Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

Love the paint job on that Five Seven 442nd. Don't suppose you fancy painting mine :o

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Love the paint job on that Five Seven 442nd. Don't suppose you fancy painting mine :o

If you really want, I have no problem doing it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Hmmm, a CO2 P226 you say, Thermo? Investigate this I must....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

got it in hobby today, so far so good!!

OzCam wrote: »
    Hmmm, a CO2 P226 you say, Thermo? Investigate this I must....

hobby are selling the co2 mags for the 226 and they reckon they will work in the old green gas kjw 226's. the loading nozzle may need to be upgraded though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

thermo wrote: »
    hobby are selling the co2 mags for the 226 and they reckon they will work in the old green gas kjw 226's. the loading nozzle may need to be upgraded though.
    What made you go for the kjw 226? Reason I ask is I want sig pistol but can't decide which one to get so am interested in what one other people pick

i have always liked the p226, but up until now there has not been a usable full metal model. the kjworks green gas ones were very hit and miss, some were ok out of the box, some were crap and all of them were very sensitive to the cold. so when i saw hobby were getting a co2 version in i had to get one.

the tm ones are great bits of kit but are expensive, mags are expensive and are ABS.

Sorry but those chunky mags kill what is normally a beautiful pistol. Just my two cents...

they are not too much chunkier then the real steel race gun mags fitted with bumpers, and TBH a chunky arsed mag is only a small price to pay for a skirmishable, full metal 226.

thermo wrote: »
    they are not too much chunkier then the real steel race gun mags fitted with bumpers, and TBH a chunky arsed mag is only a small price to pay for a skirmishable, full metal 226.

You do have a point there. Nice piece anyway. Thanks for sharing. :D

• Advertisement

no bothers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

@ Rooky

I dunno who's worse, you or stigmau:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

jayod30 wrote: »
    @ Rooky

What he said :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

What he said :p
    Mine should be here the 25 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

stigmau5 wrote: »
    Mine should be here the 25 :)

We never doubted you for a second;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

That PDR looks like the love child of a F2000 and a P90

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

DeBurca wrote: »
    That PDR looks like the love child of a F2000 and a P90

So it should be prefect ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

@ Rooky

Nah stigmau would have 2! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

@ Rooky

"Where do they get those wonderful toys??"biggrin.png

Nah stigmau would have 2! :D
    himmmmm ideas :) i have a rough idea on how to make a sling for pdr out of good old cable ties so hopefully ill test my theory when i get it
    darren ff wrote: »
    "Where do they get those wonderful toys??"biggrin.png

I got mine from WGC, think Rooky got his from Landwarrior in the uk :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Yep pre-ordered mine from LWA. Very expensive postage though:(

A quick test fire of the PDR today:-)
    Well fps wise it came in a little more than the shop stated, so a new spring will have to be the first thing to be changed.

On a KA 7.4v 1100mah 15c battery it is only pushing out the bbs at 11 a sec!
    There were no feed issues using Pmags or lonex mags at this speed using .2 Blasters.
    The hop rubber seems a little on the hard side so I will be replacing it.

I will try to do a better review when I have some more time:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Rooky1 wrote: »
    A quick test fire of the PDR today:-)
    Well fps wise it came in a little more than the shop stated, so a new spring will have to be the first thing to be changed.

On a KA 7.4v 1100mah 15c battery it is only pushing out the bbs at 11 a sec!
    There were no feed issues using Pmags or lonex mags at this speed using .2 Blasters.
    The hop rubber seems a little on the hard side so I will be replacing it.

I will try to do a better review when I have some more time:-)

This won't do at all Carl, This needs to be tripled :cool: lol

I was thinking doubled!!!;)

Will have a look at the insides over the next few days.
    I know I'll probably never skirmish it in standard form.

A silencer is a must for me:D as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Trure, realistically double , I was ambitious with 3X.
    Releived to here pmags and lonex mags feed well with PDR , At least you can be some bit trigger happy with it :)

DP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

I saw a review online and the 14mm thread is recessed so some silencers don't fit on too well. Skinny ones might work. This is the review

It is recessed in a good inch. The original flash hider seems to be made of steel and can be used as a weapon on its own. Heavy for the size of it!!

I'm sure we will get one or two to fit. Not a big fan of the slim silencers.
    Worst case is a small barrel extension:)

It is recessed in a good inch. The original flash hider seems to be made of steel and can be used as a weapon on its own. Heavy for the size of it!!

Ehobby had a video up of a ak barrel extension and a magpul acc slicener it looked savaged because its magpul after all and ever magpul product even there crap stuff is great as it is designed by artists who are direct descendents of Michelangelo and Leonardo de Vinci

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

I'd imagine it will only be a matter of time before an adaptor is made for the PDR specifically but like you said a barrel extension will do the job, you could always get one machined aswell.

• Advertisement

Advertisement