Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competitions (NO ASKING FOR VOTES)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

This one isnt open to Ireland so far as I can see.

Promotion open to all UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees and their immediate families of PZ Cussons, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants require access to the internet in order to participate in the promotion. Only one entry per person is permitted. No mechanically reproduced entries, entries sent through third parties or through agents are permitted and such entries will not be considered.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭poppyfields

Elliee wrote: »
    This one isnt open to Ireland so far as I can see.

Promotion open to all UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees and their immediate families of PZ Cussons, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Entrants require access to the internet in order to participate in the promotion. Only one entry per person is permitted. No mechanically reproduced entries, entries sent through third parties or through agents are permitted and such entries will not be considered.

well spotted there sorry I usually do go through the terms and conditions

I have gone back and taken out the link and stuck a new comp in instead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 inbits

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭moonsun12

cartom wrote: »
    I've had no luck either. :(

I have just seen all the posts in relation to the red fm comp. I am still new to this and I did not check out the comp properly. I am very sorry about this and I have emailed red.fm to ask about this competition. If/when they get back to me, i will post this. Again I'm very sorry for wasting peoples time and I think I got carried away trying to find comps to contribute to this excellant forum. I will thoroughly check out comps in future:(

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

moonsun12 wrote: »
    I have just seen all the posts in relation to the red fm comp. I am still new to this and I did not check out the comp properly. I am very sorry about this and I have emailed red.fm to ask about this competition. If/when they get back to me, i will post this. Again I'm very sorry for wasting peoples time and I think I got carried away trying to find comps to contribute to this excellant forum. I will thoroughly check out comps in future:(

Don't worry about it we all post dude competitions from time to time.
    It is hard to take in all the fine print.
    Keep up the good work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭síofra

"Enter our competition to win a wonderful two night stay in one of Fermanagh's fine accommodation establishments.
    Simply fill in your details below and answer a simple question for your chance to win!"

Answer: Belleek Pottery

http://www.fermanaghlakelands.com/Short-break-competition.T736.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Ghall

Win a delicious 3 course meal at Darwins for two people. Simply answer the question to be in the draw to WIN.

http://www.onoffer.ie/aspx/offer.aspx?redirect=yes&contentid=23378

Win a 12 Week Blow Dry from one of the only Salons in Dublin offering this service, Noel Higgins, Blackrock.

http://www.onoffer.ie/aspx/offer.aspx?redirect=yes&contentid=23290

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭roroduff

The Carphone Warehouse

The January competition is now..OPEN! Click the competition tab to enter and a Windows Phone 7 handset could be yours! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

WIN a Trip For Two To Fabulous Las Vegas

PRIZE: Win a Three-night trip to Fabulous Las Vegas!

http://www.nitravelnews.com/component/competitionforms/?id=15&view=single

I just wanted to ask if anyone wins tickets to the premier of Tangled and cant make it, my daughter would love to go.

Ive entered nearly every comp going looking for tickets but nothing has come up.
    So if anyone won some and cant make it I would to take them off you.

Cheers

If I hear of any I will PM you. I was lucky enough that I entered two separate comps for the Galway showing and won eight tickets. Just got an email. Did you try the one on www.dad.ie I entered late last night and just got a email few mins ago. My daughter is over the moon we are bringing all her friends. Perfect timing for her birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

If I hear of any I will PM you. I was lucky enough that I entered two separate comps for the Galway showing and won eight tickets. Just got an email. Did you try the one on www.dad.ie I entered late last night and just got a email few mins ago. My daughter is over the moon we are bringing all her friends. Perfect timing for her birthday.

PoppyFields you must be the luckiest person going:D

Vain wrote: »
    PoppyFields you must be the luckiest person going:D

Ha Ha I wish January seems to be my year competition wise. I'll have more time next month when I get let go from work. If only I would win myself a new job!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-g-Hotel-Galway/104520293362

just a reminder about the G Hotel comp they need 434 more fans before they do the draw for the weekend away. Like there facebook page and post the following

♥ Superior Rooms
    ♥ Deluxe Rooms
    ♥ Luxury Rooms
    ♥ Junior Suites
    ♥ Speciality Suites

Elliee wrote: »
    I just wanted to ask if anyone wins tickets to the premier of Tangled and cant make it, my daughter would love to go.

Ive entered nearly every comp going looking for tickets but nothing has come up.
    So if anyone won some and cant make it I would to take them off you.

Cheers

Will keep my fingers crossed for you, I entered every competition too for tickets to Tangled and I just got an email a few minutes ago from www.Dad.ie saying I won a family pass for Sunday in Liffey Valley. So the kids will be happy when they come home from school. Will let you know if I hear of any other tickets. Good luck!

Happy days! I won a family pass to Liffey Valley from www.dad.ie too! Hope I am as lucky as you with some of the other competitions I have entered!

Thanks guys, Still nothing. Must of missed the dad.ie one.

Ghall wrote: »
    Happy days! I won a family pass to Liffey Valley from www.dad.ie too! Hope I am as lucky as you with some of the other competitions I have entered!

Congrats on getting the tickets Ghall. I think it's because I have been online a lot lately since been given my notice from work. I am depressing myself looking for jobs that are not out there so I cheer myself up by entering a few comps!

• Advertisement

Have a great time at the birthday and well done poppyfields.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

€100 vouchers to be won over in the Eircom forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70067025

Elliee, there is another competition for tickets for Tangled on the www.vue.ie site:

http://www.myvue.ie/cinemas/win/Default.aspx?SessionID=&cn=1&ci=60&ln=1
    http://www.dubitinformer.com/uc/tangled/ospe.php3?SES=0d31b8ab21be2a11c1851dd152a140ba&syid=1708&sid=1709&act=start&js=16&flash=1001
    Closing date: Wednesday 19th January

Win tickets to the UK premiere of Tangled!
    Don't miss your chance to win tickets to the UK premiere of the new Disney classic - like Vue on Facebook to find out more.

It says tickets to the UK premiere but when you enter the drop down box allows you to put in Dublin as your nearest VUE cinema. I suppose its worth a try! It's open to UK and Eire.

Super thanks, ill give it a go.

Ellie not sure had you seen this comp for Tangled tickets but did a google search and found this one. Not sure when it's closing

http://www.toniandguy.ie/

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/GilletteUK?v=app_4949752878

win the ultimate gliding experience will be a trip to Alaska Grand Canyon or Everglades.

Vote for your fave trip anyone who decides on the winning trip will be entered into a draw and two people will be going.

ALASKA is in the lead at the moment with 220

Have checked and open to UK AND EIRE

they are also giving away 50 razors after every 500 people like facebook page

can't believe it got a email from entertainment.ie for 4 more tickets to Tangled but in Galway. Don't think it's fair to take another set when other people want them so have sent them a email to see could they move to Dublin screening. Ellie would you be interested in them if I get it moved to Dublin you could use my name?

Congrats on getting the tickets Ghall. I think it's because I have been online a lot lately since been given my notice from work. I am depressing myself looking for jobs that are not out there so I cheer myself up by entering a few comps!

Hope your good luck on winning competitions rubs off on you finding a new job! Good luck with the job hunting!

Here's another competition for Tangled:

Hamleys Dublin First competition of 2011......we have two family tickets to give away to a very special screening of Disney's fab new movie Tangled...taking place this Sunday in Liffey Valley! Since it's January we'll make entering this competition easy peasy....all you have to do is email vforde@hamleys.co.uk to be in with a chance! Good luck...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Geordie_Girl

I won tickets to Tangled this weekend with Toni & Guy :D , can't remember if it was on here that I saw the comp, think it was though, so thanks to the OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement