Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan O Connor!!!!!!!!!TWAT!

Options
  • 17-12-2007 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭

Have to come here and vent my anger.

That prat of your a star Brendan O Connor!
    Why is he a judge on a song contest? What has he ever done in the world of music? I can in someway understand why the other 2 are on it......they have experience of the industry.....but this hacked up fat ignorant f*c#er is sitting there trying to tell people they cant sing. Cant believe he is on this show.....acts like he knows it all and has produced music for some of the best bands in the world!!!!! I cant even put into words how much of a wanker this fella is really! What a spoilt fat talentless pompus idiotic exscuse for a "judge" on a talent show.:mad::mad:

I cant be the only one who thinks this am I?!

**** of Brendan O Connor!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

No; but you are one of a very special few that gets so worked up about him... Is there any suppressed homosexual feelings in there? Maybe a, I dunno, homoerotic wet dream where he looks you in the eye, and tells you in that lovely voice of his: "You're a star!" maybe?
    Remember to ask mammy to wash your tighty-whities when you're both sitting down to watch that crap again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You can just switch channel, you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Agreed.
    His only saving grace is that he's from Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Back away from the keyboard there, laddie. An awful lot of red angry faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Methinks JMCD didn't get through to the 2nd round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

jimbo78 wrote: »
    His only saving grace is that he's from Cork
    We don't want him. He's a disgrace, not just to his county, but to the human race in general. The fat, insufferable fucker should be boiled in his own piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 man utd 07/08

sure your woman on it is a FLOP-STAR!!!!

C'mon OP, tell us: Did you go for an audtion? Was he mean? Was he rough? Tell us more! Tell us more! Did he put up a fight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

He probably knows more about music than the other two twats. What, you have to have been in a band to recognise when someone can't sing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Karoma wrote: »
    C'mon OP, tell us: Did you go for an audtion? Was he mean? Was he rough? Tell us more! Tell us more! Did he put up a fight?

Yeah that could be why he's so angry :D

• Advertisement

agamemnon wrote: »
    We don't want him. He's a disgrace, not just to his county, but to the human race in general. The fat, insufferable fucker should be boiled in his own piss.

We've another Your a star reject here I'd say

We've another Your a star reject here I'd say

How many people has that show rejected???:D

Isn't Brendan O'Connor a food critic by profession?

Mweelrea wrote: »
    How many people has that show rejected???:D
    0. They're not people.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ah cmon, that's not a profession, that's called getting lucky.

As far as I remember He used to be fairly funny in Dont Feed the Gondolas. Shuda kept with it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

he's not overly critical on the food front by the look of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Shan75

It's probably better that he has never or will never do anything in the world of music as that gives him something in common with all the contestants on a ridiculous show such as this.You don't have to watch it you know.There are other options.For the record I think he is a complete langer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Ah cmon, that's not a profession, that's called getting lucky.

You have a point alright; one of the easiest jobs out there
    bambi wrote: »
    he's not overly critical on the food front by the look of him

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

In fairness I've never watched that show and even I could tell he has no place there unless he's the judging representitive for all the useless, talentless, shameless fame seeking tosspots of Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I'm a great believer in venting anger against those who thrive on it, but in the case of Mr. Arseface even I suggest you don't bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

You're a Star is a horrible, horrible programme.

Brendan O'Connor's a prick but spewing bile about him is exactly what he seeks, so just ignore. Could be an act too - maybe he's actually sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I reckon he's there for the comedy factor :D I dunno who the other two are :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

JMCD wrote: »
    Have to come here and vent my anger.

That prat...
    Why is he a judge on a ...contest? What has he ever done...
    I can in someway understand why the other 2 are on it......they have experience of the industry.....but this hacked up fat ignorant f*c#er is sitting there trying to tell people they cant...
    Cant believe he is on this show.....acts like he knows it all and has produced...
    I cant even put into words how much of a wanker this fella is really!
    What a spoilt fat talentless pompus idiotic exscuse for a "judge" on a talent show.

I thought this thread was going to be about Brendan O'Connor and it turns out to be about George Hook, again!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

****e tbh. He's the only simon cowell wannabe they could find at short notice.
    Says a lot. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

in fairness the OP seems to just becoming acquainted with him now and he invariably causes that reaction within people who know a talentless hack when they see them. i think its an evolutionary reaction to help clear out the gene pool.

i don't watch your a star but i do read the SINDO and TBH i haven't been able to read a single column hes written without giving up in exasperation. he's the first person ive encountered whos completely inexplicable in his success. apparently dont feed the gondolas was his break but how the hell we turned that into a " journalistic " career i dont know. i mainly know him as the guy who pushed katy french on us. im not sure what the hell he's gonna write about now as when he tries to cover politics you just end up laughing out loud.

my advise to the OP is just create an "ignore list" in your head and stick him on it. otherwise you'll just end up chucking something at the telly. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

bronte wrote: »
    simon cowell wannabe

He wants to be a closet homosexual? TBH I never got that vibe of Mr. Buttockshead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Wasnt he that guy who released that song "Who's in the house? Jesus in the house!" all those years ago?
    Talentless? I think not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

As far as I remember He used to be fairly funny in Dont Feed the Gondolas. Shuda kept with it

No he was never funny on DFTG.
    The guy is annoying and seems kinda slimy tbh imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Didn't simon cowell get breast implants??lol

Advertisement