Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Type of Ccondom

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Pigman II wrote: »
    You're already getting scampi.
    Smoked cod if she's ginger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

Dudess wrote: »
    manTime, it's getting old now.

Yeah it bloody is, I can't even make the same joke that anyone else would say without a personal comment being made about my "lifestyle" (manTime's word not mine) and for the record so what if I mention that I'm TS? thats my current gender, I'm sure you make it pretty clear that your female? should I be any more ashamed of mine than you are of yours? should I be anymore subjected to that abuse than you should be as a woman? If it was a gay guy or a lesbian getting the same type of phobic bullying crap from a poster would the attitude be the same? I seriously doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

andyl222 wrote: »
    not if you wear one all the time, its a trick they teach you in the scouts.

It can be a bit embarrassing trying to pee at the urinal though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭andyl222

dublindude wrote: »
    It can be a bit embarrassing trying to pee at the urinal though...

just say its a calostomy bag that you got in 'the war' no one ever questions you after that,especially at the urinals.

Kazobel wrote: »
    what if I mention that I'm TS? thats my current gender, I'm sure you make it pretty clear that your female? should I be any more ashamed of mine than you are of yours? should I be anymore subjected to that abuse than you should be as a woman? If it was a gay guy or a lesbian getting the same type of phobic bullying crap from a poster would the attitude be the same? I seriously doubt it.

Jaysus give it a rest. We don't care you're a TS. Stop bringing it up all the time. It just makes you look like an attention seeker...

• Advertisement

Yeah it bloody is, I can't even make the same joke that anyone else would say without a personal comment being made about my "lifestyle" (manTime's word not mine) and for the record so what if I mention that I'm TS? thats my current gender, I'm sure you make it pretty clear that your female? should I be any more ashamed of mine than you are of yours? should I be anymore subjected to that abuse than you should be as a woman? If it was a gay guy or a lesbian getting the same type of phobic bullying crap from a poster would the attitude be the same? I seriously doubt it.

you're a train spotter???? OMG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah it bloody is, I can't even make the same joke that anyone else would say without a personal comment being made about my "lifestyle" (manTime's word not mine)
    manTime keeps posting about his collection of children's shoes in order to shock people. It was funny for a while, now it's getting boring. THAT's what I was referring to.
    and for the record so what if I mention that I'm TS? thats my current gender, I'm sure you make it pretty clear that your female? should I be any more ashamed of mine than you are of yours? should I be anymore subjected to that abuse than you should be as a woman? If it was a gay guy or a lesbian getting the same type of phobic bullying crap from a poster would the attitude be the same? I seriously doubt it.
    O...k... Not sure why that rant was necessary, or why it was directed specifically at me (I couldn't give a flying fuk what your gender is and I never indicated otherwise).
    Just simmer down with the defensiveness. YOU'RE the one who seems to be making the biggest deal of all about your gender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

A picture of Dudess on a 'johnny' would put anybody of sex.

This guy just goes around insulting people.

Bob, I'd advise you to lose the bitterness you've been harbouring for quite some time now.

• Advertisement

on a johnny? wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

hmm..

i normally use Durex extra safe if shes a minger..

Dont wanna get caught havin a sprog with one of them..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

re-usable ones:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

manTime keeps posting about his collection of children's shoes in order to shock people. It was funny for a while, now it's getting boring. THAT's what I was referring to.

I don't know manTime so I don't even know what you're talking about but your quote of him refered to me too so I assumed you were bringing me into it, my bad but it's an easy mistake to make if someone doesn't delete the parts they aren't refering to especially if another poster is mentioned in the quoted post. That's just common sense one would assume.
    O...k... Not sure why that rant was necessary, or why it was directed specifically at me (I couldn't give a flying fuk what your gender is and I never indicated otherwise).
    Just simmer down with the defensiveness. YOU'RE the one who seems to be making the biggest deal of all about your gender.

