Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bettymay

I'm new to facebook and haven't worked out how to post a comment on the site, I opened the comp and spotted all the comments ut couldn't see a way to post one
    so if anyone can help I'd be delighted
    Bettymay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

bettymay wrote: »
    I'm new to facebook and haven't worked out how to post a comment on the site, I opened the comp and spotted all the comments ut couldn't see a way to post one
    so if anyone can help I'd be delighted
    Bettymay

You have to 'like' the page before you can post a comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bettymay

Thank you magnumlady, I've learned something new today.
    Hope we're lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭carolireland

2fm are giving away a holiday every day for the month of January.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭doradoll

Since there has been so much interest in our special Lyons Tea Pack given to our 20,000th fan Enda Lee, we're going to brighten up someone else's Friday and give away another Lyons Pack. To have your name in the mix email your details to lyonsteateam@gmail.com by 5pm today!!! (Ps. Winner will be chosen at random)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭smallgarden

lorweld wrote: »
    http://www.o2online.ie/o2/stuff-we-like/?p=1202

We love the movies. So to celebrate our €20 bonus credit & free cinema tickets every month offer, we’re also giving away 100 cinema tickets every day. That’s 50 questions a day. Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. First correct answer for each wins 2 tickets. Starting Jan 6th.
    So whether you’re a movie buff or just a good googler, get ready for some quiz action

won tickets with this yesterday,wasnt first to post or anywhere near it but people can only win once a day so maybe people ahead of me had already won tickets that day so keep trying

• Registered Users Posts: 9,977 ✭✭✭thesandeman

More tea!
    Follow Tetley-Teafolk on Twitter and you could win a years supply of tea. (Try saying that ten times fast lol).

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Pocket Dance Competition - 10 Nokia N8s & BH-217 Headsets to win

Hammertime? Moonwalk? Try the Pocket Dance…
    We’re feeling generous here at WOMWorld Nokia and we’re giving away no less than 10 Nokia N8s and 10 Bluetooth BH-217 headsets!! To be in with a chance of winning an N8 AND a BH-217 headset, all you have to do is replicate the Pocket Dance (from the video below) in the most creative way you can:

http://www.womworld.com/nokia/18453/pocket-dance-competition-10-nokia-n8s-bh-217-headsets-to-win/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Win entry for two in the Great Limerick Run on May 1st

answer: Berhane Adere

email to:info@greatlimerickrun.com

Chance of Winning entrance for you and a partner/friend to the event of your choice within The Great Limerick Run.
    Rules:

Email the correct answer to the following question to info@greatlimerickrun.com
    Be able to travel to Limerick on the weekend of the Great Limerick Run (May 1st)

Deadline for the draw is today week, Friday the 14th of January at 6 pm

Question:
    Who won the women's race in the 2010 Great North Run?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭síofra

http://www.rte.ie/fashion/luxuryemporium.html

Answer: Ireland

PS: A belated Happy New Year to you all and I hope there will be some good wins for you in the year ahead:)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭moonsun12

hey, have just started following this and wanted to say thanks a million it is fantastic!! Just won my first competition! Fingers crossed for the rest of 2011 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

moonsun12 wrote: »
    hey, have just started following this and wanted to say thanks a million it is fantastic!! Just won my first competition! Fingers crossed for the rest of 2011 :)
    Well done, this comping gets addictive, each CD/DVD gets the buzz going, and then the call about the big one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bargainfinder

Win the worlds smallest Camcorder on 5hop5.ie http://bit.ly/eLCMxY

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭orl

Were you one of the lucky ones to get to Arcade Fire's O2 show?! Well here is your chance to win some great memorabilia! We have 2 to give away! Just email us at competitions@mcd.ie with "I Was There!" in the subject line!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 curl30

Vote for ur fav travel agent and win a trip to thailand.
    http://www.grantthornton.ie/travelagent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Win the worlds smallest Camcorder on 5hop5.ie http://bit.ly/eLCMxY
    Sorry, but I'm not impressed that your website are promoting and "verifying" competitions from prizedraws.ie who are well known spam site :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

lorweld wrote: »
    Sorry, but I'm not impressed that your website are promoting and "verifying" competitions from prizedraws.ie who are well known spam site :/

is it freeprizedraws.ie are they spam? theres a site called fatcheese that promote this site and now im wondering now are they now genuine?

