Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan O Connor!!!!!!!!!TWAT!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brethitmanhart

Brendan is to put it nicely a fat b*llocks.
    In response to "Sully" who posted two pages back that he thinks YAS and X Factor are fixed let me tell that I have full knowledge that both of these shows ARE fixed.
    Some people wont believe, some wont want to, and some will never believe no matter what you tell them just because they fall for all the sob stories (especially for X Factor).

Xfactor has better talent simply because Simon Cowell knows better people. That's it.

YAS is the worst run show ever, you can even see now that the production values are getting worse and worse and I was told that it was nearly cancelled last summer.
    I can tell you that as well as being fixed anyway I know someone who participated in two years, first year he got a comment from Brendan saying he was a "great frontman and a great singer" and the next year from Brendan again that he "couldn't sing and shouldn't be considered a frontman"
    That is the exact truth and that is exactly what was said. The person I know didn't respond the second time as he said that he knew they would just edit it and possibly make him look worse.

That's how much of a fat prick Brendan O Connor is. Probably a druggie aswell.

BTW I liked "Who's in the House" but it was a joke, a funny one but does not at all take any real talent to do.

Also do people really believe that YAS has the best talent from the country? If they do believe this then they must agree that talent seems to diminish with generation.

YAS should be cancelled.

Advertisement