For the same reason as above, it was directed at you because you quoted someone mentioning me and considering all the c*ap I get off that stalker it's a pretty easy mistake to make considering everytime so far he's iniciated it and I still say if it was a gay guy or lesbian getting that same phobic crap from him on ANY forum on here he'd get an instant ban/infraction, I threw a smart comment about a typo (I've seen alot worse on here ) but how does that equate to him being able to use it to take a shot at me because I'm TS? he said "People in glass houses" so then joking about a typo is the same as insulting someone about a genetic condition? and not only that but then going on to more or less say I'd deserve to have the **** kicked out of me?
    If you were in a school yard you would get beaten up daily.

BTW It wouldn't have been by you tlam, I'd most likely only need and outstreched arm and a bottle of watered down windolene to ward you off :rolleyes: you have serious issues and really need help.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Banned until tomorrow. Take a little time-out.

Folks, stay on topic or you're joining Kazobel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

on a johnny? wtf?

'johnny' something you father should have worn the day/night you were conceived.

I don't know manTime so I don't even know what you're talking about but your quote of him refered to me too so I assumed you were bringing me into it, my bad but it's an easy mistake to make if someone doesn't delete the parts they aren't refering to especially if another poster is mentioned in the quoted post. That's just common sense one would assume.
    I still fail to see how you thought I was having a go at you really, but anyway, enough, as it's grossly off-topic. If you want to continue this discussion feel free to do so via the pm facility or start a thread in Feedback. Your comments have been noted.
    Edit: Argh, foiled by Karoma - again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭manTime

Where abouts did I refer to my SC. all I said was my preference for sex with about condoms

'johnny' something you father should have worn the day/night you were conceived.

probably should have worn a mask too, never would have got convicted...as he says himself,lesson learned.

manTime wrote: »
    Where abouts did I refer to my SC. all I said was my preference for sex with about condoms
    I've a strong suspicion you were getting to the shoe collection part.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

those tingly durex ones is my french letter of choice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

kbannon wrote: »
    How? Sex happens every fourth friday, so there isn't any spontaneity to it!

lmao BRAVO

those tingly durex ones is my french letter of choice

oh hell no!!

A gf once bought me the condoms and some lube to match, and decided to give me an manual treat after applying the lube..

She applied the lube but never got the chance to get to the stroking part.. i ws running butt naked to the toilet screaming to wash it off...

didnt like the sensation at all!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Naos wrote: »
    You woo her with a slap up meal in McDonald's beforehand?
    lol, Maccy D's and Aldi rubbers, yes baby, I showed you a goooooooood tiiiiime!!!
    But then after a few seconds, mmmm... tingly...
    A Crip Bag ias better than paying for the tingly ones, or even having free ones. Love the crip bags. Coolock ftw.
    Definitely, if you lick her out later then she'll taste like s&v crisps. Win, win situation.
    Agreed. s&v > scampi
    crosstownk wrote: »
    Cheers. ;)
    Putting on a condom can ruin the spontaneity of sex, but it's a small price.
    Not necessarily. In fact the "aw jaysis, do I have to" is often followed by the "if you do you can roide me". Small price?? sex ftw!

Sorry luv.. iv no johnnies...

How about a trip up the Hershey Highway?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Pleasuremax - Uhm, makes sex last longer, my arse. Had no effect
    whatsoever. Plus that goo in the resevoir is just nasty.

that's performa, not pleasuremax and it is indeed nasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I was out of the country recently and got a packet of "Hornmeister Bulls".

They come in black and red and in various sizes.

Were kind of heavy duty and clumpish with little studs on them,a bit like climbing boots.

The mott loved them(in fact I'm almost sure she took a few packets for her own pleasure like!!)

Never saw them on sale here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

in my younger days i remember the reusable ones, you had to rub on vaseline first, girls loved them, especially whenyou put a matchead of vick on them, talking about a wild ride man

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

not if you wear one all the time, its a trick they teach you in the scouts.

Bet that's not all they teach you in scouts!:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement