Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Titnzz Down!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Congrats BoB on eve's first real titan kill in combat! You truly are masters of eve....oh wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Titan kills are so 2007.

Enjoy your lagfest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DinosaursAttack

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I withdraw from the frontlines for one day and this happens. Meh, at least it wasn't the Gooncannon.
    Statso wrote:
    Congrats BoB on eve's first real titan kill in combat! You truly are masters of eve....oh wait

I'm not quite sure what level of sarcasm might be here, but for the record Goons killed Shrike in a straight fight ages ago. That was considered the first genuine titan kill.

EDIT: lol, apparently the Titan was tackled throughout the whole fight by a dictor it had already killed with the Doomsday. This game is retarded.

MOAR EDITING FOR THE EDITING THRONE: There's a thread on goonfleet.com soliciting donations to help replace the Titan loss. Apparently Oort can afford it himself, but in three pages so far ~8 billion has been sent.

Zillah wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what level of sarcasm might be here, but for the record Goons killed Shrike in a straight fight ages ago. That was considered the first genuine titan kill.

Really, cause I thought that titan kill didn't count?
    EDIT: lol, apparently the Titan was tackled throughout the whole fight by a dictor it had already killed with the Doomsday. This game is retarded.

Yet you still pay CCP their 15 dolla a month. Go cry more goonie.
    There's a thread on goonfleet.com soliciting donations to help replace the Titan loss. Apparently Oort can afford it himself, but in three pages so far ~8 billion has been sent.

Why are you sending them isk? As you have said he can afford it himself and RA are rich, if Goons lost their titan I find it hard to believe that RA would respond in kind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 w0rm

kyp_durron wrote: »

Why are you sending them isk? As you have said he can afford it himself and RA are rich, if Goons lost their titan I find it hard to believe that RA would respond in kind.
    Wrong, RA replaced the only Mothership goonfleet has ever lost in combat. If the Goon cannon was lost in combat in an offensive operation under the same circumstances the RA titan was lost, they would probably put forward a large donation towards a replacement.

Glippo wrote: »
    BoB > All
    This statement is correct. BoB are better than everyone. BoB being evicted from their capital system is all part of their grand plan to conquer the EVE universe. They didn't want that capital anyway.

Also, the fact that BoB have resorted to petitioning everything Goons say in local regardless of whether what is being said is offensive or not, is not a sign of bitterness at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭eoin5

Arent Titans sh1te compared to what they used to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

I lol'd hard hearing how this died. Wtf are the coalition retarded or something? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

w0rm wrote: »
    This statement is correct. BoB are better than everyone. BoB being evicted from their capital system is all part of their grand plan to conquer the EVE universe. They didn't want that capital anyway.

Also, the fact that BoB have resorted to petitioning everything Goons say in local regardless of whether what is being said is offensive or not, is not a sign of bitterness at all.

Huh what?, evicted, since when?
    Whether or not its petioned has no bearing on if the GM's Ban for it, if a goon is banned for saying something he shouldnt have, then its pretty clear he simply should not have said it.
    eoin5 wrote: »
    Arent Titans sh1te compared to what they used to be?

There still pretty good, jump bridging is invaluable, they just made the mistake of using the titan without adequate support. Still good for them to have the balls to do it.
    R0ot wrote: »
    I lol'd hard hearing how this died. Wtf are the coalition retarded or something?
    Your Blue to em, you tell us :-P :-P

The worst part of the whole thing is that i started logging in as soon as he was tackled, and i didnt load system for an hour after he died...moral of story CCP fail!

• Advertisement

The worst part of the whole thing is that i started logging in as soon as he was tackled, and i didnt load system for an hour after he died...moral of story CCP fail!

Honestly, what do you get out of fighting in that lag? It requires little to no skill and I can't believe fpr one second you find it fun. Besides Sisi have you ever got a solo kill all this time you were in BoB?
    R0ot wrote:
    I lol'd hard hearing how this died. Wtf are the coalition retarded or something?

Just about retarded enough to kill your titan it would seem though, rememeber that? Stones, glass houses, throwing ect.

Honestly, what do you get out of fighting in that lag? It requires little to no skill and I can't believe fpr one second you find it fun. Besides Sisi have you ever got a solo kill all this time you were in BoB?

Just about retarded enough to kill your titan it would seem though, rememeber that? Stones, glass houses, throwing ect.

Cause it wasnt always this laggy lol, and its great once the fight starts, the hard part is the waiting. But have you ever done it...no?, then GTFO,
    No, no solo kills, cause i fly in fleets, pretty hard to solo like that lol.

Of course it requires skill. Otherwise Bob wouldn't be number 1.

We practically own your capital systems now. It will only be a tiny matter of time before we actually own the systems. Then you guys will go back to empire.

You can keep deluding yourselves. It kind of reminds me of the fall of Berlin.

We practically own your capital systems now. It will only be a tiny matter of time before we actually own the systems. Then you guys will go back to empire.

You can keep deluding yourselves. It kind of reminds me of the fall of Berlin.

Yes, Eve is a lot like World War 2 because,

Yawn.

Cause it wasnt always this laggy lol, and its great once the fight starts, the hard part is the waiting. But have you ever done it...no?, then GTFO,
    No, no solo kills, cause i fly in fleets, pretty hard to solo like that lol.

I've flown in plenty of fleets, both as long range BS and support v0v. Still think its ****, up there with ganking WANGNAN the State War raven before he cloaks in terms of excitment and skill : |

lol w0rm, are you a goon, or some other coalition member?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Darc is dreamy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You don't count!!

