Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your Fav Spice Girl....?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Baby Spice
    WindSock wrote: »
    What do you mean, Her boobs are fake???

poshtitties.jpg

:rolleyes: Push-up bra

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Sporty Spice
    WindSock wrote: »
    What do you mean, Her boobs are fake???

poshtitties.jpg

They look real to me.....;)

Chicks hate it when you say that.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

janeybabe wrote: »
    I like Posh. She seems like she's up for a laugh. She came across well in that show she did. She doesn't seem to mind ripping the pisss out of herself.

Who cares about talent?

I would say every single person in an unsigned band who potentially could have a career if millions weren't being funnelled into projects like the spice girls and redistributed more liberaly among them.

Its hard not to get annoyed when you see amazingly talented musicians playing in crap pubs in Dublin when boy/girl bands et al are funded up the ying yang.

*gets off high horse :)*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Scary Spice
    Those talented musicians playing in crap pubs deserve to stay there until they create something that is popular enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Baby Spice
    Jackz wrote: »
    Those talented musicians playing in crap pubs deserve to stay there until they create something that is popular enough.
    Someones a biteen narky :rolleyes:
    I gave up three days ago and I feel awful. Im not gonna use the patches anymore made me feel very weird; pains in my arms, really strange senses of sound etc things that didnt happen when i went cold turkey before and was off 6 months. Also today I seem to have terrible version of the flu maybe related.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Sporty Spice
    Dub13 wrote: »
    They look real to me.....;)

Chicks hate it when you say that.

We can check them out for boards.ie if u all want, u take the right one I'll take the left ;)

It will never become popular without financial support, which will not be available unless they happen to conform to whatever image the people in charge of labels wish to sell at that particular time.

Popularity is never an indication of ability in music.

OT, back on :)

Edit: I didnt realise he was having a hard time, I should have been more polite in my response, Jimbo :)

Scary Spice
    jimbo78 wrote: »
    Someones a biteen narky :rolleyes:

What I said is true though ye feckin stalker.

What I said is true though ye feckin stalker.

Is it? I notice you ignored my response...

Perhaps we should discuss this over in the metal or indie forum and see what they think?

Scary Spice
    If you create something brilliant all you need is some people to hear it and tell other people and so on and so on. Bands are still coming to public attention in this fashion. Some people who think they should be successful but are not blame the whole manufactured "boy bands" "girl bands" for it, that's bollox in my opinion.

• Advertisement

If you create something brilliant all you need is some people to hear it and tell other people and so on and so on. Bands are still coming to public attention in this fashion. Some people who think they should be successful but are not blame the whole manufactured "boy bands" "girl bands" for it, that's bollox in my opinion.

Then how do you explain the fact that virtually every rock band that has "made it" in the main stream in the last 2 years has a virtually identical sound? Retro jangly guitars, off beats, and all with the same clothes?

And no, bands are not still coming to attention in that fashion, with perhaps 1 or two exceptions. as I said this is off topic, why dont you go discuss it with some people in example in the music forum, who may have more experience of this? Even the bands who supposedly "made it" from social networking channels have often been outed as being signed before the big push began on their channels.

Even if you are correct and some bands do make it the way you (Im sorry, but falsely) believe, it still doesn't change the fact that millions more would be available if it were not being spent on cynical moneymaking exercises, such as the spice girls- and if you argue they did well because of their singing talents....

Anyway, OT, and I'm not saying any more about it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Baby Spice

Rarely has a post made so much sense... you hit the nail right on the head.

Anyone see the documentary on RTE2 the other night? Amazing to see all their real personalities, rather than their sporty/scary/whatever ones coming out.

Sporty is actually shy, sensitive and insecure (and very sweet)
    Baby is level-headed, a bit detached.
    Scary is... well scary actually! A bit of a bully methinks...
    Ginger is very funny, quite bright... my favourite I have to say, on personality and looks
    Posh impressed me the most... she's so switched-on, and as someone said earlier, totally up for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭patrickc

Scary Spice
    baby spice is definitely the hottest

• Registered Users Posts: 43,806 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Terry....

.. wait sorry.. what was the question again!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Kill 'em all. Please?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I don't like the way the last two posts went.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Ginger Spice
    Scary Spice......*shudders*

I'm going for Sporty Spice

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭sullivk

nocal wrote: »
    My favorite Spice Girl...would be a dead one :D

I'll do it for 1 million dollars... or a fiver will do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I am more of a U2 kind of a person (I don't care)
    I'm strangely aroused by scary spice

Nightwish wrote: »
    Kill 'em all. Please?

+1 for a spiceacide option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Sporty Spice
    jimbo78 wrote: »

Well one difference is that Posh has stopped leaking blue liquid! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Scary Spice
    patrickc wrote: »
    baby spice is definitely the hottest

A bit of sense at last.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Scary Spice
    Geri Haliwell is looking a bit Heather Graham at the moment. Which is good. Heather Graham is good. Id go for Heather Graham Spice.

Unfortunately, I voted for Baby spice.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Scary Spice
    baby spice tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Baby Spice
    Ginger Spice, but only because of her magnificent solo offerings. I wouldn't pick U2 over any of the rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Baby Spice
    Ginger Spice.

Theres something about a redhead in an asstight union jack dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

sullivk wrote: »
    I'll do it for 1 million dollars... or a fiver will do :D

I'll give you a fiver for each one! Deal!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'd give Posh one if she lost some weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,167 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Baby Spice
    lol Hail 2 Da Chimp!

If I have to choose one it'd be Geri Halliwell cos she always seemed filthy...

Though I'd take all five for some extreme S&M in a soundproofed dungeon ;(

Why the soundproofing you might ask? Well, if the public paid to hear them sing, the screamtrack would almost certainly be next year's christmas number one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,167 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Baby Spice
    Oh, and for those taking the U2 option, do you really want a five way with four other guys, one of whom is Bono?! :eek:

Advertisement