• Advertisement

patwicklow wrote: »
    is it freeprizedraws.ie are they spam? theres a site called fatcheese that promote this site and now im wondering now are they now genuine?

I don't know if the prizes are genuine but they definitely are spam heavy.

Taken from their t&c's

By entering any Prizedraw, entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of Freeprizedraws.ie .
By registering with the Freeprizedraws.ie website, or entering any Freeprizedraws.ie Ticket or partner sponsored Prizedraws you agree that Freeprizedraws.ie may share your registration information with its partners (and you agree to receive offers from Freeprizedraws.ie and such partners) which may be stated in your respective registration and prizedraws entries. Such offers will be sent only by Freeprizedraws.ie and its partners, all of whom agree to use your registration information only as stated and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988 and amended act 2003 and all other applicable data protection laws. For further information please see our Privacy Policy.

If you really want to enter them I suggest setting up a separate email address

December 22, 2010
    We have partnered with*Paramount Pictures Ireland to give 150 lucky customers the chance to win a pair of tickets to see*new movie Morning Glory at Cineworld Dublin on Tuesday January 18th.

Send an email to info@insomnia.ie mentioning your name, address, store location and unique receipt number* and quote “Morning Glory” in the subject. Please email before January 14th 2011 13:00.

* both store location and unique receipt number can be found on the receipt; Please look for “receipt number” at the bottom of the receipt underneath the barcode. For Insomnia at Spar, please look for “Transaction #” at the top of the receipt, above the date

http://www.insomnia.ie/2010/12/win-a-pair-of-tickets-to-morning-glory-movie/

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭síofra

http://courses4u.ie/Win-Tickets-to-Kings-Of-Leon.html

"Be in with a chance to win tickets to see Kings of Leon in Slane on May 28th 2011!

Simply email info@courses4u.ie with your name, number and complete this line from a famous Kings of Leon song

Your ......... is on fire, consumed with what's just transpired (Answer: sex)

*Make sure to put Kings of Leon in the subject of the email!*"

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Twixster

Enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning a 2 night stay for 2 people at the world famous Druids Glen 5 star Hotel and Golf resort in County Wicklow.
    http://www.budget.ie/competition/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter%2Bemail&utm_content=competition%2Bimage&utm_campaign=dec10

www.redfm.ie
    You could be in with the chance of winning the latest hit music, tickets to your favourite gigs, hampers, vouchers and lots lots more!!!

Every Friday morning we will be selecting a winner from our weekly online competition and here's how it works.... we will be placing an image hidden on one of the pages on the website and in order to win you need to search the entire website to find the image (it could be a pair of tickets, CD, Hamper etc..) once you find the image click it and enter your details and just like magic you are now entered into the draw! Good Luck and winners will be contacted every Friday !

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

Toyota Ireland, proud sponsors of Munster Rugby , are delighted to offer you the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to see Munster take on London Irish in the Heineken Cup in Thomond Park on Saturday the 22nd Of January 2011 at 3.30pm. To be in with a chance simply answer the following question;

Q: Which Munster player is leaving at the end of the season to play for Stade Francais?
    Ronan O'Gara
    Paul Warwick
    Keith Earls
    John Hayes

Simply e-mail your answer to munster@toyota.ie no later than 12 noon on Monday the 17th of January 2011. Winners will be notified by e-mail on the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭midgej

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭midgej

Just found details of this comp hidden away at the back of a local newspaper - incredible prize - Win a brand new Citreon C4 !!
    www.thegift.ie
    Hurry though - closing date for entries is today, 10 Jan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement