Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you describe yourself - personality wise?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

g'em wrote: »
    And bring food. The brothers do love their food.

Oh, and beer. Ooops, ditzy lil' ol' me forgot the beer *giggles*

Nothing more appealing than a purdy lady bringing food and beer! To Yore Ma's!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Don't worry about the beer g'em, SlowMo has that. Just the food and yourself will do nicely! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Don1 wrote: »
    Don't worry about the beer g'em, SlowMo has that. Just the food and yourself will do nicely! ;)

*blushes* it's on it's way my lovely :o

My personality? Sarcastic, strong-minded, determined, honest, impatient, stubborn, faithful, forgiving, loving and ambitious.

Untwist those knickers ladies, the freedom is glorious ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I really love Zaytoon chicken shishkebabs! Is that a personality trait?

*drools*

*blushes* it's on it's way my lovely :o

Untwist those knickers ladies, the freedom is glorious ;)

That's the job.

I think by untwist, g'em means remove.......... :rolleyes:

That's how I read it anyway..............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Ok we are not all twisted knicker peoples in here i didnt mention traits just posted pics.. but here we go..

Stubborn, sarcastic, hard working, strong willed, loyal, giving, caring, loving, short tempered, romantic, patient, did i mention stubborn, sometimes a little neurotic and crazy, very selfconscience.

BTW TOPIC!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Don1 wrote: »
    I think by untwist, g'em means remove..........

Now Don, even the brothers respect their wimmins. Less of that please.

Heh, stern and authoritative, another personality trait of mine ;)

Now Don, even the brothers respect their wimmins. Less of that please.

Heh, stern and authoritative, another personality trait of mine ;)

:( I offer my humblest apologies if my attempted humour was seen as disrespectful.

I merely meant that those with twisted undergarments in and around these parts (pun intended) might enjoy the freedom afforded by going comando!! Sense of freedom lowers tension and stress and would result in a lowering of the insanely high levels of bitchiness and backbiting! :rolleyes:

(edit: not saying that you are involved in any of that now g'em of course)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Jules wrote: »
    Ok we are not all twisted knicker peoples in here i didnt mention traits just posted pics.. but here we go..

Stubborn, sarcastic, hard working, strong willed, loyal, giving, caring, loving, short tempered, romantic, patient, did i mention stubborn, sometimes a little neurotic and crazy, very selfconscience.

BTW TOPIC!

I would never have though of you as self-conscious. Isn't always funny how people think everyone else is really confiedent? I'm quite outgoing but I have my insecurities. I've had people in the past say they're surprised when they get to see that part because I appear very confident.

Also, where did the phrase get your knickers in a twist come from? How is getting het up about things twisting your knickers? is it cos you squirm around? Very strange when you think about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Is having a massive todger and a cracking arse, personality traits? Good, their Pigheads then.:cool:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I am a horrible nasty, bitter and twist overweight middle aged person

hmmmm, i wonder what famous person, that would be ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

irishbird wrote: »

Crikey. I must be your evil twin :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Roseanne barr ?

But really if you are that what am I ?

there are times I am gald i know better then to take seriously the vast majority of things that get said about me here on boards.

Really if you don't know a person and why dont' know you why get wond up about what they think of you or what lamed assed unimaginative crap they try to abuse you with.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Roseanne barr ?

But really if you are that what am I ?

there are times I am gald i know better then to take seriously the vast majority of things that get said about me here on boards.

Really if you don't know a person and why dont' know you why get wond up about what they think of you or what lamed assed unimaginative crap they try to abuse you with.
    Ah, sure at least youre being talked about. Notoriety is better than being ignored. My favourite defence of ignorant remarks is 'what would you expect from a pig but a grunt'.

I think I started the use of the word 'Ditzy' here. And I stand over it. Im ditzy and proud. All it means is I look at the world in a slightly skewed way, and I tend to see humour where others wouldnt. Not that Im stupid or fluffy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Evil

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

You are not horrible nasty bitter and twist overweight middle aged

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    You are not horrible nasty bitter and twist overweight middle aged

LOL, thanks brother dunne :D

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Evil
    And concise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

KtK wrote: »
    Ah, sure at least youre being talked about. Notoriety is better than being ignored.

Eh no, really not when they all of late seem to be about my vagina to the extend it makes you wonder what thier fixation is.
    KtK wrote: »
    I think I started the use of the word 'Ditzy' here. And I stand over it. Im ditzy and proud. All it means is I look at the world in a slightly skewed way, and I tend to see humour where others wouldnt. Not that Im stupid or fluffy.

I would just class that as me being werid not ditzy, when i think ditzy i think

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harley_Quinn

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Eh no, really not when they all of late seem to be about my vagina to the extend it makes you wonder what thier fixation is.

Your vagina would be my guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 ladylaughs

imma 50/50 mix of carol burnett and bridget jones....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I couldn't think of anyone famous so this guy will have to do:
    261457181_83009a8652_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Your Anti?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

KtK, I honestly am with you on thinking positively about oneself, I really am. In fact one of the things that gives me most pleasure is seeing myself and the people around me make the most of who they can be and take joy in their own gifts etc.
    So a mix between Santa Claus and Monica from friends it is then. Well done, you did it in the end! :)

Whoever mentioned Pam Beesly from the American office; I'm meeting you later in the stock room.

VM._SY400_SX600_.jpg

Although I'm much better looking of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I bet you'll kiss and have SEX!

the-office-20070509042910482.jpg

Advertisement