Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your Fav Spice Girl....?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Baby Spice
    humbert wrote: »
    Ah you're an awful flirt jimbo!

I wont dignify that with a response

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Sporty Spice
    jimbo78 wrote: »

She has certainly filled out into a real woman and has all the right parts but the Head...good god the head.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dub13 wrote: »
    The Spice Girls are not celebrities they are Icons we don't have an Icon forum so After Hours it is.

No, they really, really aren't.

Unless this is all one joke... it is after hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,026 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Meh, it may seem like she's been around forever but she's not at the age that requires cosmetic surgery yet. Unless she's lying about her age - she does look older than 32.
    shane86 wrote: »
    Mel B currently has a minge worth fooking
    :D

• Advertisement

Sporty Spice
    Nobody has voted for Scary Spice yet....and I cant be the only one to think Posh is the 'best'.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Is Cameron Diaz a spice girl?

Oh well, if I have to pick one it's gonna be slapper spice. (Doesn't narrow it down much, does it?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It's always been a fantasy of mine to have sex with all 5 of them at once.

Well not really. Just Baby and Ginger. The other 3 mingers can squat in the corner of the room and flick each other off whilst watching me work.

I shouldn't... but LOL!
    You're sweet-talking guy, Pigman.

• Advertisement

Sporty Spice
    voodoo_child is the first to vote for Scary Spice.Come out and explain yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

sorry but i think their are STILL ****e!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

I am more of a U2 kind of a person (I don't care)
    voodoo_child is the first to vote for Scary Spice.Come out and explain yourself.

She's got that voluptous-black-MILF thing going on....whats not to like?:confused:

Sporty Spice
    She's got that voluptous-black-MILF thing going on....whats not to like?:confused:

Fair play if thats what you are into.

Are you sure its not because you want to tap her because Eddie Murphy did...?you can tell the truth you are among friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Scary has a kid with eddie murphy. Thats gotta be one ugly baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ginger Spice
    WindSock wrote: »

It could be like donkey. :/

Sporty Spice is looking well these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Nah it's more like Shrek.

Sporty Spice
    Whatever the baby looks like its going to cost Mr Murphy a lot of...$$$$$

WindSock wrote: »
    Woah, I think they're two really good-looking people! I'd say that kid is gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,482 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Sporty Spice
    Nobody has voted for Scary Spice yet....and I cant be the only one to think Posh is the 'best'.

No The Snake thinks Posh is the best looking great legs, she could walk all over me in 6" heels any day :D

• Advertisement

Sporty Spice
    No The Snake thinks Posh is the best looking great legs, she could walk all over me in 6" heels any day :D

Goodstuff....both of us seem to have the same great taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

the posh one had a decent set of pins under her in their early videos but looking at her now though is horrific, she appears to consist of skin bone and two helpings of sillicone :eek:

For the record, probably the sporty one but maybe get scarys number on the sly for after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sporty Spice
    I like Posh. She seems like she's up for a laugh. She came across well in that show she did. She doesn't seem to mind ripping the pisss out of herself.

Who cares about talent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Scary Spice
    I had the hots for Baby when they were around originally, also Posh kinda but not these days, I don't think she has aged / altered well (Posh not Baby I'd still roide her).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

janeybabe wrote: »
    I like Posh. She seems like she's up for a laugh. She came across well in that show she did. She doesn't seem to mind ripping the pisss out of herself.

Who cares about talent?
    I do.

In this increasingly fickle world of non-entities trying to be entertaining, I would like to see some people with talent once in a while.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Scary Spice
    Baby spice ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Sporty Spice
    Terry wrote: »
    I do.

In this increasingly fickle world of non-entities trying to be entertaining, I would like to see some people with talent once in a while.

Ah yes but I'm not looking for her to entertain, I just said she seems like she's up for a laugh! I don't listen to the Spice Girls, nor do I buy Posh Spice's many products. (although her jeans make me look like I have a bum!) I'm just going on the way she comes across on TV in comparison to the other ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

janeybabe wrote: »
    Ah yes but I'm not looking for her to entertain, I just said she seems like she's up for a laugh! I don't listen to the Spice Girls, nor do I buy Posh Spice's many products. (although her jeans make me look like I have a bum!) I'm just going on the way she comes across on TV in comparison to the other ones.
    If you're not looking for her to entertain, then why did you bother watching her on tv?

Was it for a sociological experiment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Baby Spice
    idve given ginger spice a lash back in the day but then she went all stick insect.

pretty much the only one worth riding now is baby. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Bambi wrote: »
    the posh one had a decent set of pins under her in their early videos but looking at her now though is horrific, she appears to consist of skin bone and two helpings of sillicone :eek:

What do you mean, Her boobs are fake???

poshtitties.jpg

Advertisement