Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punching...

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

A fair point well made dragan. Of course you are quite entitled to defend yourself. I just wanted to make the point that the rules are different for professionals, and the minimum necessary force should be used.

If you're in danger you need to defend yourself.Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

castie wrote: »
    Them and guys with glasses are open for punching!

What about a guy with a glass eye?

Oh and anyone who threatens is in punching range. Depending on the level of threat, naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Mairt wrote: »
    Then another time, Wrights Cafe Bar, Swords about three year's ago. I went out to collect money from a guy. The lads were busy trying to remove a woman from the VIP bar, I was in a hurry. Quick 'Rear naked Choke' (its a strangle), but her asleep, got my money and walked out. Stupid bitch pi$$ed herself.

Video? Of the choke hold, not the pissing ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Video? Of the.......pissing ;)

Advertisement