Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What darts do we all use? Show and tell!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Steel-Tip-Designa-Razor-Grip/c12_440/p5512/25g-Darts-Designa-Tungsten-Darts---NR-1703---(85)---Razor-Grip-S3/product_info.html

My current babies are the above. Best grip I've ever used. God bless Designia, I also use short nylon stems (black only) and Unicorn Polyflite's, as dark as possible.

With regards other sets of darts I also have a set of Harrows Magnum which I quite like but aren't as consistent as with the Razor Grip.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Double Top wrote: »
    dont worry about the company just pick what feels right, i'm using james wade 20g darts with deflecta short stems and winmau flights never really worry about them all being from the same company

They the long thin barrells? My mate has the same set , really like them myself, hit a 180 with them one night which was nice. Very good grip on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

They the long thin barrells? My mate has the same set , really like them myself, hit a 180 with them one night which was nice. Very good grip on them

lovely set of darts, got them for xmas from my brother. was using winmau sub-zero's 21g. they've really improved my game have been hitting everything much easier then before but would still recommend the sub zeros to anyone looking for a good cheap set of dasrt

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

I use a set of Ronnie Baxters 28 grams. Short Nylon and always Harrows Dimplex flights. Getting harder to get these now as most of the sport shops only seem to stock Unicorn. Sometimes I think the Dimplex that you can order online are a bit lighter that the Harrows ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

26.JPG

Have these darts I would think at least 12 years, dont know what brand they are or even the weight of them (the so called experts reckon there about 25g)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bulldog0906

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Noel%20Connaughton/Pictures/gary%2520anderson%2520ebay.jpg[/IMG]i use gary anderson 22grams dart with medium nylon shafts

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Noel%20Connaughton/Pictures/gary%2520anderson%2520ebay.jpg[/IMG]i use gary anderson 22grams dart with medium nylon shafts

If you want to upload a photo from your computer mate you should use attachments instead of image tags. Just edit your post and you should see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

shiibata wrote: »
    26.JPG

Have these darts I would think at least 12 years, dont know what brand they are or even the weight of them (the so called experts reckon there about 25g)

They are harrows zone, exactly the darts that I am just replacing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭shiibata

swalsh wrote: »
    They are harrows zone, exactly the darts that I am just replacing

Thanks for that, dont think I will ever change now at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

I use these really like em

31-3029538iSPA69UC451542M.jpg
    Think there a few years old now
    I've had and still use occasionally lighter and heavier sets but i always seem to go back to these

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

I have a couple of sets of these, 1 here and a set in UK for use in tournaments over there. Darryl Fitton Gold Titanium - 22 grams

fitton%20gold%20new%20barrels%20only%20thumb.JPG

Photo0056.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

ph552.jpg

^I'm throwing a set of these since the last 6 weeks or so. They are the 26 gram phase 5 Phil Taylor darts but I use the extra short deflectagrip stems and standard dimplex flights like these ones...

03780.jpg

For whatever reason, I find it very hard to throw with long barrels or shafts so I tend to throw very short darts overall.

I'll throw a pic of them up here in the next few days...

Now using a set of 20g Black hawk grand slam darts. can't find a pic of them to save me life, there not even on darts corner anymore (thats were i got them)

black barrel,black stems and black flights. looking nice:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Jay.cymru

Double Top wrote: »
    Now using a set of 20g Black hawk grand slam darts. can't find a pic of them to save me life, there not even on darts corner anymore (thats were i got them)

black barrel,black stems and black flights. looking nice:D:D:D:D

just wear ur black darts shirt shane and we'll be calling u jonny cash, the man in black :D

Jay.cymru wrote: »
    just wear ur black darts shirt shane and we'll be calling u jonny cash, the man in black :D

might change my nickname to the reaper now, all in black:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Got back into darts recently after taking a break because of the Leaving Cert. Thought I'd make a fresh start by buying new darts. I get Dennis Priestly's old darts in Argos for €19 and they're great.

winner.jpg

Advertisement