Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan O Connor!!!!!!!!!TWAT!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I thought O'Connor was sh*te on Don't Feed The Gondolas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

For some reason, I read the thread title as "Brendan O'Carroll - twat". I was at the top of the 2nd page when I realised my error. God, imagine O'Carroll on it. Eeek.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ah Brendan is clearly there for the comedy aspect. It cant be for music reviews, but he does pull the bad. Unless there female and somewat good looking.

Whos the girl judge?

I think the whole thing is a setup and an act, it cant be for real. Same with X-Factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

mental07 wrote: »
    For some reason, I read the thread title as "Brendan O'Carroll - twat". I was at the top of the 2nd page when I realised my error. God, imagine O'Carroll on it. Eeek.
    Six of one...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I actually find him entertaining, any time I've seen him on You're-a-twit he's been honest, if nothing else. So he's involved in the la-la-land of Irish celebriocrity, and is as mediocre as the rest of the celebs in Ireland. He's getting paid handsomely for acting in the way he does. Exactly how many people are getting paid to dislike him?

Thought as much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Terry wrote: »
    Six of one...
    I much prefer O'Connor tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Caliden wrote: »
    Wasnt he that guy who released that song "Who's in the house? Jesus in the house!" all those years ago?
    Talentless? I think not!

That was his alter-ego Fr. Brian with his band The Fun Lovin' Cardinals. Number 1 for 3 months according to Wiki. Now that takes talent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Terry wrote: »
    Six of one...

Six of either of them doesn't bear thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Blush_01 wrote: »
    He's getting paid handsomely for acting in the way he does.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. This is RTE remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Excuse my ignorance, but is he the meat-head who looks like a Guard out of uniform?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

He played a guard one time. Fair play to him he makes a living from being a sensationalist, I met him he doesn't give a **** bout anything really except cashing his cheque. His wife is kinda hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

...wife..?

Like a "wife" in prison..?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

JMCD wrote: »
    Have to come here and vent my anger.

That prat of your a star Brendan O Connor!
    Why is he a judge on a song contest? What has he ever done in the world of music? I can in someway understand why the other 2 are on it......they have experience of the industry.....but this hacked up fat ignorant f*c#er is sitting there trying to tell people they cant sing. Cant believe he is on this show.....acts like he knows it all and has produced music for some of the best bands in the world!!!!! I cant even put into words how much of a wanker this fella is really! What a spoilt fat talentless pompus idiotic exscuse for a "judge" on a talent show.:mad::mad:

I cant be the only one who thinks this am I?!

**** of Brendan O Connor!!!!!

More like a TV show for the stupid ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Dead right, and what really gets my goat is the 'casual' Brendan O Connor user, the couple who 'do' a few copies of the Sunday Independent in Foxrock at the weekend and can't see how they're lining the pockets of the scumbags who peddle this stuff from Whitehall and Donnybrook. They're the ones who should be looking at themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Agreed.
    His only saving grace is that he's from Cork

That's a saving grace ????????? :D

:::: ven0mous ::::

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

It's more like mitigating circumstances. Like when judges give joyriders suspended sentences because they came from broken homes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Why do the bulk of the judges on YAS have to be nordies?There was that humourless,lipless Dr-Death lookalike whose name eludes me,then there was that humourless,chinless Phil Coulter and that Raddled,humourless owl Cnunt Linda Martin.Is there nobody from the Free State who wants the job?Why dont they get Ian Paisley to do next year's show,he knows as much about music as the rest of them seem to.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I get more worked up that people watch these shows....Nevermind the suitability of the judges.

Degsy wrote: »
    Why do the bulk of the judges on YAS have to be nordies?There was that humourless,lipless Dr-Death lookalike whose name eludes me,then there was that humourless,chinless Phil Coulter and that Raddled,humourless owl Cnunt Linda Martin.Is there nobody from the Free State who wants the job?Why dont they get Ian Paisley to do next year's show,he knows as much about music as the rest of them seem to.

Would you want to be within 10 feet of that Hobbit Philbo Coulter? I know I wouldn't. Possibly it's a common attitute in Southern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭jackal

I hope that you're a star distracts him from writing ill informed articles in the Sindo about stamp duty/house prices. The guy is a tool. Remember his article "All the smart, ballsy guys are buying property now" about 6 months ago...?

Music is subjective, and he is as good a judge as any for a show as bad as you're a star. Keep up the good work BOC!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Is it true that he is the editor of the sunday independent magazine?
    That magazine has to be the most offensive,sexist,disgusting rag I have ever read in my life. Its demenaing to women beyond belief. He was completly condescending to Linda Martin and now that michelllle one.I cant believe rte are giving him a platform to air his outdated sexist attitude.

I guess he isn't all bad then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

He is a tool alright.

Actually caught a glimpse of the show yesterday where they had bands auditioning. The standard across the board was woeful!!

It really is the most useless show on tv, it's one of those shows that you could see being highlighted on tarrant on tv or any other comedy piss take shows across the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Well at this stage he must have about 9 articles in the Indo every week, but you can hardly blame them, pay that idiot peanuts to go spouting his idiocy all over the papers.
    His stupidity is almost eclipsed by his own self promotion- but not quite. I've been laughing my arse, sorry "orse" off about his newest best friend Katie French. They prob did a line together one night and suddenly they were the best of friends. I'm so sick of these talentless **** on our airwaves. RTE loves them because their cheap, crude, programming. I mean Linda Martin? she sang one song 30 years ago in the most pointless camp spectacle in Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

ven0m wrote: »
    That's a saving grace ????????? :D

Cork jokes are NOT funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭bangersandmash

JMCD wrote: »
    What has he ever done in the world of music?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRcyZeh_smw&feature=related

that is all

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

I threw up a little watching that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

jimbo78 wrote: »
    Cork jokes are NOT funny

Who said it was a joke???? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

Just saw this thread now, sorry for the late post:
    But +1 times a thousand.

BO'C=TW@T is an important axiom that can't be stressed enough imo.
    This thread should be stickied to reinforce this truth. :D

Advertisement