Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer of Choice?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Dragan wrote: »
    Honestly haven't been able to stomach beer since i drank 3 pints in under 20 seconds a few years back.
    Mightily impressive. You had a calling in life and turned your back on it.

You then went to the dark side. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Well it all started out as silly buggers. One of the lad's girlfriend skulled a pint in about 9 seconds, so to put the silly wimmins in her place my mate did 7seconds.

So i did 6.
    Then i did 5.9 and we finished up with a race, both finishing at 5.5

The someone challenged me to do 3 in 20secs and i said "sure thing matey, you buy them and i'll drink them". Deal was if i couldn't do it i had to get him the original 3 and 3 more.

Easy pickens to be honest but having 6 pints in ya in the space of about 5 mins was a toughy and i pretty much wobbled about the rest of the night!

Just haven't been able to face beer since, so now Jack Daniels is my poison of choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Gillo wrote: »
    Generally Erdinger, or failing that Stella or Guiness.

Yeah i like the Erdinger myself. Feckin local doesnt sell it though :rolleyes: Other than that i like Miller and Tiger Beer is nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Fosters please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Dragan wrote: »
    Well it all started out as silly buggers. One of the lad's girlfriend skulled a pint in about 9 seconds, so to put the silly wimmins in her place my mate did 7seconds.

So i did 6.
    Then i did 5.9 and we finished up with a race, both finishing at 5.5

The someone challenged me to do 3 in 20secs and i said "sure thing matey, you buy them and i'll drink them". Deal was if i couldn't do it i had to get him the original 3 and 3 more.

Easy pickens to be honest but having 6 pints in ya in the space of about 5 mins was a toughy and i pretty much wobbled about the rest of the night!

Just haven't been able to face beer since, so now Jack Daniels is my poison of choice!

thats brilliant. I love JD too. In fact me and a friend had a bottle of it lastnight. Unfortunately it was my g/f's bottle and now she hates me :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Dun laoire wrote: »
    Yeah i like the Erdinger myself. Feckin local doesnt sell it though :rolleyes: Other than that i like Miller and Tiger Beer is nice.

I love a bitta Erdinger and some Heineken.

I once had the beer that shall not be named. Horrifying stuff. How can people be bought by ads to buy such piss?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

1. Guinness (if it's brewed in Ireland)
    2. Murphy's
    3. Laplander (Finnish spelling different)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

Cant believe Corona with a lime hasnt been mentioned more.

More of a summer beer I know, but absolutely delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Dude, the brothers don't do lime. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Tim131

I like Carlsberg, but when low on money I'll settle for Turbo-G :D

Quite like some of the German beers, Erdingers nice..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Erdinger is good man!

I drink a good bit of Bulmers as well...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

smashey wrote: »
    Dude, the brothers don't do lime. :D

Or Corona. Only beer I've ever handed back to a barman. Watery p*ss.

Advertisement