Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BGRH Beers - Today, Friday 15th Feb (update with RULES for teh n00bs)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Pissed off I missed this. Seems 'twas great craic. I probably got home later tham any of ye though, (for completely different reasons of course).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Wild horses couldn't drag me into a pub with you lot.
    What am I doing in those pictures at the end of page one? Singing? Gurning?

Who knows?

Nice pics monkeyfudge. The dancing ones are hilarious. Yu know the way you think you're a great dancer when you're drunk? I now have evidence that I'm not!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

watna wrote: »
    What am I doing in those pictures at the end of page one? Singing? Gurning?

Who knows?

Forget about what were you doing, what were you drinking? That orange stuff looks suspiciously non-alcoholic.

I managed to escape fairly OK from the pics, 3 of the back or side of my head is all there seems to be. Don't want to over-excite the wimmins too much I suppose. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭LilyM1980

Those photographs are classic. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Looks like you all had a great night, I might try to make it to the next one :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

I will never be able to visit the city again! I hope flikr isn't top in google results!

A good time was had by all, but the timewarp was the crummy Danien version, if anyone knows when the show is on again in Dublin, maybe we can arrange a theme night/visit?

Alternatively I seem to vaguely remember Strangelove discussin about a karaoke night? I did a very good rocky horror themed karaoke night a few years ago. But Boh Rap is broken I'm afraid, what a shame! LOL

Here's to the next beeeeerrrrrsssss! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

I seem to vaguely remember Strangelove discussin about a karaoke night?

Yep, but not just any Karaoke - NINJA karaoke!

But what about a Rocky Horror themed karaoke? Now that would be interesting - 20 brothers in fishnets and basques........

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

More pictures - these are watna's from Friday night. Only 8 pictures, but good nonetheless.

Damn Flickr only allows you three sets. Three? I ask you.

All suitably silly, I'm glad to see. :D

It looks like ye had a great time.
    Can't say I'm sorry to not be able to go, after seeing the evdience of all the arm wrapping arounding group hugs! No amount of alchol can explain that away! ;)

Had a strong feeling I knew the guy between Terry? and Windsock. Until Blitzkreig worked his celebrity clone magic. Amazing likenesses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

<images deleted as per request. TD>

I can only re,ember the boards name for tom..

Who are the others?

I was talking to most of them, but it sucks having the memory of a retarded field mouse. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

That would be the drink I would imagine......:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

snyper wrote: »
    <as above>

I can only re,ember the boards name for tom..

Who are the others?

I was talking to most of them, but it sucks having the memory of a retarded field mouse. :(

Left to right are jsb (I think), admiralofthefleet, Cathooo, She Ra and Tom Dunne

Wibbs wrote: »
    That would be the drink I would imagine......:D

I remember you of course, and it was very very nice talking to you... even it you are a mod :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Thats cause Wibbs is a very very nice man :D

GinnyJo wrote: »

..and smart too :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Very, and now his head is going to explode...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

What is it about the PI mods? :D

PI modship = babe magnet.

For a PI mod, that is ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Ah shucks :o My head is slowly expanding. Oooh errr missus.:D Right back at the pair o ya.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Zaph wrote: »
    Left to right are jsb (I think), admiralofthefleet, Cathooo, She Ra and Tom Dunne

damn you and your memory. actually why was i in so many photos obviously the drink was effecting my spidie senses

But what about a Rocky Horror themed karaoke? Now that would be interesting - 20 brothers in fishnets and basques........

Strange mental image has just formed! :eek::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Ha - Just had a look at the pics - very nice, good night all round? :) I see there was lots of dancing - bummed I missed that. I love dancing.
    Yore Mas has been quiet this w/e - ye all still hungover? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

SheRa looks like she is about to the the wind up your middle finger trick :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SheRa

WindSock wrote: »
    SheRa looks like she is about to the the wind up your middle finger trick :D
    :D:D

I look like Im getting my fists up to do a few rounds with rocky.

Just noticed something scary about the pic above posted by Snyper, if you look in the background you can see the same people in a mirror???!!! Also is that pole dancing I see? Nah, it's a Pole, dancing! PMSL

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

It was great to meet so many of you on Friday night. Turnout and was good and a great night seem to have be had by all :)

Lucy :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    More pictures - these are watna's from Friday night. Only 8 pictures, but good nonetheless.

Damn Flickr only allows you three sets. Three? I ask you.

emmm, is there a photograph here of all the BGRH boys going to the toilet at the same time :eek::eek::eek: away to the ladies lounge with all of you:D

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Originally Posted by dr strangelove
    Strange mental image has just formed!

Erm, yeah, i've sobered up now, and would like to withdraw that remark. It wouldn't be interesting, it would be HORRIFYING!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

irishbird wrote: »
    emmm, is there a photograph here of all the BGRH boys going to the toilet at the same time :eek::eek::eek: away to the ladies lounge with all of you:D

back in yore box, braybird! ;)

we were lined up along the stairs in a dramatic action shot at the request of lucy lu ... wearing our t-shirts AND showing off our best sides.

As if that's weird :cool:

On the way in this morning, I found traces of kebab on my coat ... so I must have had a good night.
    Thanks, one and all.

Advertisement