Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ah, the folly of youth

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Mairt wrote:
    I see Terry is hoovering too....

Que the theme from Rocky, 'cause someones gonna getting an ass whooping I think.

I know what you mean. I regularly fantazise about watching Terry hoovering too. In suspenders.

I can see the whiney feedback thread already....

OT, I enjoyed the story. Jaysus what a binty little slapper.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Popinjay

Good story. Now we just have to wait for the driver of said Micra to check AH later. Maybe she's a regular....

Now that would be a wonderful epilogue.

*crosses fingers*

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Hardly a mundane post.

For future reference, this is a mundane post.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well, it's the threatening PM he sent me that will probably see him gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

humanji wrote: »

oooh post it up!

• Advertisement

That would just be childish! :D

I forwarded on to Anonymous. Their justice is swift! They are Legion!

Actually, I really have to say that I was a little disappointed. I hardly ever get PM's and when I do, it's rubbish like that. I feel so unloved :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

See this is what happens when people keep too tight a hold on their emotions.

OP when the driver didn't move on the amber light you should have snarled and smashed your car into the back of hers sending her careering into the path of an oncoming semi. Her mate who was turning around to give you the finger would have being hurled sideways out of the drivers window to lie dashed and broken, her guts spattered on the verge. Then you should have gotten out of the car and dragged the driver out of what remained of the micra and over to the side of the road so you could kerb her like in American History X. Then you should have lit a cigarette and after taking a good long drag, smile sardonically to yourself before flicking the butt into the pool of petrol dripping from the shattered hulk of the car. After the ensuing fireball takes out a couple of passing rubberneckers you should have turned on your heel and gone home to post on After Hours.

Now that would have been a post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

The rest of the thread was more amusing than the story. But none the less, boo urns etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Don't worry, he's just about to be banned.

:D
    Duckjob wrote: »
    I know what you mean. I regularly fantazise about watching Terry hoovering too. In suspenders.

I can see the whiney feedback thread already.....

Jaysus, I can see the nightmares coming!

OP Nice story, I like to think Karma has a sense of humour and isn't the bitch some would have you believe!

Ah well, Ruu banned him because he was a returnign banned user. Pity, this one could of been stretched out a while.

If anyone wants to send me a threatening PM, feel free. I'd like the company :( *sniff*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I like to think Karoma has a sense of humour and isn't the bitch some would have you believe!
    That's where you're wrong... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

Popinjay wrote: »
    Good story. Now we just have to wait for the driver of said Micra to check AH later. Maybe she's a regular....

Now that would be a wonderful epilogue.

*crosses fingers*

Ya know, deep down, I must admit, I really do hope that might happen!!

Knickers in a twist indeed. The story was crap and I said so. Lets move on from this

Hey you there, go swallow a knife
    >

I thought the story was a good example of Karma.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭david1two3

Petey2006 wrote: »
    So I'm driving along the Stillorgan dual carriageway on Sunday, about 1pm. The traffic was stopped at the intersection at RTE, and I'm a couple of cars back, behind a black Nissan Micra with an L plate on it. The lights turn green, and the cars take off. The Micra stalls and cuts out. I'm sitting there patiently, waiting for the driver of the Micra to get the car started and take off. But the lights turn amber, then red. Ah well, I think, happens to us all.

Then, the driver of the Micra, this young wan, no more than nineteen (I'm by no means old, I'm 26), turns around and flips me the bird, and her mate, turns and laughs. Had I done something to warrant this? Not at all. I never cursed nor beeped nor showed any sign of that which can be construed as road rage. So I'm like :eek:

The lights turn green and we all take off. I decide to switch to the outside lane, indicate, move over, and accelerate. Just as I approach the rear of the Micra, the little princess decides she wants to switch lane and swings out with no sign of indication or anything like that. I hit the breaks and lean on the horn. Now, obviously I distracted the girl from adjusting her face in the mirror or something like that, and she swings back into her original lane, loses control of the car and almost causes an accident, leading to two other cars giving her a blast of the horn. As I passed the car, had a glance in at the girls and they were raging. I couldn't help but smile. Fate, it seemed, was in a generous mood that day.

The new Gorge Borewell if may be so blue tuewe, dont mind the "****".I think hes telling us about the snow thats falling down his way or it could be code for coke

Er... what?

Dudess wrote: »
    That's where you're wrong... :(

Jaysus I'm a tad slow today, I had to go back and check my post!:p

david1two3 wrote: »
    The new Gorge Borewell if may be so blue tuewe, dont mind the "****".I think hes telling us about the snow thats falling down his way or it could be code for coke

Confused would we:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Dinter wrote: »

OP when the driver didn't move on the amber light you should have snarled and smashed your car into the back of hers sending her careering into the path of an oncoming semi. Her mate who was turning around to give you the finger would have being hurled sideways out of the drivers window to lie dashed and broken, her guts spattered on the verge. Then you should have gotten out of the car and dragged the driver out of what remained of the micra and over to the side of the road so you could kerb her like in American History X. Then you should have lit a cigarette and after taking a good long drag, smile sardonically to yourself before flicking the butt into the pool of petrol dripping from the shattered hulk of the car. After the ensuing fireball takes out a couple of passing rubberneckers you should have turned on your heel and gone home to post on After Hours.

But then your just going to be stuck with a bill for fixing your front bumper and not to mention the ruined clothes. It's much better to get in front of her and jam on the brakes so her estate can foot the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Petey2006 wrote: »
    turns around and flips me the bird,

What the hell does that mean? Flipping the bird :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Duckjob

WindSock wrote: »

Gave him the middle finger.

• Advertisement

WindSock wrote: »
    It's slang for oral sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭localhothead

Now that would have been Karma

"karma is back, and he's p1ssed off! "

I would have laffed myself sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Petey2006

Damn it. You always come up with a better plan after the fact. I shall certainly bear this in mind next time I'm on the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

KaG1888 wrote: »
    I thought the story was a good example of Karoma.

Wut? He wasn't even in the story...

sheesh

Meh, I got to use that gag first Dave ;)

Posters, in order to avoid smart-arse karma/Karoma rebuttals, remember it's "kharma" not "karma" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,966 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Yep I got one of them too. Glad to see the back of him!

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Wut? He wasn't even in the story...

sheesh
    Hey you there, dont be mixing my wordz :D . If Karoma was involved there would of been at least 12 deaths ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

eo980 wrote: »

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Folks, back on the original topic.
    BillyoftheBeast: you do not have 'free speech'. You have the right to remain silent; use it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

eo980 wrote: »

i didn't get one. /feels left out :(

and now the ruubot has hunted him down.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement