Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands toughest town

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Alright. I was only saying someone who kills someone is not a wannabe.. they are scumbags.... I'd hate to hear what you think an actual scumbag is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Max Cohen

TheLoc wrote: »
    Alright. I was only saying someone who kills someone is not a wannabe.. they are scumbags.... I'd hate to hear what you think an actual scumbag is

i think you've takin me up the wrong way, they ARE scumbags but it doesn't mean they always were

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

haha ok well they are not scumbags when they are 10... haha that makes sense:0. anyway it doesn't matter. pointless discussion. In my eyes, wannabes are the fools that drives them ****ty done up glanza's or integra's and have diamond earings and a stupid lookin mohawk that hangs around with drug dealer pussys.
    A scumbag is someone who pointlessly harms people or kills.

as in, they're known as the big shots in their area, so normal(ish) youngfellas hangin around the roads look up to them, then when they start 'gettin in' with them, they start to think like them.
    that's the point im gettin at.

I'm not defending any of their actions...at all!
    just making a point that i think is true.

just have to add, i think you know the point i was makin didn't mean when they were young kids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Kess73 wrote: »
    I suppose it is a fluke that the areas around there have so many break ins and things of a similar nature, or maybe that is all the city boys going out there doing that.
    I didn't know the place was a haven for break-ins, but i'm only living in the area for 25 years so what do i know! How ironic is this though, there has been a spaight of burglaries in the Rathkeale/Newcastle area in the last fortnight. The culprits? - a family from Moyross who were re-housed by the council, a mile outside Rathkeale, as part of the city regeneration scheme :p
    See thread in Limerick County section. I really do think its laughable that Rathkeale is even mentioned in this thread, i've seen tough towns, Rathkeale doesn't even come close.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Also Limerick and Cork supply drugs to Kerry not <snip>. So are you telling me in the next month there will only be 494 people living in <snip>!! oh my goodness we must get onto the conservation authority.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

translation please

EDIT: is it gone??
    that spelling was atrocious. if he kills like he spells then no harm will be done...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,465 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

There was a post deleted from someone with "killer" in their name claiming there were going to be 6 murders somewhere in the next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

i wouldn't refer to any town in Ireland as rough, every place has it's fair share of anti social behaviour. If you think X is rough, or here or there is rough, it ain't nothing on the gang infested corners that lie throughout the UK and USA. I think with the internet these days, anti social behaviour has escalated world wide, with the so called hard jaws eager to show off their ego's to the world via video sharing sites. Meet one of these guys on the way home down a dark lane and the only thing you have to worry about is how polite the gobshi*e will be to you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

Famous45 wrote: »
    i wouldn't refer to any town in Ireland as rough, every place has it's fair share of anti social behaviour. If you think X is rough, or here or there is rough, it ain't nothing on the gang infested corners that lie throughout the UK and USA. I think with the internet these days, anti social behaviour has escalated world wide, with the so called hard jaws eager to show off their ego's to the world via video sharing sites. Meet one of these guys on the way home down a dark lane and the only thing you have to worry about is how polite the gobshi*e will be to you.

id take americas gang areas over irelands ' anti social' areas

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

My brother and I were out in Charleville one night doing a pub-crawl. We went into this pub that seemed all right on the outside, we were standing at the counter after ordering our pints when we realised that the pub was full of travellers. I had to go to the toilet, it was some mess the smell of puke and puke all over the place when I went back to the counter we downed our pints fast and took off out the door. There was no spring on the door so it didn't close, after walking a few yards down the street we could hear them all roaring inside the pub CLOSE THE FCUKING DOOR I said let them fcuk off they are too lazy to run after us but my brother decided to go back to close it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

any chance we could have this thread moved or locked now? doesnt really belong in this forum any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ddad

I always knew Tipp town would achieve fame for something. I'm from there, I go back to se my mam and relatives a few times a year and I never go out or stay over. You'd want to be on your toes when your out in Tipp. I've lived in Tralee and it didn't come close for the air of malevolance. I've drunk in all of the other towns mentioned but Tipp will always have a place in my heart (avoid, avoid):D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Thread has run it's course

locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement