Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Titnzz Down!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Glippo wrote: »
    Wonga ZOMG!!!....Spyra runs out tomo.....i forgot, you still gonna post on here?

Yeah, I reactived Darc. Can't ****ing quit this game :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Yeah, I reactived Darc. Can't ****ing quit this game :mad:

Ah right lol...good good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Does Lady Scarlet read these forums R0ot? I mean like say I call George Bush a ****** is that personal abuse too, do I get banned for that? Batman is a dickhead. The X-men can suck my penis. I was giving the Bonic woman a rim job last night and she wet farted in my eye, I think she might be incontinent. Mary Harny is big boned. Ect ect..

Difference is George Bush is a twat. Batman is a fictional character, same with the x-men and bionic woman. And well Mary harny is ofc not a player of Eve Online that I know of. Read the charter I will simply say again :D

Advertisement