Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your Fav Spice Girl....?

Options
  • 02-01-2008 9:48pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Everybody has/had a favorite,so I think its Poll time lets see which Spice Girl gets the After Hours vote.

Don't just vote and leave the thread tell us your Spice Girls memory's and why you picked your Favorite.If you are to young to remember them go to bed its nearly 9 O'Clock.

Who's your Fav Spice Girl? 114 votes

Posh Spice
    0%
    Sporty Spice
    15%
    _blank_Dub13Snake PliskenxzantiLola123slovessmgNewaglishjunkyardRomeromc nuggets[Deleted User]PoxyshamrockToto WolfcastleechterCantGetNoSleepLouOBPotential-MonkeMoyglish 18 votes
    Ginger Spice
    14%
    Kintarō HattoriGordonRuu_OldAstro1996chopperbyrnemarshmallowhellboy99Lux23OPENROADciano1AlanstrainorshockwaveJæKæikeLockstepjohnrd 16 votes
    Baby Spice
    23%
    Mossy MonklaykeradiospanLafortezzaCapt'n MidnightSleepyjimmycrackcormdeclanoneill4XcutMalteaser!bikoGBXconstitutionusfricatusDammerThe Sparrowspank_infernotc20iceman777s_carnage 27 votes
    Scary Spice
    35%
    WhiteWashManJohnny_the_foxtmanNutJobJackzAgent SmithHippoRodVelvetwpm83A Dub in GlasgorobinphFony TentonSparkyVince135792003ParsleyXylophonic5starpoolMagic PipsgonementholTheVan 40 votes
    I am more of a U2 kind of a person (I don't care)
    11%
    justsomeblokepickarooneyEL_LocoSundyven0mCalidenkraggyTerrorFirmerVoodu Child[Deleted User]foxy06mucker23Tazer 13 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Er sorry dude, going to have to go with "no" as an answer, as when they were around the first time I was going through my "angry" Metal phase and they represented everything that was wrong with music at the time.

I'm a bit more calm these days about music, but still, I doubt Im not the only one who couldn't care less about them!

Still, I would have thrown posh one though.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,026 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Scary Spice
    Baby Spice because.... er I was meant to click the U2 option :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

None of them. They really were sh*t.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Sporty Spice
    SDooM wrote: »
    Er sorry dude, going to have to go with "no" as an answer, as when they were around the first time I was going through my "angry" Metal phase and they represented everything that was wrong with music at the time.

I'm a bit more calm these days about music, but still, I doubt Im not the only one who couldn't care less about them!

Still, I would have thrown posh one though.

:)

Come on nobody will think you are any less of a man if you vote...?everybody has a Favorite.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

who bumped this thread from 1995?

edit; Oh its new:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Baby Spice
    Ginger-because of the voluptuousness and That Union Jack dress: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/f/f0/GeriUnionJack.jpg

Dub13 wrote: »
    Come on nobody will think you are any less of a man if you vote...?everybody has a Favorite.

I voted. They're still empty and vacuous etc. :)

Sporty Spice
    Dudess wrote: »
    None of them. They really were sh*t.

Its not just about the music,it the whole Spice Girls 'ambiance'.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Poor Scary, she still hasn't got a look in! I didn't have a fav, all were crap. Posh crappest of all, and she's just gone into a downward spiral as time goes on. Bleurgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

My favorite Spice Girl...would be a dead one :D

• Advertisement

Sporty Spice
    By the way the vote is Public so we can see who the sick freaks are who vote for Scary Spice.

You know, ambiance can be a bad thing. A room full of farts has an ambiance to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Baby Spice
    Ginger. Saw a documentary on her a few years ago and just thought she came across really well....very lonely and insecure but a nice person...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Geri had a great figure all right. I remember she used to get called "Fat Spice" by the press.

Sporty Spice
    SDooM wrote: »
    You know, ambiance can be a bad thing. A room full of farts has an ambiance to it :)

I agree but you well know that there is something for everybody in this world and some people may have a thing for a A room full of farts especially female farts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Wow a band that isn't about the music, I see....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Who's the chick who is always with posh spice?
    I'd do her.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Terry wrote: »
    Who's the chick who is always with posh spice?
    I'd do her.

David Beckham? Dude! ...

Baby Spice
    By the way the vote is Public so we can see who the sick freaks are who vote for Scary Spice.
    :eek:
    Have you seen her lately? Shes become hot with age I tells ya

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Scary Spice
    baby spice.she was my idol.

for about five seconds and then I got a life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Urge to kill rising... Isn't there a celebrities and showbiz forum so the rest of us don't have to be exposed to this sort of rubbish?

Wow a band that isn't about the music, I see....

Listen to fm104 and you probably will not here a single band about the music.

And seriously OP, if you want to sniff female farts, then, so be it... :)

Baby Spice
    humbert wrote: »
    Urge to kill rising... Isn't there a celebrities and showbiz forum so the rest of us don't have to be exposed to this sort of rubbish?

Theres a gay forum if youd like to go there...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Karoma wrote: »
    David Beckham? Dude! ...
    That's who that is?
    Crap.
    I thought it was a chick, what with all the make up and dresses and shít.

This is another Hanson moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Theres a gay forum if youd like to go there...

Ah you're an awful flirt jimbo!

Sporty Spice

No,Pics please to back up this outrages claim...?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Baby Spice
    I like the redhead.

Baby Spice
    No,Pics please to back up this outrages claim...?

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20070731/293.brown.melanie.073107.jpg

Sporty Spice
    humbert wrote: »

The Spice Girls are not celebrities they are Icons we don't have an Icon forum so After Hours it is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Hes right you know, they had a photo of the 5 of them recently, she by far looks the best.

tbh even back in the day none of them were stunning. I wouldnt touch posh if you paid me, one of them had a lesbian truck driver look goin for a few years, id tap the blonde, Mel B currently has a minge worth fooking, and Geri....pfft, redzer.

edit- jaysus Jimbo thats a ****ing awful picture you picked, she looks like a taller, stockier slightly melted down Nelson Mandela.

But I know I saw her looking fine in a photo lately. Maybe I was drunk.

Advertisement