Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Type of Ccondom

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Dudess wrote: »
    Kazobel, keep it civil.

He's been warned about it already. He follows me around just to insult me because me being TS seems to offend him :rolleyes:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055205457

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Pigman II wrote: »
    You're already getting scampi.

What are you talking about? Have you seen the price of crisps these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Crisp bag. Turn it inside out and you have a flavoured one. Salt & vinegar or smokey bacon?

If it's S&Vs, be 100% SURE to turn it inside out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Aw, OUCH!!!

But then after a few seconds, mmmm... tingly...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

obl wrote: »
    If it's S&Vs, be 100% SURE to turn it inside out!

Definitely, if you lick her out later then she'll taste like s&v crisps. Win, win situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

DesF wrote: »
    What's that Durex one with the anasthetic in it that's supposed to make you last longer?

These ones

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Kazobel wrote: »
    He's been warned about it already. He follows me around just to insult me because me being TS seems to offend him :rolleyes:
    I was merely pointing out that people in glass houses should not throw stones.
    Oh get off your high horse tranny bashing sh*t, it was obviously a joke that you're probably jealous you didn't spot first :rolleyes: are you just going to follow me around the boards now trying to get my attention? there's a word for that you know, if this was a schoolyard you would be soooo pulling my pigtails right now.

I have been a poster in AH for over a year now. If anything you followed me. If you were in a school yard you would get beaten up daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Kazobel , the lastangryman: Shut up. Next time I see either of you being petty little bitches, I'll ban you. That is all.
    That's the end of that 'discussion'; back to the original...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Those BillyBoy condoms are good for a laugh! They come in all sorts of ridiculous colours and flavours, although my bf has the same complaint about them that a lot of posters have about durex - too small. Also they're kinda thick, like wearing a sock on ur cock.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭manTime

Leave Kazobel alone alternative lifestyles are nothing to be ashamed of

as for condoms probably featherlite. I dont usually wear them to be honest because they generally tear in tight spaces plus pregnancy is not an issue with me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Karoma wrote: »
    Kazobel , the lastangryman: Shut up. Next time I see either of you being petty little bitches, I'll ban you. That is all.
    That's the end of that 'discussion'; back to the original...

Fair enough, all I want is not to be stalked

Fair enough, all I want is not to be stalked

I want to be rid of you too. Alas it is a forum for the free exchange of ideas and opinions.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

For the last time: Shut up. ¬_¬

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Durex Confort or Plesuremax

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭barneysplash

Durex extra sensitive ones are nice for a quick posh. Wouldn't use them for the real thing though, they just feel too thin.

My ex girlfriend never let me use condoms, because she hated the smell of burning rubber :)

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Durex extra sensitive ones are nice for a quick posh. Wouldn't use them for the real thing though, they just feel too thin.

My ex girlfriend never let me use condoms, because she hated the smell of burning rubber :)

LOL!

Durex Saturn smell vile, like old tyres or something! Bit of a passion killer:o

manTime wrote: »
    Leave Kazobel alone alternative lifestyles are nothing to be ashamed of

as for condoms probably featherlite. I dont usually wear them to be honest because they generally tear in tight spaces plus pregnancy is not an issue with me.
    manTime, it's getting old now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

My ex girlfriend never let me use condoms, because she hated the smell of burning rubber

Is that because you were so quick?! ;)

Is that because you were so quick?! ;)

Quick? Me? Never.

I could show any woman in here the best 53 seconds of her life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭andyl222

yore ma!!!!

• Advertisement

*groan* andyl222: read the charter re "Yore ma!"

andyl222 wrote: »
    yore ma!!!!

Its not in context so it could warrant a warning. Just saying.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Quick? Me? Never.

I could show any woman in here the best 53 seconds of her life.
    how fast are you without the foreplay?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'm not pushed about the particular brand. I think its important to use condoms, for obvious reasons, but things tend to feel better if you cut the ends off them.

Putting on a condom can ruin the spontaneity of sex, but it's a small price.

kbannon wrote: »
    how fast are you without the foreplay?

Touché :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 RSHC

Durex Featherlight ... love them but do have to admit they're very tight!!

Its not in context so it could warrant a warning. Just saying.

hahhaa no way, i didnt realise that!!! retracting the 'yore ma' comment as of now... although i defend its place in context to the subject matter, u can use people as condoms....

not if you wear one all the time, its a trick they teach you in the scouts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

How? Sex happens every fourth friday, so there isn't any spontaneity to it!

Advertisement