Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Titnzz Down!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

If they saw my face could I still take a bow, will they know me, NOMI, know me now?

@ Glippo, I'm pretty sure it's Binomate.

Anyone see goond plans for the farmers in Delve? Gookfleet 75% tax. ****ing racists I hope they burn.

Maddzy wrote: »
    [IMG][/img]nomi1.jpg

Hay thar

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

w0rm wrote: »
    I'm not a Goon. I'm a member of the proud and glorious Knights of the Southern Cross.

Well w/e you are, im just gonna consider you a goon.
    kyp_durron wrote: »
    If they saw my face could I still take a bow, will they know me, NOMI, know me now?

@ Glippo, I'm pretty sure it's Binomate.

Anyone see goond plans for the farmers in Delve? Gookfleet 75% tax. ****ing racists I hope they burn.

lol whats this?, Gookfleet? lol, dont think so anyway, the russians will prob wanna do some professional farming anyway, no room for fountain-esk amateurs me thinks lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Glippo wrote: »
    On a wider note, if your so convinced that BoB sux, and BoB hax, and whatever else. Why dont you just say 'fair play' at killing the titan, then come in game and kill us, i mean as you have already said we dont have any skill, so that should be no problem for you. All this crap is water under the bridge, i made this thread to celebrate the killing of the RA titan.
    No where did I say you don't have any skill, so find some other noob to try grief into a biased fight just because the Goons and their ilk are kicking your collective asses.

farohar wrote: »
    No where did I say you don't have any skill, so find some other noob to try grief into a biased fight just because the Goons and their ilk are kicking your collective asses.

He did say on a wider note, I don't think he was replying to you with that paragraph. It was probably directed at da haterz itt, Like me.

@ Glippo: What I said was, I don't think being a sniper BS in a fleet requires any skill beyond locking and activating your mods, oh and aligning, maybe even jumping through a gate or two. I have a healthy respect for BoB, a lot more then I do for say, MC.

• Advertisement

farohar wrote: »

Like he said, wasnt directed at you farohar, it was directed at the general attitude in the thread.
    He did say on a wider note, I don't think he was replying to you with that paragraph. It was probably directed at da haterz itt, Like me.

@ Glippo: What I said was, I don't think being a sniper BS in a fleet requires any skill beyond locking and activating your mods, oh and aligning, maybe even jumping through a gate or two. I have a healthy respect for BoB, a lot more then I do for say, MC.

Lol Wonga, you know i love you qft, to you its all just a good laugh, you grief everybody, you dont take it serious like us Bobbits lol, and i respect that.....unlike say the goons, who claim they dont take it seriously, when they clearly do, as much if not more so than BoB

• Registered Users Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I'm not a Goon. I'm a member of the proud and glorious Knights of the Southern Cross.

Hows that working out for ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

*cries*

Oh how this forum is starting the long slide to ass-hattedness (yes it's a word I just made it). Seriously we are supposed to be able to get away from COAD shít here.

D wrote: »
    *cries*

Oh how this forum is starting the long slide to ass-hattedness (yes it's a word I just made it). Seriously we are supposed to be able to get away from COAD shít here.

People should post however they like (within the charter). Not to suit you or anyone else, at least people are posting now, better then *tumbleweeds* like before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Like he said, wasnt directed at you farohar, it was directed at the general attitude in the thread.

Sorry, thought you were just trying to be a jerk or something, as I've encountered a few such characters/wannabe-trolls on boards lately, the insist on people saying things they didn't just to try stir things up and pick a fight.

Hmmm... looking at the killboard I find it disturbing how many people are daft enough to fly around redspace in T1 frigates and cruisers.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

I enjoyed the tumbleweeds... made me feel like I wasn't missing anything. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I enjoyed the tumbleweeds... made me feel like I wasn't missing anything. :(

Does this thread make you feel any different?

Yeah, now I want to get back into it so I can smack talk all day long. I was never good at any aspect of the game.... except for the head wrecking. :D

Eve is a much more boring place without you Jackhammer :*(

Once I start doing the music biz fulltime I'll rejoin, at the mo I'm juggling far too much ****e to make a return to Eve... heh, maybe I'll be back in time for the walking around stations lark they kept promising :p

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Godspeed in all you do, Sir Jackhammer.

Shit just got REAL!
    d2bde3ad02a38235af414b5ca06a02502a7d696c.jpg

It's ok hammer we shall await your return.

I never did get the point of their walking around dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I want the station in NOL to be named "NOLOL FOR BOB ANYMORE" when we take it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 w0rm

Not on caod, not on here kthk - R0ot

• Advertisement

So all CAOD rules are being enforced here R0ot?

If only the Goons on Coad were under r0ots whip...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,524 ✭✭✭✭Sand

So all CAOD rules are being enforced here R0ot?

CAOD has rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Read the charter guys, you want to do personal flame **** take it somewhere else.

R0ot wrote: »
    Read the charter guys, you want to do personal flame **** take it somewhere else.

Does Lady Scarlet read these forums R0ot? I mean like say I call George Bush a ****** is that personal abuse too, do I get banned for that? Batman is a dickhead. The X-men can suck my penis. I was giving the Bonic woman a rim job last night and she wet farted in my eye, I think she might be incontinent. Mary Harny is big boned. Ect ect..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Insulting the big lady is not personal abuse. In that, her person is not here.

corgi-puppies-sidebyside.jpg

Does Lady Scarlet read these forums R0ot? I mean like say I call George Bush a ****** is that personal abuse too, do I get banned for that? Batman is a dickhead. The X-men can suck my penis. I was giving the Bonic woman a rim job last night and she wet farted in my eye, I think she might be incontinent. Mary Harny is big boned. Ect ect..

Eh....Lmao....

Eh....Lmao....

v0v

v0v

Wonga ZOMG!!!....Spyra runs out tomo.....i forgot, you still gonna post on here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 w0rm

I'm sure when Lady Scarlet reads my posts on boards.ie she will shed a tear. Seriously.... wtf?

Advertisement