This game can be retarded :P

I can't really afford to be funding a Titan, but I assume it was sent because Goons feel very grateful for all RA have done for us. They are also impressed at the fact that they're brave enough to toss a Titan into such a dangerous situation while most alliances are far too pussy to actually deploy their super caps. Also, as mentioned, they bought us a mothership.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Whether or not its petioned has no bearing on if the GM's Ban for it, if a goon is banned for saying something he shouldnt have, then its pretty clear he simply should not have said it.
    I've been hearing things from enough sources (a few Goon, others not) to question the impartiallity of the GMs when it comes to matters involving BoB.
    It's great that the GMs & developers play the game too, but there really needs to be strict controls over possible abuses of power/position, and of knowledge gained, from their employment within the game.

• Advertisement

farohar wrote: »
    I've been hearing things from enough sources (a few Goon, others not) to question the impartiallity of the GMs when it comes to matters involving BoB.

Yeah... he went there. :cool:

It's great that the GMs & developers play the game too, but there really needs to be strict controls over possible abuses of power/position, and of knowledge gained, from their employment within the game.

You do realise it has been confirmed by CCP, that there is more CCP employees in GoonSwarm, than there is in BoB.

And a goon, as a source?...cmon, even goons will admit they cant be trusted as a source for anything.

And i dont know if you have ever been in local with a fleet of goons, but you would understand completely if you had.

You do realise it has been confirmed by CCP, that there is more CCP employees in GoonSwarm, than there is in BoB.

And a goon, as a source?...cmon, even goons will admit they cant be trusted as a source for anything.

And i dont know if you have ever been in local with a fleet of goons, but you would understand completely if you had.
    The difference is that the CCP employees in Goonswarm don't spawn things for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

nomi3.JPG
    NomiSong.jpg
    The_Nomi_Song.jpg
    p06b_klaus_nomi.jpg
    Klaus_Nomi.jpg
    nomiward2.jpg
    1183342700.jpeg
    image002.jpg
    nomi1.jpg
    klausnomi.jpg

I know this, but more does not mean more of a flexible morality.
    As I said other sources too, if I relied entirely on the word of a few Goons that'd be a rather one sided He said vs. she said type view.
    Nope, take it it gets a bit crazy? TBH I never use local anyway.

As for W0rm's reference to spawning things, this would be one example of impartiality, in any other game the BPOs would have been deleted, whereas in this case I've been told by quite a few that BoB still have them. Heck, even in EVE if you buy stuff/isk via real world cash and are caught the stuff gets deleted, the only difference with the BoB spawns is that no real world cash exchanged hands (at least that I'm aware of), it's still clearly a violation of the rules.

The difference is that the CCP employees in Goonswarm don't spawn things for us.

How do you know that??, nobody in BoB or otherwise knew that those BPO's were spawned, except ofcourse the dev in question.
    I know this, but more does not mean more of a flexible morality.

If more CCP, choose to play there game in GoonSwarm, how is this evidence that there biased towards BoB?.

Again the spawned BPO's had nothing to do with BoB, it was an individual.

And yes if you spent any time in local with a fleet of goons, you would realise exactly why they are getting banned.

Also on a side note GTC trade = isk in exchange for real money.

More importantly tho....Maddzy Lmao! wtf?

Your directors new about it. Goon spies exposed your actions because there was open discussion about this in your private director forums. This is common knowlege. Stop trying to justify your corporations actions and just accept that your alliance has only managed to achieve what it has through cheating.

How do you know that??, nobody in BoB or otherwise knew that those BPO's were spawned, except ofcourse the dev in question.
    Wasn't it a spy who exposed the whole thing (and then had his account banned for doing it AFAIR*) so if a spy could find out then clearly a lot more than just the lone Dev knew.
    If more CCP, choose to play there game in GoonSwarm, how is this evidence that there biased towards BoB?.
    In terms of decisions and timing of exploit declarations.
    Also on a side note GTC trade = isk in exchange for real money.
    I know, but it's indirect and all goes to CCP, which I guess is the whole point, CCP gets paid for everything (except special BoB only offers it seems :p).
    More importantly tho....Maddzy Lmao! wtf?
    Yeah, kinda scratching my noggin over that too....

*no, there's no favourtism of BoB, none at all. LOL:rolleyes:

Your directors new about it. Goon spies exposed your actions because there was open discussion about this in your private director forums. This is common knowlege. Stop trying to justify your corporations actions and just accept that your alliance has only managed to achieve what it has through cheating.

The corporation in question was RKK not mine.
    And w0rm plz tell me, are you a goon?
    In terms of decisions and timing of exploit declarations.

Em lol......, would you care to give an example?

On a wider note, if your so convinced that BoB sux, and BoB hax, and whatever else. Why dont you just say 'fair play' at killing the titan, then come in game and kill us, i mean as you have already said we dont have any skill, so that should be no problem for you. All this crap is water under the bridge, i made this thread to celebrate the killing of the RA titan.

• Advertisement

The corporation in question was RKK not mine.
    And w0rm plz tell me, are you a goon?

Em lol......, would you care to give an example?

On a wider note, if your so convinced that BoB sux, and BoB hax, and whatever else. Why dont you just say 'fair play' at killing the titan, then come in game and kill us, i mean as you have already said we dont have any skill, so that should be no problem for you. All this crap is water under the bridge, i made this thread to celebrate the killing of the RA titan.
    I'm not a Goon. I'm a member of the proud and glorious Knights of the Southern Cross.

Advertisement