/

In other news Sligo Rovers are allowed to play their home leg match against Viking FC in the Showgrounds. Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders this Saturday 10am-6pm before women's match against Shelbourne and the general sale's ticket are on sale this Sunday from 4.45pm before the men's cup match against Wexford. These will be the hottest ticket in the North-west so get them quick.

https://www.sligorovers.com/showgrounds-secured-for-viking-game/

Post edited by darman28 on

Motherwell sacked their manager today, 5 wins in 23 games sealed it really!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 labradorloverreturned

anyone selling tickets

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 43,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭ muffler

The Sligo Rovers annual draw has been running for a few weeks now, but there are just 4 weeks left to enter.

Lots of prizes, €5,000 cash, several vouchers worth from €1,000 to €100, concert tickets, Hotel stays, EFL Premier League tickets etc

All money raised from Sligo Rovers annual this year will go towards the clubs Masterplan and Stadium Infrastructure upgrades.

For more detailed info about the annual draw click the link below

Ticket can be bought online via this link below, Tickets are just over a tenner for 1 or you can buy a book of 10 for over €100

https://srfcdirect.com/annual-draw-ticket/

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 43,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭ muffler

Tickets costing 10.50 or 103 Euro for 10 just doesn't sit right with me. I could be wrong but it smacks of someone selling 10 Euro tickets and adding a bit on for themselves. I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Jayus, there is no conspiracy or anything underhanded. The extra.50 cent to €3 is probably to cover the online costs and payments, I am sure a quick email to Sligo Rovers(details in the link above) and they will give you a quick break down of the extra charges. TBH I am a bit shocked that somebody would suggest that their Community/Volunteer run football club is out to rip people off.

Other than being a Sligo Rovers fan and a 500 club member, I am not affiliated with Sligo Rovers, with committee, staff, admin etc. I just share stuff on here to promote the club and see it doing well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement