Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Sync wrote: »
    Finished 2nd - 7/1 Antimatter won it.

Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Sorry was reading results on mobile and made a complete hash of it! He didn't win anyway :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

He came fifth, when I checked out the results I thought it came second as well but I think that's just how Sky display the racecards and results.

http://www.skysports.com/racing/results/full-result/720857/tramore/04-05-2016/tramore-flat-race

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

keano25 wrote: »
    Well, how did Bakougan get on?

Beaten well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Evan Williams fancies John Constable in the 2 15 at Haydock today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Been told Kody Ridge is fancied in the 2.00 at Wolves
    Outsider at 12/1 but working well at home
    First time out 2 year old so I wouldn't be going mad

He was unlucky,got bumped early on and again when he went for a gap

One for the tracker

Jim Bolger fancies Landikusic in the 4 45 Tipp

Aspen Mountain's connections won't hear of defeat,get on.6 50 Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Aspen Mountain's connections won't hear of defeat,get on.6 50 Killarney.

what price did he open? Got 2s earlier

akelly02 wrote: »
    what price did he open? Got 2s earlier

4s last night 11/4 this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

2nd

By a nose hair, horse got going too late

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Very close. Hard luck

yeah, way too late by the jockey.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,409 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

yeah, way too late by the jockey.

Jockey went at right time horse just responded too late

thought he went far too late myself.

winner was on the whip much earlier

thought he went far too late myself.

winner was on the whip much earlier

It is never easy when we talk through our pockets,Lordan may have given the horse too much to do or maybe it's the case that he thought the horse would pick up sooner.
    Horse was meant to have a lot in hand and Lordan might have been too confident,we shall have the official post race story and I will post it,for those brave enough to go in again I am told that Haraz is very well fancied in the 8 40 Wetherby and I will try to recover losses by backing it,source is reliable.

reckon its a good shout but 6/4 is too short for me

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

2nd. Not your night zimmer 😢😢😢

• Advertisement

It is never easy when we talk through our pockets,Lordan may have given the horse too much to do or maybe it's the case that he thought the horse would pick up sooner.
    Horse was meant to have a lot in hand and Lordan might have been too confident,we shall have the official post race story and I will post it,for those brave enough to go in again I am told that Haraz is very well fancied in the 8 40 Wetherby and I will try to recover losses by backing it,source is reliable.

Two close finishes and I am on the losing side on both,not the best of days but we have to accept these things and luck balances itself out in the long term so i will persevere.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Two close finishes and I am on the losing side on both,not the best of days but we have to accept these things and luck balances itself out in the long term so i will persevere.

Well said. In betting you have to accept you will lose sometimes only a fool thinks otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Talking to John Davison of Killarkin stud today his MoonMeister is fancied tomorrow but won't want any more rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

sting60 wrote: »
    Talking to John Davison of Killarkin stud today his MoonMeister is fancied tomorrow but won't want any more rain.

Where is he running?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

akelly02 wrote: »
    Where is he running?

18.45 Curragh

sting60 wrote: »

Alveena is the fave, and recently won on heavy
    presently 3-1

ALVEENA justified strong market support when exploiting a 7lb lower mark at Leopardstown last month and there could be a lot more to come from this lightly-raced filly. Representing powerful connections, the daughter of Medicean hasn't looked backed since getting off the mark at Galway last September and, two wins from as many starts over this trip, the progressive four-year-old is one to keep on the right side of this year.

MoonMeister presently 14-1
    Six wins from 21 Flat runs. Shaped well when seventh of 14 in handicap at Leopardstown (12f, good, 10/1) 13 days ago, not ideally placed. Capable of getting competitive.

Personally I prefer Alveena or Xebec (lost by a head at leopardstown 2 weeks ago)

But certainly capable, although prefers good ground as stated

A friend who has a couple of horses with Dennis Hogan told me that he was told to back Misdflight in the 7 05 at Down Royal this evening,the 8s were gone and I got 11/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

A friend who has a couple of horses with Dennis Hogan told me that he was told to back Misdflight in the 7 05 at Down Royal this evening,the 8s were gone and I got 11/2.

10/3 now , money clearly coming for it

get in, you beaut zimmer, had 20 e/w on that, great ride :D
    :D:D

i got 9/2 = €150

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

get in, you beaut zimmer, had 20 e/w on that, great ride :D
    :D:D

Owe Zimmer a few pints after today got a bit on myself delighted!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement