Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bomb Scare - Leixlip School Evacuated

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

the floods were back in autumn 2000, i think. fire alarm...emmm... woulda been between 2000-2003, i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 nezzo

We dont have "chavs" in Leixlip, or anywhere in Ireland for that matter. I believe they like to be called knackers or skangers. But definitely not chavs, jeesh.
    I think I remember that.. around what year was it?

chavs are scangers but not so derogatory.
    and nackers are a whole nuther kettle of fish! get yer stuff straight, and yes, leixlip is full of chavs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Arrgh! now I want to know who it was!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

narco wrote: »
    indeed, i was 2 years old, and my lil bro was just born in 1990... ive moved in with teh b/f in nz now, and the lil bro's in college....

though there's a good chance you were in confey with my auntie.

either ways,..... hands up who thinks it should be a real bomb in choláiste next time? :P

*tentatively raises hand*
    For the love of god. You're only a child. I was in first year when you were born. It was only 8 prefabs back then.

Baudelaire wrote: »
    This is what comes of watching to many 80's shows like McGyver and The A-Team, people end up believing all you need to create a bomb is half a pound of semtex, an alarm clock and 2 wires (a red and a blue of course) :D
    Yeah, the guy who made it was a bit of an idiot.
    Ever hear the story about getting high off banana skins?
    We tried it one night. He left the room and we put an ice cream wafer in his "joint". He came back, smoked it and pretended to be high. We told him about the wafer and he tried to tellus that he was able to get high just by thinking about getting high. He was a jackass, but we had a lot of fun at his expense.

nezzo wrote: »
    yeah, they caught the perp today. the garda traced the call:D
    Heh. I'd be willing to bet the called from a registered mobile. None of that in my day. :)

mattfender wrote: »
    also anyway the amount of chavs in Leixlip is growing by the day so i'm not suprised!
    chavs are scangers but not so derogatory.
    and nackers are a whole nuther kettle of fish! get yer stuff straight, and yes, leixlip is full of chavs.
    LOLOLOL. I'M GONNA SIGN UP TO BOARDS AND SLAG OFF LEIXLIP PEOPLE AND THEY WILL BE PISSED OFF AND THEN WE WILL RULE!!!!!!!

Go back to bebo.

bronte wrote: »
    Arrgh! now I want to know who it was!

I can narrow it down.
    It wasn't me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Terry wrote: »

I can narrow it down.
    It wasn't me.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Ultra lulz.

=-=
    leixlip is full of chavs.
    No, Confey is.

the_syco wrote: »
    Ultra lulz.

=-=

No, Confey is.
    Indeed it is.
    I've seen you heading towards the ditches with them. Shame on you for buying drink for underage kids.

LOLOLOL. I'M GONNA SIGN UP TO BOARDS AND SLAG OFF LEIXLIP PEOPLE AND THEY WILL BE PISSED OFF AND THEN WE WILL RULE!!!!!!!

Go back to bebo.

yeah, number one, i HATE bebo, i have n account, which my friend tells my is inactive for the last 14 weeks.
    number 2, i will give it to you that i have no problem with slagging leixlip people, cos im not from there. but you see, i wouldnt consider what i said a slag, you see, im from clondalkin, yes clondalkin. now, how many chavs do think there are there HMMMM?????:mad:

number 3, im guessing by your reaction that you are like those little first years in colaiste chiaran, as in think your all that, but are short, fat and the only thing you got going for you is the "mad" spikes in yer hair that your mam does for you every morning. then, because you "are all that" you gotta strut your stuff by starting on the sixth year that you think looks the safest to start on, generaly the one with long hair who doesnt hang out with the "popular" (asshole) people, and thn wwhen you get threatened for it, your straight to the teacher about it!

back on the subject of people pming me to try and find out who it was, stop! i will not tell anyone except those who i know in person who i would tell anyway, but im not gonna spread that stuff on the net, thats just nackerish.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I forsee a large increase in the number of bomb threats to schools after this thread.
    Pfft, a year too late for me :/
    Its never too late to have some fun! :D
    The guy wrote: »
    There was a flood in my old school a few years ago, two days off.

