Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What they get up to in Borneo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh sure... when Clint Eastwood does it, it's a lovable romp...

Some lads from Borneo do it and everyone is shocked...

I haven't actually seen the film "Every Which Way But Loose" But I imagine this is what it's about.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Karoma wrote: »
    As the nun said: Go and try ride a wild primate.

The chimpanzee, and many other primates in captivity would probably have no problem giving it up for free to man. It's 'socially' acceptable for them. Why not let them earn their keep? Even more so than for the women of Sligo. Maybe this is the way forward? How long before see chimpanzees on the streets of Sligo whoring themselves?
    I do disagree with the shaving part, at any rate. If the Sligo women don't have to, why should the chimpanzees?!
    That's terrible and simply untrue, your thinking of bonobo monkeys. They'll ride anything. Chimpanzees are fairly violent and would probably rip the lad off you and eat it while you lay on the ground screaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

OMG! SEXIST!!!1! It's OK to be hairy if you're a male primate but not if you're female?! ADMIRE HER FOR HER TRUE & INNER BEAUTY!
    I'm tempted to break your post away and move it to The Ladies Lounge. That'll learn ya...or them. Either way, I'd be amused.

Hmm... Shaven Orangatans and loads of angry feminists... Now you're talking!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭Archeron

Which primates is it that have the luminous red glow in the dark arses? You could even find those ones at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

humbert wrote: »
    people are paying to shag the monkey.
    I suppose spanking the monkey is S&M in Borneo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Oh sure... when Clint Eastwood does it, it's a lovable romp...

Some lads from Borneo do it and everyone is shocked...

I haven't actually seen the film "Every Which Way But Loose" But I imagine this is what it's about.

There you go yappin' about what you don't have a clue about. Mr. Eastwood never gets any further than foreplay with his monkey in that film, so this is completely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

... Where's monkeyfudge?!

Sorry... my radioactive monkeysense doesn't tingle too much when orangutans are involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

Sick people :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cellulite_sally

On a side note I know i said SOME women in sligo are animals but where did the national outcry come from :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Archeron wrote: »
    Which primates is it that have the luminous red glow in the dark arses? You could even find those ones at night.
    Babbooooooonnnns.
    ScumLord wrote: »
    That's terrible and simply untrue, your thinking of bonobo monkeys. They'll ride anything. Chimpanzees are fairly violent and would probably rip the lad off you and eat it while you lay on the ground screaming.
    Ah, we come from different worlds. I know Sligo women and I know Chimpanzees - both would happily give it up. You are right about the risks though. Although, if you train 'em and keep 'em right (Like in the article), the risks are greatly reduced.
    Sick people :(
    Us or the ones in Borneo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭oleras

........ where did the national outcry come from :)

It has always been there, it never goes away................ Kinda like the winter vomiting bug.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Also I'm reminded of Sam and Max series 1

Sam: 'Why do we still shop at Bosco's?'
    Max: They're the only ones who stock those monkey crackers I got hooked on in Borneo'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

Us or the ones in Borneo?

Hehe, a bit of both......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Hagar wrote: »
    I suppose spanking the monkey is S&M in Borneo.
    Excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

oleras wrote: »
    ?? Dont understand the outrage, there is stuff like this happening in places like Sligo all the time, just replace monkey with farmyard animal. :D
    Not to mention the sheep in the fields ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

First red-heads and now orangutans, is there no level to how low
    people will stoop to fulfill their ginger-fetish.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Didn't they give Sigourney Weaver an oscar for mating with gorillas in the jungle.
    Seems like double standards to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

What about joy Adams and the lioness Elsa , there was somthing going on there i tell ya .She hated her husband prefering to be with Elsa and he likewise .

Poor bastard husband must regret bring Elsa home he he ......:D

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Didn't they give Sigourney Weaver an oscar for mating with gorillas in the jungle.
    Seems like double standards to me.

I don't think she actually ****ed them. She just let the apes perform the Reverse-Spiderman™ on her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

The monkey was probably doing it to feed a drug habit. Yet another example of an all too common story. When will people learn, just say no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hahaha, from heinous animal cruelty to the quality of the women in the wesht. I love the interweb.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Whoa whoa whoa! Sligo women may be hairyier than a shaved Orangutan but at least most of them smell better!
    Been upping your game recently, Hail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Well its been proven that AIDS was passed over from primates to Humans. So that there is the missing link. I'd say this sort of sh!t has been going on for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Been upping your game recently, Hail?

No... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

KTRIC wrote: »
    Well its been proven that AIDS was passed over from primates to Humans. So that there is the missing link. I'd say this sort of sh!t has been going on for years.

And yours is where exactly to prove this?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

According to that infallible source, wikipedia
    Most experts believe that HIV probably transferred to humans as a result of direct contact with primates, for instance during hunting or butchery.[142] A more controversial theory known as the OPV AIDS hypothesis suggests that the AIDS epidemic was inadvertently started in the late 1950s in the Belgian Congo by Hilary Koprowski's research into a polio vaccine.

I think by hunting & butchery, they actually mean monkey-bum sex. Its a pretty thinly veiled reference. Also, apparently in gay circles "research" is code for "bum exploration" and "polio vaccine" means monkey bums.

Q.E.D tbh.

Advertisement