Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] my eve experience !!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭BillyCom

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Yeah I have, worked with them once to kill a target (Crimson Federation). Nexa then wanted to interview me for a article, but I am dumb and inarticulate v:ov

He does seem to take the moral high ground in all his wars though.

Yeah, I'm actually a member of the corp that started the whole Crimson incident :) which shall remain nameless on these boards :) I'm sure you recall the 800 cap charger theft incident.

After reading his story re. that particular campaign, he seems to tend to exaggerate things. He constantly referred to being up against a '180 man corp'. Bullsh*t, he had a spy in the corp a while after the war started.

He knew our original ceo had indiscriminatly recruited by spamming local chat. about 3/4s of the listed members were long term inactives, but he failed to mention this in this story. In fact during the war, we rarely had more than half a dozen actives online at any one time.

There was a new ceo appointed a while before the war started, this guy had a close family death so he wasnt online for the first couple of weeks and hence we never figured the reason for the wardec. (Nexa seems to just email the ceo right after the war dec goes out)

Then the spy trys to stir things up on our internal forums by claiming that the ceo is 'hiding info' and trying to scam us somehow. Then he accuses him of making up his RL problems just to avoid logging in during the war. His spy alt even started sh*t stiring by Pming me in game and claiming the other corp members were smacking him on chat while I wasn't logged, which was total bo***cks as it turned out.

After reading the eve pirate story, he mentions our corp and its 'outrageous smack' - strangely he doesn't highlight the fact he's posting corp internal chats logs.

Only good thing for me about the war is they didn't seem to bother probing me out when I was running missions in low sec placid. They rarely seem to try to gank their targets in low sec systems for some reason, plus the fact most of their kills seem to be achieved when I'm asleep, most of them are US west coast players afaik.

Ok, sorry for the borefest, but just letting you know that there was a lot of exaggeration in that story, so I wouldn't be surprised if he stretches the truth in his other compositions. We have new management now, and the corp is selective about recruitment and removes anyone inactive over 6 weeks. No war decs since that war ended and things are going well.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

BillyCom wrote: »
    I'm sure you recall the 800 cap charger theft incident.

Thanks i needed that laugh. ;)

Advertisement