Best days ever.
    Maybe then, the kids could in a flood scare warning and the school would be evacuated!
    I've seen you heading towards the ditches with them. Shame on you for buying drink for underage kids.
    Paedos will resort to all sorts of things to gain the kids trust!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

yeah, number one, i HATE bebo, i have n account, which my friend tells my is inactive for the last 14 weeks.
    number 2, i will give it to you that i have no problem with slagging leixlip people, cos im not from there. but you see, i wouldnt consider what i said a slag, you see, im from clondalkin, yes clondalkin. now, how many chavs do think there are there HMMMM?????:mad:

number 3, im guessing by your reaction that you are like those little first years in colaiste chiaran, as in think your all that, but are short, fat and the only thing you got going for you is the "mad" spikes in yer hair that your mam does for you every morning. then, because you "are all that" you gotta strut your stuff by starting on the sixth year that you think looks the safest to start on, generaly the one with long hair who doesnt hang out with the "popular" (asshole) people, and thn wwhen you get threatened for it, your straight to the teacher about it!

back on the subject of people pming me to try and find out who it was, stop! i will not tell anyone except those who i know in person who i would tell anyway, but im not gonna spread that stuff on the net, thats just nackerish.
    chavish no? stop using the word it doesnt apply to people here. oh by the way shut up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

<Big pile of ****>
    Lol. Terry's a grown-up; welcome to the real world.

And yer sig is too big.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

the floods were back in autumn 2000, i think. fire alarm...emmm... woulda been between 2000-2003, i think.

I remember the floods, was only in primary school at the time though and the damn parents made me go in :(

Ibid wrote: »

And yer sig is too big.

yes, i was pretty much calling Terry that :p

and btw, whats the max sig restrictions, il change it.

LMAO.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Indeed it is.
    Once they don't see the rat poison...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

We had one in my school, someone from in the school rang up, we got evacuated, no biggie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Haha! Imagine Barry Roche in a stab vest, all special-services-esque :D

yeah, i didnt see him there funny enough! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

We dont have "chavs" in Leixlip, or anywhere in Ireland for that matter. I believe they like to be called knackers or skangers. But definitely not chavs, jeesh.

Ha alright knackers then whatever tis all the same! Just idiots who wanna be hard really...the amount of ppl gettin attacked unprovoked is unbelieveable like! Thank god I dont bother my ass goin to the Ozone thing better to take bus to town!

Weidii wrote: »

Oh Barry what a ledge..

• Advertisement

For the love of god. You're only a child. I was in first year when you were born. It was only 8 prefabs back then.

Yeah, the guy who made it was a bit of an idiot.
    Ever hear the story about getting high off banana skins?
    We tried it one night. He left the room and we put an ice cream wafer in his "joint". He came back, smoked it and pretended to be high. We told him about the wafer and he tried to tellus that he was able to get high just by thinking about getting high. He was a jackass, but we had a lot of fun at his expense.

Heh. I'd be willing to bet the called from a registered mobile. None of that in my day. :)

Go back to bebo.

I can narrow it down.
    It wasn't me.

I live in Leixlip damnit! :D

Ibid wrote: »

And yer sig is too big.

That you enda??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Word

they probably would have kept the students inside, i remember fire alarms where they made us stay in

thank you, i hate the word chav so much, its very english, we should stick to our words : knacker, duurttbuurds. , scum, skangers

...how serious are you? ha, i never heard about that.

though twas fun when they were building the extension and the site (and school) flooded. few days off then, and again wehn they got a new fire alarm system, and couldnt figure out how to turn it off... :D

i was in first year for that, mad craic :) on a no-uniform day and all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭echter

Weidii wrote: »

:D:D:D he looks drunk all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Only a few people knew about it.
    Like I said, they didn't even evacuate the place.
    A couple of cops got onto the prefab, looked at the improvised device and laughed. Well, I'm just guessing that they laughed. I probably would have.

That was well after my time there.

I remember that...it was the year that the school had it's first sixth years. Or maybe it was when they were 3rd years. Around the summer break up anyway.

Advertisement