Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cunninsu

reprazant wrote: »
    Done!

Done!

Done!
    Voted for all 3 of you, best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppyfields

http://www.hotelreviewsireland.com/competitions.html

Weekend break in Fitzpatrick Castle

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cunninsu

I voted for your Mark, best of luck. Recipe looks delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Done!:D
    Please vote for Mark Anderson on www.squeezeheinz.ie .Thank you

Just voted. Good luck ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

this thread rocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 lel44

toopybinoo wrote: »
    guys in raddisson comp i voted for ye, can ye throw me a vote?

Please?

Also just wanna thank all of you regular posters on here - your great :)
    Hi have you popped your link up. Could be me jus bein silly lol..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

Won one weekend ticket to Oxegen , delighted now I just need to win a babysitter for the weekend!

Nice!

Where did you win it? Been trying for ages on loads of different places with no luck so far :(

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

L.S.F wrote: »
    Nice!

Where did you win it? Been trying for ages on loads of different places with no luck so far :(

Have you seen this one ? http://blog.truvo.ie/2010/07/more-oxegen-tickets/

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

One of them "You have received something too big to fit in your letter box" thingies and off I tot all delighted with myself thinking it was a belated birthday present or somesuch.

Along the way I lose the letter - no matter says I, sure there's only one of me!

I get there, waiting expectantly, patiently for knobbo to finish his tea and custard creams, wiping the crumbs on his trousers as he fumbles about looking for my giant postal item (box and package both sounded tres durty when I put them here). And then it's there in front of me... a plain brown envelope with my name and address neatly printed on a white label.

I open it... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Tis a t-shirt from the GEM competition - Kiss me I'm Irish.. it barely fits my feckin teddy bear Fudge!

But it's the first thing I've won from everything I've entered so I'm well chuffed..

And so is Fudge. :D

.. that is all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭celod

lilminx wrote: »
    One of them "You have received something too big to fit in your letter box" thingies and off I tot all delighted with myself thinking it was a belated birthday present or somesuch.

Along the way I lose the letter - no matter says I, sure there's only one of me!

I get there, waiting expectantly, patiently for knobbo to finish his tea and custard creams, wiping the crumbs on his trousers as he fumbles about looking for my giant postal item (box and package both sounded tres durty when I put them here). And then it's there in front of me... a plain brown envelope with my name and address neatly printed on a white label.

I open it... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Tis a t-shirt from the GEM competition - Kiss me I'm Irish.. it barely fits my feckin teddy bear Fudge!

But it's the first thing I've won from everything I've entered so I'm well chuffed..

And so is Fudge. :D

.. that is all...

He he he..... i got one too! Luckily mine fitted in my post box so didn't have to make the anticipatory journey to the post office. Unfortunately, mine is far too big. Still a prize is a prize - even if it was, as i am guessing - a consultation prize! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭rameire

celod wrote: »
    He he he..... i got one too! Luckily mine fitted in my post box so didn't have to make the anticipatory journey to the post office. Unfortunately, mine is far too big! Still a prize is a prize! :)

haha...maybe you could swap! :D

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

http://www.rte.ie/fashion/mooncompetition.html

Surely one of us will get one of these!

Pioneering hip-hop DJ and producer DJ Shadow will play the Tripod in Dublin this coming Monday, July 5th.

We have a pair of tickets to giveaway, simply send an email to giveaway@state.ie with your details and we will contact the winner before the weekend.

State.ie are giving you the chance to win a pair of weekend camping tickets to Sonisphere Festival, which takes place on Friday 30th July – Sunday 1st August at Knebworth Park, UK.
    To stand a chance of winning, just tell us the name of Iron Maiden’s mascot and send the answer, along with your name, address and contact number to giveaway@state.ie by 5pm Friday 9th July. You have to be over sixteen and able to get yourselves to Knebworth (and back again if you so wish….)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭AlmostFamous

I'm delighted, I got the DVD Invictus in the post today. So, I presume I won it! :) There was a scrawled note with it but I couldn't decipher it.
    I also received my second free football from the Coke promotion recently. My dog has the first football already chewed to shrewds so I'm keeping this one out of his reach.

Has anyone ever won anything in those UK comps - such as with Now Magazine and Marie Claire, etc? I'm guessing that they have such a large number of entries its pretty difficult, so am thinking of giving up on them....

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭magicray

I got a GEM t-shirt in the post today too - mines miles too small aswell :) ah well at least I won something !

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Has anyone ever won anything in those UK comps - such as with Now Magazine and Marie Claire, etc? I'm guessing that they have such a large number of entries its pretty difficult, so am thinking of giving up on them....

I won lip glosses with Now Magazine about a month and a half ago. Still haven't received them though!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Win tickets to Keith Barry

http://www.tv3.ie/3e/competitions.php

Answer: Deal or no deal

Closing date: July 16th

Scissor Sisters Competition
    win a copy of the Scissor Sisters new album 'Night Work'

http://www.umusic.ie/competitions/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I got one of them GEM t-shirts as well. Fair play to GEM for being so generous in these times, when it said you might win a freebie i expected a keyring or a pen.
    Well-chuffed as it is tight enough to accentuate my pecs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 toopybinoo

haha sorry guys the link is http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/michelle-gaffney/888142/

Thanks a million - what a prize!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭xtradel

State.ie are giving you the chance to win a pair of weekend camping tickets to Sonisphere Festival, which takes place on Friday 30th July – Sunday 1st August at Knebworth Park, UK.
    To stand a chance of winning, just tell us the name of Iron Maiden’s mascot and send the answer, along with your name, address and contact number to giveaway@state.ie by 5pm Friday 9th July. You have to be over sixteen and able to get yourselves to Knebworth (and back again if you so wish….)

Would love to go to this but i've hols booked that weekend already but if anyone here wants to give it a go the answer is EDDIE.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭L.S.F

What were the GEM t-shirts? I got a MEG t-shirt of |Ricky Gervais t-**** last week! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lel44

toopybinoo wrote: »
    haha sorry guys the link is http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/michelle-gaffney/888142/

Thanks a million - what a prize!!!!

All done, best of luck to us all eh:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

deelite wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted

Text GEM to 51444 and instructions will follow (mine took a week to kick in)

Gem send you a question every day for 5 days and you must answer before 10 a.m. the following day - not sure what happens then as I'm only on day 2. 1st prize 5K, 2nd prize 3K and 3rd prize 2K. Comp ends on 31st July 2010.

The text rate is the standard text rate and not a premium one. (GEM is a sugar company by the way.)

Good luck

Here's the original competition link the website is http://www.gemsweetstakes.com when you log in to their website there's a link for a free gift - which is the tee-shirt. Good lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 samson26

This might have been posted before but just in case it hasn't...

In the Sky magazine it says to go to www.disney.co.uk/toy-story-playland and enter the code SKYDLP10

Closing date is 30 july 2010

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 samson26

http://www.greatestholiday.radissonblu.com/jaki-coffey/864115/

I'd be delighted if you could throw me some too!
    I'll get you one, too, Vodkat!

All done - oh milkycoffey is a bit ahead of Vodkat!! Good luck to the pair of ye

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement