Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amy Fitzpatrick the new Maddie??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

manTime wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055210885

Was locked before it ever got a chance

Report this person to the Gaurds!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

You mean WRT the release of suggestive pictures or with the disappearance itself?
    Some people are going to see these pictures in the papers, read of her and the family's working class backround, see the TV interviews with her mother and jump to conclussions....just like they did and have in the McCann case. I formed my opinion in the McCann case pretty early on and nothing I've seen since has swayed me from that train of thought....I don't know what I think in this case, but I'm a lot less inclined to suspect the parents of any direct wrong doing, at least with what I currently know of events leading up to the disappearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

To be honest this thread is the latest in a long line of disturbing messages from Mantime

Type of Condom
    as for condoms probably featherlite. I dont usually wear them to be honest because they generally tear in tight spaces plus pregnancy is not an issue with me.

My Hobby
    I know what you mean I lived in vietnam and thailand for about 3 years and my lifestyle never batted an eyelid - back in Ireland i keep a shoe collection as a hobbie, but Irish women! when they find out they judge and call me a wierdo just because I happen to only collect childrens shoes.

Worse crime committed as a kid
    I touched your little sister aswell - she was a good girl

This thread
    I know theres a bit of an age difference - but a good looking child is a good looking child

Would you masturbate to an erotic txt msg??
    Not thats its too erotic, just nice and freindly like ' seeya nite nite xx' it just gave me such a turn on, i just went at it :D

Seek help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

SetantaL wrote: »
    To be honest this thread is the latest in a long line of disturbing messages from Mantime

Type of Condom

My Hobby

Worse crime committed as a kid

Would you masturbate to an erotic txt msg??

Seek help.

Thats so weird, has he been banned?

Oh FFS would you people stop feeding the troll? manTime is a wind up....but all this response to him/her/it is throwing the thread off topic.
    dancor wrote: »
    Report this person to the Gaurds!!!!
    http://www.freewebs.com/the-gaurds/index.htm

There you go, report it yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

and what topic would that be? who's thread is this by the way- have a look.

I know who's thread it is and he was put in his box in the first few pages....since then some of us have been trying to ahve a discussion.
    If you have such an issue with manTime then report the posts and let the mods deal with it. You'll find they turn a blind eye since it's such an obvious wind up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

An item of clothes which they believe might be Amy's have been found in a ravine.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

homah_7ft wrote: »
    An item of clothes which they believe might be Amy's have been found in a ravine.

these were found over the weekend and they stated they werent hers, or have they found more?

edit:

linky

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Here's the story. Same as link above.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0109/fitzpatricka.html

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 steagp

Tha Gopher wrote: »
    Are you for real? She was walking back from a friends house when she disappeared, 10pm iirc, not wandering around drunk at 6am after a house party.

I would admit, it was an odd photo to release. However, she is not smiling in it, just looking normal, perhaps it was the only recent one they had where is looking facially like she would when walking down the street, as opposed to a bright smiley one that looks alot less like your average person does walking down the street.

she dyed her hair recently 2 black so maybe that is a recent photo and she is far from a tart like people are tryin 2 make her out 2 be she is mad sound and i hope they find her soon n she is alri

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

steagp wrote: »
    she dyed her hair recently 2 black so maybe that is a recent photo and she is far from a tart like people are tryin 2 make her out 2 be she is mad sound and i hope they find her soon n she is alri

Is your keyboard missing letters or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Degsy wrote: »

I know, my eyes hurt! Steagp,I know you're new to us but as a rule, text speak is frowned on as it makes posts hard to read for others.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

manTime wrote: »
    a good looking child is a good looking child

wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

The pics i've seen make her look like a total brasser,she's wearing a belly top and dangling a pair of handcuffs and pouting like a tart.Whover let the press have these pics should be ashamed of themselves,15 is still below the age of consent and she's splashed all over the papers like a slag.

Yours seems not to work if there is a full stop or comma involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Dave McSavage has been messing with Degsy's keyboard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

steagp wrote: »

I hope they have better luck finding her than you did finding the full set
    of keys on your keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I'm not entirely comfortable with this thread, or the other thread you started manTime.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement