Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Over Night Thread (Nightshift)

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

SDooM wrote: »
    Yeah but I killed that rat good. Was very proud of my work there. Yeah.

One of the voice actors pisses me off though, and Martin is Guy of Guisborne off the new Robin Hood!

Did you get your adoring fan yet?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Did you get your adoring fan yet?

Um... no? I have got a big dwarven claymore though. And I am in the middle of sorting my second oblivion gate.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

SDooM wrote: »
    Um... no? I have got a big dwarven claymore though. And I am in the middle of sorting my second oblivion gate.

It's not a weapon. It's some irritating prick who follows you around the place. Google it for a better explanation and for fun things to do with him.

Edit: Hmm, that last part sounds a little more perverted than I had first thought.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

It's not a weapon. It's some irritating prick who follows you around the place. Google it for a better explanation and for fun things to do with him.

Edit: Hmm, that last part sounds a little more perverted than I had first thought.

I usually strip all the bodies of my fallen foes. Just to show I have no respect for the dead.

Advertisement