Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Expired- HD-DVD player + 9 HDDVDs 102euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭Soarer

AFAIK, for the 5 dvd offer, you need to purchase the player before the end of January, and it needs to be sent away before the end of February. I have heard that the expiry date has been pushed back til the end of March, but that's not definite.
    As for the need to be purchased before the end of January, the iBood receipt comes as an email from what I remember, so you could just retype the purchase date before printing it out!
    That's if you're into that kinda thing!!;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Thats grand so. I was just wondering would I need to buy a few HDDVDs before I got this thing. Hopefully delivery will be fast. Some times its been quick. Some times slow. Just have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

The last one arrived within 5 days for me... They seem to have got there act together at iBood somewhat these days.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The last one arrived within 5 days for me... They seem to have got there act together at iBood somewhat these days.

The last thing I bought off them was before christmas and they messed up the order.

Before that I never had any problems with them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭podge3

Has anyone order changed from "in progress" yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

No,

I've never ordered anything off Ibood before. Will this status change or will it just magically arrive at my door while still "in progress"

• Registered Users Posts: 30,133 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

you should get an email when they dispatch it

last two items i ordered took 3 or 4 days to be dispatched so took about a week to a week and a half to arrive

Any one get a distpatch email?

Don't think I've ever gotten a dispatch email off them.

Don't think I've ever gotten a dispatch email off them.

I have once but that was because it took an age to send out and they were keeping me upto date about the delays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭djfattony2000

Any joy yet for anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭IamBeowulf

Mine still states "In Progress." It's been six days. WTF???

Still "in progress" for me also :(.

Emailed them yesterday. Havent heard anything from them.

Emailed them yesterday. Havent heard anything from them.

They better hurry up with them Bought some HDDVDs of amazon so I need soemthing to watch them on

I well I ordered the Onkyo Surround Sound system they had the day before this item came up and it only shipped yesterday.

I well I ordered the Onkyo Surround Sound system they had the day before this item came up and it only shipped yesterday.

so it will probably monday before it ships

Correction just got an email saying it had been shipped

kearnsr wrote: »
    Correction just got an email saying it had been shipped
    Same here :D

Ditto.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,133 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Got the same

Well my Onkyo system arrived today... bloody massive it is... 32kg too.

So I guess we're on track to receive the HD-DVD players tomorrow.

Well my Onkyo system arrived today... bloody massive it is... 32kg too.

So I guess we're on track to receive the HD-DVD players tomorrow.

Happy days!

I was in the post office last week for an unrelated matter and the said it could take any were from 3-5 days to get here. So I'd say the earliest it would get here is tomorrow but I reckon it would be more the end of the week.

Mine just arrived :).

Nice looking machine. All the DVDs were inside in the box.

Must have a play with it now.

Don't forget to have a look here for a few more cheap DVDs: http://www.ezydvd.com.au/beatthebomb.zml

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Great stuff Podge, how was it delivered?

Qwerty? wrote: »
    Great stuff Podge, how was it delivered?
    GLS courier.

podge3 wrote: »
    GLS courier.

Hope some one was home but I doubt it!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Gabby_11

Mine just arrived via GLS. It looks good but they subbed in Black Rain for 300!!!

Gabby_11 wrote: »
    Mine just arrived via GLS. It looks good but they subbed in Black Rain for 300!!!
    I got both :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

My haul:

Black Rain
    Bourne Identity
    Bourne Supremacy (English packaging this time)
    Children of Men
    Holiday
    The Prestige
    Chronicles of Riddick
    Serenity

So i got Black Rain (which i already have), instead of World Trade Centre, (which I already have) so I'm not too put out. Still might chance my arm with an angry email tho, see how they respond.

Serenity alone was worth every penny.

Now to wait for my 10euro Transformers to arrive ( linky ) :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement