Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

My First TM Pistol

The only pistol you'll ever need. Got mine a couple of months ago and have had no problems at all. Kicks like a mule, despite being mostly polymer and holds a butt load of gas in those 5.7mm round imitation mags. I've managed to track down a threaded barrel to add a suppressor and I sprayed the lower half of the gun OD green. I'll post a picture in the other thread later so you can see how much more awesome this already awesome GBB can look. Enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

422nd wrote: »
    The only pistol you'll ever need.
    Does not compute. A life with just one pistol? :confused:
    No seriously I've been meaning to get one for ages but the fact no store I know of in Dublin sells TM pistols has stopped me picking one up as I like to hold a gun before I buy it.
    Nice kick and lovely action but I'm not sure its a match for my WE 1911 in terms of accuracy and sheer fun to shoot. The fact the 1911 is full metal might also have something to do with it though I do really like the polymer on the TM

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭eddiejn

Stigmau5

just a couple of questions man if you have time relating to the kriss , where to buy how much and how long to wait ?

ed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

eddiejn wrote: »
    Stigmau5

just a couple of questions man if you have time relating to the kriss , where to buy how much and how long to wait ?

ed

got my two krisses from england and i got them second hand opff friends in england but WGC will be getting them in soon plus a few sites in england have them in stock now i think this one has them in stock as a friend just bought them and i got spare mags bringing my mag count to 8
    http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=yagendoo_VaMazing_zoom2.tpl&product_id=5581&category_id=494&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=340
    hope this helps, i think they will shot a small bit hot in warmer conditions will try post a short video of the mags cold and warm on green gas, you can always use 144 gas

@backthephilup
    nice collection of pistols :) also mp9s are lovely had 3 of them at once ha dont ask how i could use em all at once :P
    i also have a tm fn 57 they are great lovely kick off them too and the mags are massive so it holds loads of gas, a win win :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

@Rooky Will we be seeing the Vector on Sunday?? Ah go on, go on, go on, go on!!:)

jayod30 wrote: »
    @Rooky Will we be seeing the Vector on Sunday?? Ah go on, go on, go on, go on!!:)

you might see 2 :P

stigmau5 wrote: »
    you might see 2 :P

The more the merrier;)

might even see 3 lol :)

@Rooky
    i see my mags have come ha :) you might have them mags yet lol i tend to change my mind a lot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

might even see 3 lol :)

@Rooky
    i see my mags have come ha :) you might have them mags yet lol i tend to change my mind a lot :)

Sure you don't need them:rolleyes:
    I will hold onto them so!!;)

Haven't tested it yet. I might bring it up Sunday alright:)

• Advertisement

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Sure you don't need them:rolleyes:
    I will hold onto them so!!;)

Haven't tested it yet. I might bring it up Sunday alright:)

no ill keep them lol :P since well my other smg will be gone into your good hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

Wayhey!! Looking forward to seeing vectors in action !! , jay I'd say even you will be a fan by the end of the day.
    Stigmau and rooky I'm so jealous it's not even funny!!

darren ff wrote: »
    Wayhey!! Looking forward to seeing vectors in action !! , jay I'd say even you will be a fan by the end of the day.
    Stigmau and rooky I'm so jealous it's not even funny!!

:DYou could always buy one. I know where there is one for sale in Ireland:)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

:DYou could always buy one. I know where there is one for sale in Ireland:)
    Don't tempt me !! , am holding out for the aeg version , just barely, plus have a big order from hobby on the slow boat, so if I'm gonna add a kriss to my collection I'm gonna have to sell a kidney( as least the gods gave me a spare)

Looking forward to the AEG version myself:)

@Mafo
    That is an awesome bit of kit:D

Looking forward to the AEG version myself:)

youll be waiting ha spring 2014 lol like all kwa products

youll be waiting ha spring 2014 lol like all kwa products

Maybe I can rip yours apart and try and get an mp7 GB in it:rolleyes::):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭sharpy2010

Not only was I jealous of rookys vector to add to stigmau5 2 vectors!
    I just watched the new total recall again just to add insult and look at all the vectors in that film so right now I'm not impressed and would love one but I'll think I'll hold out for the Aeg

Whatever you do don't watch Resident Evil:- Retribution!!!!
    Alice duel wields stockless Vectors:eek:

• Advertisement

Cheers for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Guna have to call john "Alicemau5" now!! :D

Guna have to call john "Alicemau5" now!! :D

haha thats gas :)

himmmmmmm idea, now where ever did i put that hacksaw :P

I just don't think Stigmau is going to look as good in the tight black outfit, even with twin Vectors:cool:

I just don't think Stigmau is going to look as good in the tight black outfit, even with twin Vectors:cool:

plus 1 to that idea was never into pvc lol :)

thank god for that was beginning to wonder how you got the money for two of them!! :D:D

Just because you don't like to wear it doesn't mean you should deny the rest of us such a sight:eek: Come on baby, meow:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

@Lil Armour nice loadout but why do you live in a pokeball?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Wolfruin wrote: »
    @Lil Armour nice loadout but why do you live in a pokeball?

hahaha Essentially the room was painted that way when I moved in there. The room was originally all white and black, but I thought painting it red years ago would be a good idea for my brother, he hated it, we ran out of paint.... moral of the story I am one ninja pokemon :D

Liking that punisher loadout btw :)
    --Armour

Advertisement