Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB apprenticeship

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Young Friel

When we the letter or email be out about the interview 4 the ESB apprenticeship????

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

As far as I can remember I had done the interview at this stage so either it's taking a while to sort through the applications or else if you haven't heard anything yet, chances are you're not going to

@ Bassey just wondering what part of Ireland u are from????

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Grannie Annie

Surely they will inform the candidates who have not succeeded as well as those who have? That would just be courtsy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭HoggyRS

bassey wrote: »
    As far as I can remember I had done the interview at this stage so either it's taking a while to sort through the applications or else if you haven't heard anything yet, chances are you're not going to
    Interviews were mid July last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭bassey

Ah well then sure there's still hope, I just remember still being in school when I had my interview.

Am from Donegal and am just wondering when people from Donegal got the letter, email or phone call telling them about the interview???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 woody281

has anybody heard anything yet?? im sick of waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭osullic

Getting fed up waiting,just let us know already ffs.:mad:

Does anyone know how contact is made? Is is e-mail, phone, letter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭yew_tree

I am fed up at this stage. We should have heard by now. maybe they are thinking twice about taking on people at all????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Still nothing here anyway.

Does anyone know how contact is made? Is is e-mail, phone, letter?

I would imagine by an email.

I'm sure if they weren't taking on anyone they would send out the 'I regrets'!!!! Can't be too long more hopefully.

I's sure if they weren't tanking on anyone they would send out the 'I regrets'!!! Can't be too long more hopefully!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭donegal2011

Did any1 got any word back from online aptitude test or anything at all...

No word yet, but it will have to be soon enough as interviews start at the end of the month.

NEXT STAGE OF THE PROCESS
    Candidates successful at this stage of the selection process will be invited to attend an interview between the weeks of June 27th 2011 and July 22nd 2011.

i in donegal, wonder where do interview take place for northwest?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭osullic

I'm hoping we'll hear something next week,all this waiting around is so frustrating.

Johner wrote: »
    No word yet, but it will have to be soon enough as interviews start at the end of the month.

NEXT STAGE OF THE PROCESS
    Candidates successful at this stage of the selection process will be invited to attend an interview between the weeks of June 27th 2011 and July 22nd 2011.

How do you know what dates the interviews are being held?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Gipo3

i in donegal, wonder where do interview take place for northwest?

Dublin, last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭stephenk123

How do you know what dates the interviews are being held?

its in the email the sent you with the login details for the online assessment (down at the bottom)

what is pass rate for aptitude test ??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 leem6

still nothing here, anyone else?

Nothing here either.

On the up side nobady has recieved confirmation yet so we are all still in with a chance.....that is providing they didn't cancel the whole programme.

Mod Edit,

comment directed at the ESB removed..

I couldn't wait any longer I rang the ESB.
    Letters going out in next few days re interviews which are starting next week. approx 10 network technition places countrywide & approx 300 being interviewed!
    Best of luck to you all :)

@Grannie Annie, just 10 places????

Yep that's what the man said!!! Thats for the network technicians I didn't ask about the degree programme. To be honest I got such as shock when he said that I could hardly speak. At least there will be ten lucky trainee technicians at the end of the summer good luck to them all. Could be you!!
    I wonder what they are looking for?? I presume there is alot of canvessing but unfortunatly we have no connections what so ever. We will wait patiently for the dreaded letter! Best of luck:):)

• Advertisement

Its a lottery so folks - best of luck but I have to say I giving up hearing that only 10 will be taken on. Surely 10 peope out of 100 will have a family connection to the company....oh well

Advertisement