Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evil children: guaranteed to be evil adults or capable of changing?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭david1two3

Dudess wrote: »
    Ok, since you haven't done it so far: care to explain how it is that all ten-year-olds are capable of the calculated and particularly gruesome murder of a two-year-old?
    Edit: *sings* I'm wAAAAAAITing!

:confused: "Another" one? Where is/are the one(s) before it?

all of them so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Why do some people on some threads always feel like they have to intellectualise everything when a simple analysis is all that's needed ? ;)

Kenny 5 wrote: »
    Please remove yourself from the interweb.

**** off noddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

david1two3 wrote: »
    **** off noddy

I think baby needs some more Calpol.

You can argue that any ten year old boy or girl is capable of killing...Isn't that obvious? I am capable of going out tonight and killing a toddler, so are you.
    Everyone everywhere is capable of anything. How does that mean that you are not permitted to pass judgment on somebody who crosses the line of mere capability into actual actions? Has it got to the stage where anybody who commits a crime, however serious, is exempt from being judged, simply because it is completely possible that anyone of us could have done the same? Of course any one of us could have killed a toddler at the age of ten. The fact remains, however, that these two young men did. Are you seriously suggesting that we are barred from a judgment of them?

of course any of us...that took a while didnt it, but it doesnt stop me from seeing you as a clue less ****.

• Advertisement

latchyco wrote: »
    Why do some people on some threads always feel like they have to intellectualise everything when a simple analysis is all that's needed ? ;)

You as a simpleton will fit that niche quite well.

You lost the plot before **** off noddy , need i say more Dhati ?:p

latchyco wrote: »
    There can be no doubt that those two boys were evil .Anybody who thinks different is imo seriously lacking in understanding evil or the concept .
    Being rehabilitated is one thing but they went to hell as soon as they carried out the henious crime .

Just as some adults carry out there criminal acts for real so to can children, except the latter has more awareness of the consequences of his/her actions .Did Venables and thomson show real remorse for their actions ? Did Ian Huntley ?.

Huntleys only concern is that he got caught and is locked up for life .He has shown very little or no remorse at all . A Thoroughly evil and dispicable man .

There can be no doubt..............., a noddy statement if there ever was one and there was.The whole thread is full of knocked up noddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

It's Enid Blyton hour here in this thread...

It's a veritable honour to see such biting wit and savage wordplay as displayed throughout your posts. Your use of multi syllable words must make you the envy of all the other first class children.

Are you sure your mommy or daddy aren't helping you now?

That's kind of cheating though don't you think?

• Advertisement

Dinter wrote: »
    For the next class try and fill in the blanks David.

A _ P L E = It's a fruit.

B _ L L = It's a toy you might have got from Santy if you were a good boy.
    C _ R = Your parents might have one for picking you up from school.

D _ N D I N S = What your mummy or daddy might make for you after school.

E _ G = What the Easter Bunny might bring you. It's made of yummy chocolate.

F _ Y = What Superman does.

Blanks.Shooting blanks, thats your game. Take out the blanks , go live then watch the Deer Hunter while acting the role. I should tell you the ending now as your unlikely to see it but Im mean to you my friend.

Blanks.Shooting blanks, thats your game. Take out the blanks , go live then watch the Deer Hunter while acting the role. I should tell you the ending now as your unlikely to see it but Im mean to you my friend.

What sort of parents do you have that let you stay up and watch grown up movies like that?

They ought to be ashamed of themselves

It's a veritable honour to see such biting wit and savage wordplay as displayed throughout your posts. Your use of multi syllable words must make you the envy of all the other first class children.

When I thought you were an arshole I didnt realise that my thought could transmog to new reality Dinted but it has and it will remain that way as long as you suffer from gob****itus or maybe you dont see it as a form of suffering.

When I thought you were an arshole I didnt realise that my thought could transmog to new reality Dinted but it has and it will remain that way as long as you suffer from gob****itus or maybe you dont see it as a form of suffering.

Now what sort of language is that from a young lad like yourself? Go and wash your mouth out with soap.

Remember just because it's after Christmas doesn't mean Santa's not watching.

It's Enid Blyton hour here in this thread...

Enid Blython was a liar, a cheat and a pager pissed, how dare you try and drag her down to their basement level 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Please keep it on topic.

Enid Blython was a liar, a cheat and a pager pissed, how dare you try and drag her down to their basement level 5.

Yes, but she could spell, construct sentences etc.

In fact she was a successful writer. Surely you've covered her in school?

It must be interesting, for you anyway, to engage yourself in such a way so as to amuse yourself loike this, I could show you a sexy little rope trick if you like, you dont really need to like it , you will only do it once. Write on your will, no, no y in there, what youd like to have done with your missing brain elf presidente and as they say the rest is his tory.

Please keep it on topic.

I presumed that was what David1two3 was doing.

He was acting out the part of a disturbed ten year old to show how muddled thoughts can drown out any semblance of rationality.

Thus allowing us a glimpse into the difficulties faced when trying to rehabilitate someone in that situation.

I thought it was rather clever.

It must be interesting, for you anyway, to engage yourself in such a way so as to amuse yourself loike this, I could show you a sexy little rope trick if you like, you dont really need to like it , you will only do it once. Write on your will, no, no y in there, what youd like to have done with your missing brain elf presidente and as they say the rest is his tory.

Obviously we're now moving into the "self harm" area of the disturbed child.

What would happen then do you think David? Can you see any chance of this turning around. Guide us through it now.

Wonderful method acting by the way.

• Advertisement

Yes, but she could spell, construct sentences etc.

In fact she was a successful writer. Surely you've covered her in school?

Do you wear a bland aid on your typing finger. I imagine,no, I realise this is the case and your promotion to head case has been passed at the highest level. Last time we overlooked you we said to ourselves, "what an unintentional joke, they usually need a punchline but he stands up on his own".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Ah! Explains his passion for Noddy and Blyton.

"We are the Famous Five..."

I just hope he hasn't got any hostages with him :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

of course any of us...that took a while didnt it, but it doesnt stop me from seeing you as a clue less ****.

You are the worst kind of idiot, the kind who thinks that he is smart. How about you go back and re-sit your Junior Cert, you stupid retard..

Do you wear a bland aid on your typing finger. I imagine,no, I realise this is the case and your promotion to head case has been passed at the highest level. Last time we overlooked you we said to ourselves, "what an unintentional joke, they usually need a punchline but he stands up on his own".

Excellent point. I think this means our session is nearing a breakthrough David.

Please elabrate on this mysterious "we", you refer to David. Is this the "bold" voice that directs you to do naughty things. What is this "highest level" you speak off?

Please keep it on topic.

What would you know about topic with all your blond moments ,Jesus bled on the cross, you bleed because of your mouthwateing dross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

david1two3 and Crazy Christ: do not resort to personal abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

Dudess, he should be banned, and me too for personal abuse. Do it ;p

What would you know about topic with all your blond moments ,Jesus bled on the cross, you bleed because of your mouthwateing dross.

Ok David, a little far there. I'm beginning to worry about where the acting ends and you take over.

Perhaps you should go to your quiet place for a bit?

• Advertisement

You are the worst kind of idiot, the kind who thinks that he is smart. How about you go back and re-sit your Junior Cert, you stupid retard..

Christ has died, Christ is buried ,Christ is livid again.

I love your use of stupid Americano insults, it fits you quite well

Advertisement